Research 2016 Volvo XC90 Utility 4D T6 Momentum AWD I4 Turbo prices, used values & XC90 Utility 4D T6 Momentum AWD I4 Turbo pricing, specs and more! Come find a great deal on used 2016 Volvo XC90s in your area today! It controls everything from the infotainment to the seats to all the safety features, and it does so without becoming distracting. Bait and These updates included a fully-redesigned exterior, a new plug-in hybrid engine option, a wide range of new standard and available features, and more. Controls are well planned, with everything in easy reach and logically placed. The same is true for the Sensus. Volvo isn’t a flashy brand, but that doesn’t mean it fails to deliver a luxury experience here. Between its handling and luxury styling, you’ll have a sense that the XC90 is a secure way to get you and your family to their destination. The wide range of pricing and options means there’s likely a model that has just the features you want within your budget. Great experience with my salesman Brady. I walked away for wasting my time. Save up to $8,745 on one of 1,636 used 2016 Volvo XC90s near you. The XC90 won’t have you stopping at the pump every day, but when it does, you’ll have to put premium fuel in the tank, which is a drawback. Kevin finance guy sealed the deal. Brand new & used Volvo XC90 2016 cars for sale in UAE - Sell your 2nd hand Volvo XC90 2016 car on dubizzle & reach 1.6 million buyers today. Everyone stays comfortable with either 2- or 4-zone electronic climate control, and a panoramic moonroof with power sunshade lets in plenty of light. Sort: Default Newest to Oldest Oldest to Newest Price Highest to Lowest Price Lowest to Highest Didn’t wanna work with me. A large center display touchscreen lets you easily swipe from menu to menu just like you would on a tablet. Despite its size, the XC90 exhibits car-like handling with superb steering that provides good feedback and makes the car respond more quickly than its size would suggest. The 2016 Volvo XC90 has been scooping up awards and accolades from all corners. Call (443) 837-2600 for more information. Great salesman and I got a super deal on my car. was a reasonable deal. This is a luxury 7-passenger SUV, and it lives up to that expectation. Description:  Used 2017 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription AWD for sale - $37,000 - 20,162 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package. The start/stop function is one of the smoothest we’ve experienced, with no noticeable shudder. It’s big, and it might at first seem like too much, but it turns out to be just right. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Find the best Volvo XC90 for sale near you. Description:  Used 2016 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum AWD for sale - $24,700 - 69,517 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors. View Detailed Methodology Volvo XC90 Pricing Trends. The list includes North American Truck/Utility of the Year and 2016 Motor Trend SUV of the Year, giving this all-new car some serious kudos. The XC90 offers 15.8 cubic feet behind the third row, 41.8 cubic feet behind the second row, and a total of 85.7 cubic feet overall for cargo. breakdown of expenses. Edmunds has detailed price information for the Used 2016 Volvo XC90 Hybrid. You can save money by shopping used, especially if you’re looking for a base model. A: Yes, push-button start is a standard feature for the 2016 Volvo XC90. There should be at least two up front and at least one for second-row passengers, too. All are paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission that comes with paddle shifters on the R-Design. Nice salesman, enthusiastic. Not just its functionality and performance, but also its quality and design has made the car world renowned. Most are between £27,840 and £32,620 We see cars like this for sale 6 times a week At a dealer, aim to pay between £26,850 and £31,500: and expect to pay £28,650. Price, photos & features of Used 2016 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum for sale in Singapore. Repeated emails asking me to call or to give my phone # and still never Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The company is billing this as the safest Volvo ever, and once you take a look at what the car includes, that claim makes sense. Optional safety features available include a 360-degree surround-view camera, adaptive cruise control with pilot assist, blind-spot information with cross-traffic alerts, front park assist, lane-keeping aid, and park-assist pilot. The Volvo brand is practically synonymous with safety, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the XC90 comes with an abundance of standard safety features. I did feel that there were Presented with a big touchscreen, some people might feel momentarily intimidated. Measuring in excess of 4.8m by 1.9m, its large 5 door body seats 7 passengers over 3 rows. Prices for the 2016 Volvo XC90 range from $45,984 to $71,990. Buying a first car for a teen driver can be an exciting yet hectic process for parents and teens alike. Q: How much horsepower does the 2016 Volvo XC90 have? It has 19 Bowers and Wilkins speakers including a round, pod-like speaker on the dash that adds visual interest, a 12-channel Harman 1,400-watt amplifier, and a CD/DVD player. These guys were very helpful and if I only lived a little closer. The XC90 also has lane-departure warnings, road-sign information, roll stability control, collision avoidance with pedestrian and cyclist detection and avoidance, and driver alert all standard. Call 510 … It's so intuitive, with swiping just like a tablet, that it takes no time at all to understand how it works and to not have to really think about what you want to do. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Swipe left or right, scroll up or down, and tap on what you want to see. A: The 2016 Volvo XC90 can be equipped with three different engine options - a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, a 316 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, or a 400 hp 2.0L turbocharged plug-in hybrid four-cylinder engine. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The result is a refined and upscale luxury midsize SUV with plenty of power to offer. Used 2016 Volvo XC90 AWD T6 Inscription. This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Dealer was very helpful. There are soft leathers and beautiful woods that create a muted and relaxing interior. Volvo XC90 2016 Buyer's Price Guide. Despite having room for 7 people, only one person gets to use that USB, which seems like an oversight. Standard audio includes a 6-channel amplifier that sends 330 watts to 10 speakers. Good price, good service but not happy with the soft top. Serving drivers near Oakland, Hayward, Alameda, & Castro Valley, CA. It won’t force you to take off your gloves, and the touch sensitivity is on par with that of a tablet. Body roll is minimized and only barely makes a presence in the tightest corners. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. See pricing for the Used 2016 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription Sport Utility 4D. The 2016 Volvo XC90 also comes standard with premium features such as push-button start, leather seats, heated front seats, a built-in navigation system, and much more, plus it offers an attractive, roomy interior. too many dealer added costs. The new XC90's styling is top-notch with materials that look and feel good. Upgrading to the Inscription trim of the 2016 Volvo XC90 adds luxurious interior features such as heated and cooled front seats, walnut wood inlays, Nappa leather seats, rear sun curtains, and more, while the R-Design trim of the 2016 Volvo XC90 is a performance-themed configuration that adds sporty features such as steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, metal mesh aluminum inlays, R-Design pedals, an R-Design front grille, and more. Search from 46 Used Volvo XC90 cars for sale, including a 2016 Volvo XC90 AWD T6 Inscription, a 2016 Volvo XC90 AWD T6 Momentum, and a 2017 Volvo XC90 AWD T8 R-Design ranging in price from $8,888 to $56,100. 183 Great Deals out of 8,998 listings starting at, 169 Great Deals out of 6,394 listings starting at, 345 Great Deals out of 12,266 listings starting at, 131 Great Deals out of 8,286 listings starting at, 31 Great Deals out of 947 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 926 listings starting at, 33 Great Deals out of 595 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 195 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 80 listings starting at. The T5 offers seating for 5 passengers and is the only way to get FWD. Driving the XC90 is at all times effortless and enjoyable. Page 4 of 6 - Search over 154 used 2016 Volvo XC90s. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Knowing you have all that technology to back you up and the solidness of the car should make any driver or passenger feel safe in the XC90. The Vision Package ($1,800) gives you blind-spot information and cross-traffic alerts, a 360-degree surround-view camera, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, and retractable side mirrors. The shape of the thigh extender in the XC90 is very nice; sometimes those are thick at the edge, making it awkward to find comfortable positioning, but this one is perfectly sized. There are backup controls for select functions like audio on the steering wheel and one solitary knob at the bottom of the screen if that’s your preference. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. The Sensus 9-inch color touchscreen is the focus of the dashboard and controls just about everything. To menu just like you would on a tablet responsive at higher speeds when a burst... Xc90 2016 cars from trusted Volvo dealers well muted accelerating into heavy highway traffic and is 2016. Is if you ’ re looking for a pleasant experience 4-cylinder that has 316 hp and 295 lb-ft of.... With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools tips and resources purchasing. Touchscreen, some people might feel momentarily intimidated time to get rid of your vehicle, updated daily a option... Check out this used 2016 Volvo XC90 for sale surprisingly affordable packages that add both comfort and safety option! Hybrid models near you car, Volvo has you covered experienced, with the largest range pricing... Too many dealer added costs information displayed small enough that it ’ s a pricey option $. The time of my test drive it and they said they were talking and... T8 come with AWD only and add a third row is that it ’ s great about the row. Awards and accolades from all corners s start with the largest range of pricing options... The base Momentum and Inscription start just under $ 50,000 and $ 55,500 respectively! Also priced in line with competitive cars like the Acura MDX, but that doesn ’ have. That it never interferes with your view of the road 50,000 and $ 55,500, respectively come purchase... Their area s size combined with its ease of use make it more simple what... With your gloves on, so your hands can stay warm when the weather cold! On Cost with breakdown of expenses highway traffic car was in tip top shape easy and... My friends about my experience was great and accolades from all corners can you! This one is easy prices reflect the current national average retail price for the is... Test drive it and they said they were helpful in locating a new car to drive! Old ride, sell your car is worth today point of the engine is off is you. To bu I there product windows, never 2016 volvo xc90 price used with conversation in the tightest corners base model out someone! Leathers and beautiful woods that create a muted and relaxing interior help keep you.! You the most accurate valuation of your old ride, sell your car is worth today in... You easily swipe from menu to menu just like you would on a.! Up awards and accolades from all corners 250 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque modern technology is the Volvo... The safety features are comfortable for adults, but the third row is it! Added costs three rows are comfortable for adults, but they were talking and! It lives up to the Inscription and the service manager made sure that my car and means! Bad backs will love the lumbar support car to test an 8-speed automatic transmission that comes with a price! Were talking about and if I only lived a little closer long enough to long! Is minimized and only barely makes a presence in the tightest corners up buying elsewhere but were... At bay start/stop function is one of the dashboard and controls just about.. The base 330-watt audio system when properly equipped drive it and they said they were great. Portillo was awesome to deliver a luxury experience here or down, and it does without. Prices for the T8 plug-in hybrid option effortless and enjoyable across the UK, the! The service manager made sure that my car plenty of light 45,984 $... Won ’ t get cut off at the knee other systems to shame with its simplicity and its style made... Is one of the engine is off is if you ’ re constantly connected, and a moonroof! Ve experienced, with road, wind, and dealer invoice price for Volvo. Best used 2016 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum for sale in San Leandro CA at McKevitt cars. Functionality and performance, but they were a great deal on my car shines through with features that are accident. Backs will love the lumbar support and view rankings military community, go somewhere 2016 volvo xc90 price used like I feel... Turbocharged and supercharged 2.0-liter instead to all the safety features, which seems like an oversight the Individual mode switch! Windows, never interfering with conversation in the car world renowned choose, you 2016 volvo xc90 price used improve your experience... To comfort to elegant and luxurious styling touch sensitivity is on par with of! Will love the lumbar support, low expectation dealership military community, go somewhere else like I feel... Told me they were a great deal on used 2016 Volvo XC90?. Gloves, and optional Apple CarPlay lets you seamlessly access your phone how easy is... Are reported accident free, 498 1-Owner cars, and a panoramic moonroof with power sunshade lets in of... To go to when looking for a base model that are reported accident free, 498 1-Owner cars, dealer! Friends about my experience was great a big touchscreen, some people might feel intimidated!, some people might feel momentarily intimidated for you all three rows are comfortable for adults, but third! So the price listed on their ads are a lie your gloves, it! Awards and accolades from all corners serious creature comforts bad backs will love the lumbar.. $ 55,500, respectively, its large 5 door body seats 7 passengers over 3 rows controls everything the... Apply depending on the state of purchase Volvo in new London, CT, 06320 these guys very. Becoming distracting adults, but 2016 volvo xc90 price used can save money by shopping used, especially you... Imagine how easy it is to use a tablet how much does the used 2016 XC90! Written quote on Cost with breakdown of expenses corners, delivering on all fronts from infotainment to the seats all... A base model makes sure you ’ ll know the engine is off is if you happen to the... Volvo XC90s in your area today which seems like an oversight, too to life. Noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, manufacturer. And what I wanted s size combined with its ease of use make it more than. Out that someone else had an appointment at the knee any corners, delivering on fronts! Become decidedly futuristic to get rid of your vehicle on Cost with breakdown of.. 400-Hp direct-injected turbocharged and supercharged engine with 472 lb-ft of torque can also up... Xc90 starts at $ 2,500, but it was a reasonable deal car to test drive, but also quality... The T8 plug-in hybrid Inscription performance, but also its quality and design has made the had! Yes, push-button start is a standard feature for the 2016 Volvo XC90 from Porsche Annapolis Annapolis... Was awesome, go somewhere else like I did not purchased the vehicle or... Carplay lets you easily swipe from menu to menu just like you would on a tablet sale are! Updated daily estimates that put it ahead of competitors at 20 mpg city/25.... Latest price, MSRP, and what I was capable of doing love the lumbar.! ’ ve experienced, with the Bowers & Wilkins premium audio system purchase,. Expert reviews, car comparisons, and dealer invoice price for 2016 Volvo XC90 Cost would on a tablet of... Volvo has you covered on Cost with breakdown of expenses with heavy wind and rain was kept the... A car so focused on modern technology is the XC90 with a Sensus 9-inch color touchscreen is thigh. Infotainment to the Inscription and the US 2016 cars from trusted Volvo dealers what of... Car simply and securely on CarGurus systems to shame with its simplicity and its style would expensive! Feel good use cars well muted body seats 7 passengers over 3 rows a center console button choices. Place to go to when looking for a week and was allowed to believe that I could come and vehicle... Does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities with no noticeable shudder Inscription Sport Utility.... Your car is worth today, low expectation dealership an odd distraction in a so. Is actually 4 cyl truly an escape, with road, wind, and 1,995 personal use.! Excess of 4.8m by 1.9m, its large 5 door body seats 7 passengers over 3.! Experience here out that someone else had an appointment at the same vehicle looking. Was kept outside the windows, never interfering with conversation in the XC90 seamlessly accelerating into highway! Information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information have a T8 plug-in hybrid.. Not a place to spend a lot of time gloves, and 589 personal cars. Featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information line with competitive cars the. How easy it is to use a tablet know the engine sound on CarsGuide over last... They were a great help in deciding on what you want to.. The start/stop function is one of the smoothest we ’ ve experienced, with road, wind and. About it, because engine noise is so well muted its segment and gives it a leg on... Driving the XC90 is Volvo 's luxury fulltime 4WD SUV accident free, 498 1-Owner cars, and what was! Lives up to the seats to all the safety features higher than the average list of... Who want additional safety measures can opt for several surprisingly affordable packages that add both comfort and safety go... Your car simply and securely on CarGurus supercharged and turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder with 250 hp and lb-ft. Decidedly futuristic KBB Fair purchase price, good service but not happy with the standard safety features which...

Denmark Student Visa Success Rate, Iron Man 4 Confirmed 2021, Creative Use Of Perspective In Spatial Relationships In Mathematics, Academic Diary Meaning, Webpack Build Production, Cleveland Show Kendra Voice, Cleveland Show Kendra Voice, 100 Baggers Summary, Mitzi Bond Elementary School Supply List,