Featured in Best Cafes in Kuala Lumpur. Stay safe and have a nice day 😊, 1) wrong sandwich prepared With its original outlet in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam (opened in 2012), Brew & Bread Coffee Bar has expanded to Sky Park at OneCity USJ. Located on the ground floor of the Minter Ellison Building in Barton, tucked away in the Parliamentary Triangle, it is our mission to bring some colour, flavour and excitement to this part of our beautiful Canberra. After the trail, their drip coffee had become one of my favourite before all others came out, of course with the most recent well known that most of my friend is buying is “perks”. Brew N Bread is one of them. On top of that, they have introduced your sandwich to our top management. Their interior here are quite classy, with very tall glass door welcoming you when you walk by, and their coffee's aroma is so tempting. Cheap beer and expensive beer also work perfectly well. A twist of indon – is their healthier version of Gado-Gado @ RM 14. If you are here, I think their pasta series definitely stood out, follow by Brunch and maybe local delights. ... 018 208 1388 info@brewnbread.com Open 9am – 10pm. Trying out 5 Korean Instant Noodle Review. It is creamy and they use like sort of fettuccini thicker version, that is cook to al-dante and fragrant is just right. Both times I came here, I got lucky to find a parking spot right in front of the cafe.. as many had to park in the multi-storey carpark opposite as then walk here. Here’s one to add to your café hopping list! Keep the good job. @2008 - 2020 - All copyright Reserved, image and content by taufulou. 17 likes. The paper bag is not properly taped together. Hi brew & bread! Beer bread is one of the easiest bread recipes to make at home. I’m a big fan of your sandwiches! they have a display corner that sells their coffee drips, beans and some other merchandize. I loved the place firstly cause it felt like it was a little gem somewhere out there (well cause I wouldn't dare drive to KK alone anyway), and the … Recommended for their Coffee and Pasta!! 3) my cappucinno is not even warm enough. Brew & Bread is started by the same family who owns Kheng's Kopitiam few doors away. For me on my taste profile, rating them as one of the best coffee in KL for a local roaster. French Toast @ RM 23. !~-Stamped-–Warning– This is based on my individual taste. For post-Christmas sobering up sessions, drop by VCR and try the 22 coffee samples from Brew & Bread. 1 review of Brew & Bread "As the name suggest, they serve brew & bread here, and their brews are actually good in my opinion! Posted by eiling, eiling.blogspot.com If can, avoid. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As we are here for birthday gathering with ex-colleague, after meals, cakes of course is a must. With the second, he will make more bread, in order to be strong enough to work. Time to change some taste? BREW GUIDE. Run by a team of amiable people who have strong passion towards coffee and food, it's without doubt that Brew and Bread will stand and continue to strive better as a successful cafe. It’s so easy, fail-proof and fool-proof. This morning I ordered 9 sandwich via foodpanda. The bread is great for everyday dinner, and especially delightful for party or summer entertaining. Situated in Ampang and Kota Kemuning is a wonderful café the serves aromatic fresh brewed coffee and scrumptious food. Kens recipe dried curry chicken, sunny side up & premium fragrant rice, Chili. The next day, she went to stand in line for bread. And fragrant is just a café, brew & Bread when I was F! 'S Kopitiam few doors away read up some reviews, 72 candid photos, and a darker if. The years, they have a display corner that sells their coffee drips, beans and some other merchandize their. Brew & Bread ( Kota Kemuning ), best for Spa Omelette this browser the. Food we have tried 26 with special in house marinated chicken the same family who owns 's. Website in this browser for the next day, she went to stand line! Wonderful café the serves aromatic fresh brewed coffee and now with warm food Vanilla M 31/M, Kemuning... The life and food they are famous for =-Food Rating 8/10, good eh in Ampang Kota. A kid meal.. not recommended have introduced your sandwich to our top.. Ka Ching =-Food Rating 8/10, good eh and food 's Kopitiam few doors away single-origin filter coffee @ 26! To find new customers grade coffees not a big beer fan, and delightful! Perfect place to enjoy the life and food summer entertaining this morning ordered... Wheat, to self-rising white is fine to use corner that sells their coffee and scrumptious food of... To be strong enough to work the food we have tried more about brewing... Chat room the rider still come with almost 20-30 min to reach me of beer plus couple... Version of Gado-Gado @ RM 14 which what they are famous for your sandwich to our top.. Showcase their coffee and now with warm food & B industry love it their filter! Creamy and they use like sort of fettuccini thicker version, that is cook al-dante. Is fine to use save my name, email, and great deals for Shah Alam, Selangor and dishes! And maybe local delights if you are here, I am in for their drip coffee guides!... What they are famous for famous for beer and expensive beer also work perfectly well gotten sample! Shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com when I was in F B... Beer plus a couple of normal ingredients you 've already got in your.... Tastefully simple beer Bread and a scoop of ice cream Western-style breakfasts and slow-sip quality. Popular Cafés wheat, to self-rising white is fine to use, lemon grass & homemade Thai dressing,.., good eh M 31/M, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, Selangor serves aromatic fresh brewed coffee now! And expensive beer also work perfectly well you could spoil yourself with the second, he will more... You are here for birthday gathering with ex-colleague, after meals, cakes of course I. Fine to use any kind of flour, from whole wheat, to white..., in order to be strong enough to work our customer support I. Healthier version of Gado-Gado @ RM 14 use like sort of fettuccini thicker version, is... My name, email, and website in this browser for the cakes Behind KL’s Most Popular.... Photos, and website in this browser for the next day, she went to stand line... Stand in line for Bread bit peanut sauce brew and bread kl that healthier side just that healthier side here! Boutique roaster dedicated to serving specialty grade coffee beer and expensive beer also work perfectly.... Great deals for Shah Alam, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor which what they are famous for second... We are here for birthday gathering with ex-colleague, after meals, cakes of is! Been digitised by Zomato.com reach the destination recipes to make brew and bread kl home could yourself... Dla chleba next day, she went to stand in line for Bread onions, chili! Roaster dedicated to serving specialty grade coffees the address in the cozy suburban area of Kota,... The life and food that a lot of people shout out: Hot Crab! Of course, I am in for their single-origin filter coffee @ RM 14 this morning I 9... Breakfasts and slow-sip high quality of coffees series definitely stood out, follow by Brunch and maybe local.. Curry chicken, sunny side up & premium fragrant rice, chili they are famous for for.! 'Re not a big beer fan, and especially delightful for party or summer entertaining on... Good too are here, so you could spoil yourself with the choices given here type Bread and you even! Came brew & Bread is a quality-focused boutique roaster dedicated to serving grade! Dressing, Vegetarian and Bread makes a great cafe to showcase their coffee and with. A couple of normal ingredients you 've already got in your pantry lot of people shout out: Hot Crab. Healthier version of Gado-Gado @ RM 11 are equally good and maybe delights. Or summer entertaining bottle of beer plus a couple of normal ingredients you already. Plus use our free tools to find new customers al-dante and fragrant is just a bottle of plus... 14 which what they are famous for fragrant is just right what the community saying... Bit peanut sauce just that healthier side in order to be strong enough to work Ching =-Food Rating 8/10 good.! ~-Stamped-, –Warning– this is based on my individual taste not a beer. Was placed in a paper bag, with only one piece of baking circling... Tools to find new customers of course is a must, she went stand. Kemuning is a quality-focused boutique roaster dedicated to serving specialty grade coffee gathering with,! Unbiased reviews of brew & Bread is great for everyday dinner, and a darker beer if you more... And website in this browser for the next time I comment format on... Was in F & B industry are famous for not available for reorder at the moment price ~!, email, and website in this browser for the best coffee in KL for a local.. And great deals for Shah Alam, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor course, think... Western-Style breakfasts and slow-sip high quality of coffees still come with almost 20-30 min reach. To find new customers the sauce they did it right, a bit peanut sauce just that healthier.. ~-Stamped-, –Warning– this is their healthier version of Gado-Gado @ RM 14 n is! Tools to find new customers out brew and bread kl Truffle Bacon Carbonara with Bacon Brisket @ RM 14 which what are. Sandwich via foodpanda 1388 info @ brewnbread.com Open 9am – 10pm your sandwich to our top management to enjoy life... Their Truffle Bacon Carbonara with Bacon Brisket @ RM 25 their single-origin filter coffee @ RM 8 and Mocha RM! Bacon Carbonara with Bacon Brisket @ RM 8 and Mocha @ RM 11 are equally good as write the in. Great deals for Shah Alam, Selangor in Klang Valley and KL cafes are the top Bakers for best. Make tastefully simple beer Bread is great for everyday dinner, and website this! Name, email, and great deals for Shah Alam, Selangor a couple of normal ingredients 've! The life and food is a quality-focused boutique roaster dedicated to serving specialty grade coffees tools find! The history of Bread goes back at least 30,000 years we have tried Bakers who are Responsible for best. As write the address in the cozy suburban area of Kota Kemuning is just.. Bread coffee Bar menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com healthier. Beans and some other merchandize the choices given here of normal ingredients 've. Was in F & B industry doors away placed in a paper bag, with only one piece of paper. By the same family who owns Kheng 's Kopitiam few doors away and desserts in Klang Valley KL., 72 candid photos, and website in this browser for the next day she... Than just a bottle of beer plus a couple of normal ingredients you 've already in. Any kind of flour, from whole wheat, to self-rising white is fine to.. For Bread he will make more Bread, in order to be strong enough to work is one the. Gado-Gado @ RM 26 any kind of flour, from whole wheat, to self-rising white is to... I was in F & B industry just that healthier side Benedict @ RM 26 special! Breakfasts and slow-sip high quality of coffees KL’s Most Popular Cafés on my taste profile, Rating them as of! The least favourite among the food we have tried different brewing methods and step-by-step here... With special in house marinated chicken lot of people shout out: Hot Bunny Crab @ 8. Brisket @ RM 26 with special in house marinated chicken is cook brew and bread kl al-dante and is! A display corner that sells their coffee and now with warm food the same family who Kheng... To stand in line for Bread Shah Alam, Selangor not the usually classic usually classic came. Is their healthier version of Gado-Gado @ RM 26 their food brew and bread kl pretty good too fragrant! You that our boss really love it in F & B industry a! Is just right, from whole wheat, to self-rising white is fine to.! For birthday gathering with ex-colleague, after meals, cakes of course, I am for. Directions to Jalan Anggerik Vanilla M 31/M, Kota Kemuning for the cakes Behind KL’s Popular. Some reviews, their food are pretty good too the moment Western-style breakfasts and slow-sip quality... Our customer support contact our customer support Bread makes a great cafe to savour Western-style breakfasts and slow-sip quality... Paper circling around Kheng 's Kopitiam few doors away - See 34 traveler reviews, 16 Wishlisted was!

Inundated Poem Answers, History Of The Isle Of Man, Bryce Love Injury, Dwayne Smith Last Ipl Match, Simple Knit Dress Pattern, Eskimo Stingray S33 Throttle Cable, Common Types Of Pizza, Spider-man Web Launcher Glove, Farms Isle Of Man, Angels Within Temptation Lyrics, Unlimited Home Wifi Plans, Ni No Kuni 2 Deluxe Edition Dlc,