If you’re struggling with your feelings, or if you just need to talk, you can always call Kids Help Phone’s professional counsellors at 1-800-668-6868 or text a Crisis Responder at 686868. You can sign in to vote the answer. WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE – Fayette County Sheriff Department is looking for a couple of males in the photos that were said to have egged several vehicles. Can your neighbours find out that you complained to the police? You can report it to the police, and list someone you suspect, but there will have to be some evidence or proof (like you caught them on camera, etc). However, if serious damage has been done to your home, call the police! I live in a corner house, on one side I have a driveway and theres a stop sign on each corner of the intersection, there is space to park between my driveway and the stop sign, but I have seen many get ticketed when parking there. You don’t have to talk with the police. What can they do ? Would you report it if you knew who did it? And if someone else uses that address for unsavory purposes, you could become a … If a threat occurs in real life, not online or electronically, then escaping the situation should be your first priority. When you call the police, do let them know you tried to resolve the problem on your own and point out any patterns you have noticed. Get answers by asking now. I challenge you to throw an egg at your car on a hot sunny day and leave it there for a few hours. On the other hand, if you encounter a vehicle which is parking in front of your house for excessive periods of time without moving, you can call the police department and ask to have the vehicle checked out. they are probably liberal rioters you should call the cops. Mate, you can't charge them with anything. If it had happened at my house, the dog would still be sitting on you, growling. Remember, cops aren't particularly fond of being used as tools for teachable moments. Yes, call the police. 5. If you or any of your friends admit to it, you're all going down for vandalism. Also, invest in some motion lights. In closing, there are a lot of things that you can do to avoid someone like me. 2. Id go to the store and get a dozen. Report Abuse. What Will Happen to the Officer Who Shot the Woman Killed in the Capitol Building? Call the police right away if you’re home, and install motion-sensor floodlights for when you aren’t there, Logan recommends. Reports commonly include the names of the victim and perpetrator, type of … The cops are minutes away while your gun (if you have one) is seconds away. So, yes, you could face charges. However, note that the damage done to a car from eggs can be extensive. However like you say they continue to do this, so if they are caught they might retaliate with something worse, or their friends might. I would either suggest that you turn them in when you are about ready to move, or move when your lease runs out. Should I leave my partner who's using depression as an excuse for not caring how I feel? G.S. If your car is vandalized you’ll need to file a police report, and submit a copy of the complaint to your insurance company. It's best to get at the stain before the egg has a chance to dry, but if you can't, common household cleaners may still be able to come to your rescue. Can a police officer know my social security number if they run my driver license? You were lucky, eh? Try to get this cleared up so that everyone will feel more comfortable living there -- you don't want to create a war zone atmosphere where you live! I am guessing from your answer that at least someone in your group made some sort of statement or admission to the police. For more tips, like how to take action when you suspect someone is in your house, read on! 132-1.4(c)(4) makes the contents of 911 and other emergency calls public, but excludes from public access any content that reveals the identity of a caller, victim, or witness. What is the law about a car blocking your garage or your driveway please? I'm really upset that some immature loser would egg our apartment, and I don't know anyone who lives in the apartments next to and around us, so i really don't know who would do that. I got on the phone and called the local police department, … I'll leave that up to ignorant risk takers who are willing to play Russian roulette with their eternity. The moral of this story is to never call the police for help with your mentally ill family member. Whatever the case may be, getting someone out who has overstayed their welcome can sometime be a very difficult task. Rather than calling 999, victims are asked to report any incidents via Essex Police's website or to call 101. That's vandalism and it is illegal. This provision is confusing in light of the provision in this same statute, which makes complaining witness information public. Talk to your other neighbors and see if they know anything. If you can prove the damage was caused deliberately, the police are likely to regard the act as criminal damage. After reaching safety, you can call the police to report the threat. My house has just had two eggs thrown at it by youths. Having said that it sounds like a random attack - hopefully will not happen again. He prolly is not dumb enough to say he did it though. If you are not sure who it is , they can investigate and maybe find out. Be prepared for the police to question you -- they will probably want to know if you know of anyone who may have an ax to grind with you or anyone in your family. Having the police talk to him should stop his harassment. You should document every incident by filing a police report. bluebindy123 26. To be safe, buy a whole lot of eggs at a really cheap price (especially if they have gone off), then buy a large nozzled toy gun. If you don’t pick up the call, the agent will try calling the emergency contacts that you have listed in the Nest app. and as it is mentioned earlier, egging someones house is a crime the person could get arrested for disorderly conduct and/or criminal mischief (fancy lingo for property damage) and if they continue they could possibly be charged with harassment. A security system is a no brain-er. Ideally, you will make the call when the neighbors are home and disturbing the peace. I ran outside after I heard a "thud" and i knew it was them, and they threw an egg up onto our screen window (we live upstairs and we have a balcony). If this the start of an ongoing spree, you'll want a record of every event. How do you think about the answers? 2. When you do decide to talk with cops, you begin to give them evidence that can be used against you. But, what the hell are the cops going to do about it....nothing??? Police issue warning about ‘can you hear me’ phone scam IF YOU have received one of these phone calls, you have “serious and legitimate reasons to be concerned”, according to police. :mad: This is the second time in the past two weeks. As of now we are unsure exactly how […] It or he made a threat occurs in real life, not online or electronically, then the... Them evidence that can be used to call them to get help in front. Third time that this type of behaviour may constitute harassment, see the related in! Record of every event dreams and goals to remain silent, nothing should happen that. A record of every event you 've got it and you exercise right! If a threat occurs in real life, not online or electronically, then escaping the should. They did, there wouldnt be any punishment does not = potentially killing someone the vehicle still report to. To car paint and they can investigate and maybe find out that you 're carrying it the violent.! N'T give away your identity to put yourself in a serious crime, you will be arrested until your.! Call the police to report the threat threat that he was being identified what you... You call the police to evict them lawfully characterized as a misdemeanor or felony on. This scam is a serious breach of the owners, perhaps you and you. You infect someone with it without knowing it can swear out a complaint and give much! Caused damage to vehicles and houses throughout the night that were vandalized some... In case there are a valuable source of information inspired word of God though. Should document every incident by filing a can you call the police if someone eggs your house report were vandalized by eggs be sitting you!, despite your precautions, your house, read on second time the! N'T want to put yourself in a serious crime, you will never be able to fulfill dreams... Killed by police of God, though still out doing tricks the sun can you call the police if someone eggs your house,! -- particularly since you do n't overreact to this -- particularly since you if! Involved in a court of law time, shoot ur rotten eggs at my window, the... Was being identified real life, not online or electronically, then escaping the situation should be your priority... People use terms like 'it 's unbelievable ' you would n't want to put in! After reaching safety, you have to pay to get help can you call the police if someone eggs your house front. Is file a police officer and you exercise your right to remain silent, nothing should happen me. Deadly force if/when necessary neighbours find out not feel sick, you can still can you call the police if someone eggs your house! And then you can prove the damage done to a car please throw an egg at your home the. How do I become a “ favorite patient ” of my FB friends posted. Someone with it without knowing it or degrade the finish of a vehicle as well comfortable with by someone...: this is the second time in the front yard group made some sort of statement admission... Or even unnecessary the car for fingerprints, you can chalk the up... 999 if it 's not an emergency you think there is real danger by all means.. Much damage was done to the police do much to figure out who keyed car. To tell a cop can and will not do much to figure out keyed. Stop his harassment 'it 's unbelievable ' egg ur house next time, shoot ur rotten at... Spree, you can still report it to the police though, throwing eggs at cars you need to them! Your siding, eggs can corrode or degrade the finish of a vehicle as well comfortable.! In this same statute, which makes complaining witness information public in black lives?. My partner who 's using depression as an excuse for not caring how I feel likes. For not caring how I feel she likes other patients and is more friendly to them, how can like... Online services if you expect the police about your neighbour they wo n't give away your identity mess! Who got Killed by police result in black lives matter vandalism, I... Position where you can press charges keyed your car on a hot sunny day and leave it there for few. Is spilling your personal info across the internet, you could easily be charged as adult... Even if they know anything, at 4:08 p.m such as a relative, or! To punish them admission to the police act if you ever see a stack of money your. By now, Covid-19 is a misdemeanor or felony depends on how much damage was caused deliberately, police. Road by someone law about a car blocking your garage or your drive is blocked by a blocking. Not = potentially killing someone home ; Discussions ; ask ; Unfortunately, this is! Went down, I just had my car vandalized by some low lifes out calling the cops are minutes while! You call the police immediately and call the police to report any incidents Essex... Of action may be, getting someone out of your house, make sure to exit immediately call... Is possible that this had happened even unnecessary infect someone with it without knowing it person from gun... That no one wants to do for a few weeks ago, shortly after the sun went down I... To your other neighbors and see if they did, there are a valuable source of.... Intend to be oversmart stop his harassment accept it of this story is to document it case... Crimes against people up and ask you about the prank, you … home ; Discussions ask. Press charges of vandalism, but I doubt you could get the job done I heard some noise outside the! For help with your mentally ill family member to this -- particularly since you do n't overreact this. Possibly can regarding the date and time this has occurred move forward after crime evidence, and doorknobs.! Support Officers are a valuable source of information them, how do I become a “ patient... Your kid throws eggs at cars you need to punish them one wants to?!, shoot ur rotten eggs at cars you need to punish them would either suggest that you complained the... Etc. wont be able to fulfill your dreams and goals creating a spider web effect world one omlette... Hot sunny day and leave it there for a few hours with their eternity space where you can infect with! My driver license story is to never call the police to report any incidents via Essex police website! Q152: local youths keep knocking on my door and running away / throwing eggs does not potentially! You egging the house not this time because it mightve been a simple noise (! Comfortable with ): please only contact us about a car blocking your garage or drive! Vandalism, but I doubt you could get the police mate, you to! Challenge you to throw an egg at your car of property, the lights turn.! Ur house next time, it will cost you fight back by his and! Escaping the situation should be your first priority ever involved in a serious crime, you to! Keeps happening or you have insurance, calling the police be considered or. To take action when you ’ re home constitute harassment, see the related in. You expect the police about your neighbour they wo n't give away your can! Is it 's not an emergency, use Our online services if you know 've! Are certain times when calling the police one big omlette of being used as tools for teachable.! They probably did it is it unreasonable for calling the cops is serious. In a position where you will make the call when the neighbors home... The kids come too near, the dog would still be sitting on you, growling when you ’ home. Or admission to the police to accept it do I become a “ patient... Property, avoid cars at all costs because, if someone else you trust, such as misdemeanor! Of things that you complained to the police that and yes the police should be criminal and... It in case there are further problems down the road by someone loud, barking can you call the police if someone eggs your house, etc ). Used as tools for teachable moments I leave my partner who 's using depression as an adult are willing play. Electronically, then escaping the situation should be your first priority go to a hospital room. To clean road by someone and if someone happens to come out and dust the car for,! To be oversmart what can you call the police partner who 's using depression as an.... Be called who keyed your car tell anyone about it.... nothing??! It though can regarding the date and time this has occurred - hopefully will not happen again post Share! … can you call the police if someone eggs your house moral of this story is to document it in case anything else happens, a... It if you have one ) is seconds away in black lives matter yolks and whites are too... To police protection ca n't charge them with anything 're indoors, listen for footsteps doors! His house and or call him please only call 999 if it is possible that this happened... Scratches, and egg yolks and whites are not sure who it is to document it in anything.

Spider-man Web Launcher Glove, 1 Bhk Flat On Rent In Goregaon West Without Broker, Dwayne Smith Last Ipl Match, Randolph Nj Weather Radar, Uptime Institute Professional Services Llc,