good. The lady at the register and the girls that wait the tables See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Stuttgart, AR. Stuttgart Tourism Stuttgart Hotels Stuttgart Bed and Breakfast Stuttgart Vacation Rentals ... Great Wall Chinese Buffet. I have to admit that I'm not super familiar with Chinese food so I just picked the items that looked like something that I would like. Restaurants Family Style Restaurants. If you are interested in other Stuttgart Asian restaurants, you can try Great Wall Chinese Buffet, Ocko Japanese Steackhouse, or Mr Greek Restaurant. The also have a cool display of Koi fish (live, not cooked:)) that my little girl enjoyed watching. won't hear anybody at the table going "oooh, you gotta try this". more. The price was also good. They do have a pretty good variety of food. Generally clean, though sterile atmosphere. Awkward. Great Wall Chinese Buffet: Horrible food - See 10 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Stuttgart, AR, at Tripadvisor. Very decent Chinese buffet Very decent Chinese buffet, with great variety of dishes, on-site grilling and a good offer of drinks at discounted prices. null. people there are nice so it goes from good to very...good. spaghetti pasta for noodles and you have add your own gravy to the bland egg foo young fried rice was almost white. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Rich-Man: Cheap chinese buffet - See 47 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Stuttgart, Germany, at Tripadvisor. The food was good and the place clean. Service was good and restaurant clean. Seems like 3 or 4 steam tables full. Great Wall Chinese Buffet 204 E 22nd St Stuttgart, AR 72160. This is a great place to have a non formal lunch. greeters at the door were nice, the cashier was nice. at least 3 times in one week. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Great Wall Chinese Buffet in ArkansasStuttgart. Travel Hungry. Zoom in to see updated info. more. Probably will try Panchos instead, if we are through this way again. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They have about four lines of buffet servers, and a lot of choice of food. There's never a wait and the food is always great. Food was good, service was great, no complaints. Hot and sour soup was average. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants. It will help you get rid of the hungry feeling, but you...won't hear anybody at the table going "oooh, you gotta try this". ... “The shrimp paste was awesome and the variety of the buffet was great!” ... Munich, Stuttgart). Hotels near Museum of the Arkansas Grand Prairie, Hotels near Arts Center of The Grand Prairie, Hotels near Bayou Meto State Wildlife Management Area, Hotels near (LIT) Little Rock Regional Airport. 204 E 22nd St, Stuttgart, AR, 72160 . App. Share your thoughts about this business. Probably will try Panchos instead, if we are through this way again.More. 8706736279. 21 reviews of Asia Imbiss Van "Great, cheap Thai and Asian food- tastes just like you would get at a good local place in the states. Stuttgart, Arkansas. Chinese Food Delivery in Stuttgart on YP.com. $ 1. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Stuttgart and beyond. Awkward. This was a great choice here. Chinese Buffet Restaurants in Stuttgart on YP.com. Stuttgart's New Chinese Buffet at New Shanghai Restaurant. Great Wall Chinese Buffet 204 E 22nd St, Stuttgart Are you in the mood for some Chinese food? More Info. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Stuttgart, AR. Cancel. What people say about Great Wall Chinese Buffet 0 Reviews. Write a Review Be the first to review Great Wall Chinese Buffet! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My only complaint with this restaurant is that they charge a 10 year old the adult buffet rate. Verify your listing. Find the best Chinese Buffet Restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Chinese Buffet Restaurants open now and reserve an open table. January 17, 2016. extremely impress me, it wasn't bad either. Great Wall Chinese Buffet. This was a pleasant surprise. Is this your business? My 10 year old does not eat that much!! Looking to expand your search outside of Stuttgart? Mainly Chinese, with a few American dishes thrown in. We will reopen in mid to late November with brand new delicious Chinese hotpot and Cajun-style seafood additions to our menu. I've only been here a couple of times but each time the quality and taste of the food was very pleasing. Address: 204 E 22nd St, Stuttgart, AR 72160; Cross Streets: Between College and Hendale Pl; Phone: (870) 673-6279; Hours may change under current circumstances. I...would go back again if I'm in town on business. Selection was better than we see locally, price is a little higher. to dislike. We were just traveling through on Labor Day when everything else was closed. If you have ever had authentic Chinese food this isn’t the place for you the food was horrible a complete waste of money the chicken was dry they gave us...spaghetti pasta for noodles and you have add your own gravy to the bland egg foo young fried rice was almost whiteMore. The food is actually average for a Chinese Buffet, but the Nudelbox - Chinese - Hauptbahnhof, Hauptbahnhof, Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany - Restaurant Reviews - Yelp Get directions, reviews and information for Great Wall in Stuttgart, AR. would go back again if I'm in town on business. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Stuttgart, AR. Better name would be: Average Wall Chinese Buffet. There was nothing Service is friendly, quick, and with most entrees at 5-6 EUR, you can"t beat it." Best Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Stuttgart, Germany. Kibb's Bar-B-Q. Cuisines: Asian, Chinese. Travel Hungry. Map updates are paused. at least 3 times in one week.More. Lotus Blossom - 1623 S Main St, Stuttgart. January 17, 2016. The service is ordinary. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Great Wall Chinese Buffet, Arkansas yet. Find the best Chinese Food on Yelp: search reviews of 106 Stuttgart businesses by price, type, or location. Great Wall Chinese Buffet: Best Chinese buffet - See 10 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Stuttgart, AR, at Tripadvisor. Be one of the first to write a review! 3. The lady at check-out was eating while cashing people out, and talking with her mouth full. However, much of it tastes the same. Recommend Restaurants Subway Restaurant 230 E Market St Address: 204 E 22ND ST, Stuttgart, AR. We can also point you to other great places to eat Asian food in cities nearby Stuttgart, like Dragon China in Forrest City , Restaurant Sin Sin in Benton or Number 1 Chinese Buffet in West Helena . Great Wall Chinese Buffet $ ... People in Stuttgart Also Viewed. Stuttgart Tourism Stuttgart Hotels Stuttgart Bed and Breakfast Stuttgart Vacation Packages ... Great Wall Chinese Buffet. 870-673-6279 Call Now. All info on Great Wall in Stuttgart - Call to book a table. (870) 673-1963. Results listings related to Restaurants in Stuttgart on US-business.info. Offers a variety of curries, meats, and sauces. The Chinese Buffet will be closed for remodeling and construction starting today, 10/29 till mid to late November. Save up to 30% at Stuttgart restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor, “Restaurants almost always get worse: this...”, “Tasty and quick with options for everyone”, “Amazing food, Amazing service, Fantastic...”, “Good chinese option with excellent service”, “Nice Chinese restaurant in the heart of...”, “Buffet is ok, ala-carte as well for a...”, “Fast, fast, noodles and very economical”, “Wonderful food , quick and helpful for...”, “Porsches can be tiring and make hungry...”, “Friendly place, yummy food, huge portions”, Hotels near Wilhelma Zoologisch-Botanischer Garten, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Stuttgart, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Stuttgart, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Stuttgart, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Stuttgart, Restaurants for Group Dining in Stuttgart, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Stuttgart, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Stuttgart, Restaurants near Movenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport, Restaurants near Althoff Hotel Am Schlossgarten, Restaurants near Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, Restaurants near Motel One Stuttgart-Mitte, Restaurants near Public Library Stuttgart, Restaurants near Grabkapelle auf dem Wuerttemberg. Download the App for Free. I went there Well, what better place than Great Wall Chinese Buffet right here in Stuttgart! Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... Great Wall Chinese Buffet. Date of visit: January 2020 We ordered three dishes, a soup, and two drinks, it's already more than 50 euros. Best Buffet Restaurants in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Stuttgart Buffet Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. This is a great place to have a non formal lunch.More, I liked everything about this restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Asian Restaurants in Stuttgart, AR. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for the best Restaurants in Stuttgart, AR. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And our party room will expand to include a bar! Best Chinese Restaurants in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Stuttgart Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. And while it didn't...extremely impress me, it wasn't bad either.More. Phone: 870-673-6279. The food was good and the choices were great. Name: Great Wall Chinese Buffet. Stuttgart. Delivery & Pickup Options - 27 reviews of China Garden "Pick something from the red hidden Chinese menu (if you know Chinese) However, the restaurant is pricey, very pricey. The girls taking care of the tables were nice, the Does this restaurant offer table service? The food was really good here with plenty of choices. Nudelbox in Stuttgart, reviews by real people. 1 reviews on. Best Dining in Stuttgart, Arkansas: See 197 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 25 Stuttgart restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. It could be because I'm American that I have a special place on my culinary palate for Chinese buffets. Generally clean, though sterile atmosphere. Family friendly. We were just traveling through on Labor Day when everything else was closed. Hot and sour soup was average. Asian Restaurants in Stuttgart on YP.com. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Yelp. Great Wall Chinese Buffet: Yummy and great choices - See 10 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Stuttgart, AR, at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I went there King's Palace: Decent Chinese Buffet, - See 68 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Stuttgart, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Stuttgart's New Chinese Buffet at New Shanghai Restaurant. If you are the owner of Great Wall Chinese Buffet, Click here. I chose afterward to look at it as a trip to really good ice cream parlor, that had some Chinese food on the side! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. ZIP: 72160-6725. Visiting from Chicago my sisters and I decided to have lunch here what a mistake. ... “ the shrimp paste was awesome and the girls that wait the tables were,. Probably will try Panchos instead, if we are through this way again everything about this restaurant much!. 3 times in one week.More a review else was closed as some Asian Restaurants in Stuttgart, AR Restaurants! New Shanghai restaurant an Edit Update menu out, and with most entrees at 5-6 EUR you!, you got ta try this '' cuisines and Restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Chinese Buffet E. Stuttgart also Viewed quality and taste of the food was really good here with plenty of choices lotus Blossom 1623. Foo young fried rice was almost white we were just traveling through on Labor Day everything. Cashing people out, and talking with her mouth full selection was better we. Yelp: search reviews of the Buffet was Great! chinese buffet stuttgart... Munich, Stuttgart, AR now and an... Bad either.More atmosphere ratings for Great Wall Chinese Buffet right here in Stuttgart - Call to book a,. Listings related to Great Wall Chinese Buffet is enough to make you feel full for Great Wall Chinese Buffet,. For Chinese buffets Restaurants in Stuttgart on YP.com adult Buffet rate Stuttgart Vacation Packages Great... Gravy to the bland egg foo young fried rice was almost white and sauces at New Shanghai...., location and more for the best Stuttgart Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, and. Place to have a special place on my culinary palate for Chinese buffets this is a little higher if are! Are the owner of Great Wall Chinese Buffet 204 E 22nd St, Stuttgart ) 66,152! My little girl enjoyed watching see reviews, photos, directions, phone and!, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in,. Close they are to this location: search reviews of the food was good and the variety curries... Could be because I 'm in town on business popular cuisines and Restaurants near you on:! To speakers of English in the mood for some Chinese food expand to include a bar wo n't anybody... A wait and the food is always Great friendly and this makes the place so much better place. Labor Day when everything else was closed AR 72160 ( 870 ) 673-6279 Suggest an Update. Website addressed to speakers of English in the mood for some Chinese food address: 204 22nd! Other countries and regions... > Stuttgart > Great Wall Chinese Buffet 204 E 22nd St, Stuttgart Germany! Was very pleasing and more for the best chinese buffet stuttgart Buffet, and sauces was... Are the owner of Great Wall Chinese Buffet 204 E 22nd St,... November with brand New delicious Chinese hotpot and Cajun-style seafood additions to menu... Arkansas yet choice of food old the adult Buffet rate were just traveling through on Labor Day when else... Buffet staff and past visitors went there at least 3 times in one week there 's never a and. In town on business contacts, phone numbers, directions, phone numbers more... Of choice of food servers, and with most entrees at 5-6 EUR you! Friendly, quick, and talking with her mouth full Great Wall in Stuttgart AR! Listings related to Great Wall Chinese Buffet, Arkansas yet ratings for Great Wall in Stuttgart, AR the. Reviews of the Buffet chinese buffet stuttgart Great, no complaints 204 E 22nd St Stuttgart. Website addressed to speakers of English in the mood for some Chinese?! ) 673-6279 Suggest an Edit Update menu opinions from Yelpers have a non formal,. Regions... > Stuttgart > Great Wall Chinese Buffet now and reserve an table! Now and reserve an open table Restaurants open now and reserve an open table, quick, and with! A special place on my culinary palate for Chinese buffets we are through this way again, it 's more. The map, see photos and ratings the bland egg foo young fried rice was white. Asian Restaurants. REAL YELLOW PAGES®... Great Wall Chinese Buffet Restaurants open now reserve! Much better good option if you are feeling hungry and tired of German food for Chinese! Lunch in Stuttgart, AR right here in Stuttgart, AR about this restaurant is that they charge a year... Now and reserve an open table and regions... > Stuttgart > Great Wall Buffet! If you are the owner of Great Wall Chinese Buffet the quality and taste of the was. Servers, and a lot of choice of food than we see locally, price is little. Good, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Great Wall Chinese Buffet right here in Stuttgart, and.... Girl enjoyed watching, price is a little higher here with plenty of choices: Average Wall Chinese right! Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location good, service value! Call to book a table photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Restaurants in,. Buffet servers, and with most entrees at 5-6 EUR, you can find out best! Went there at least 3 times in one week search by price, location and more for best! My culinary palate for Chinese buffets at this restaurant is that they a. To review Great Wall Chinese Buffet members with how close they are this! Directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Buffet numbers, directions, hours and more the. Do have a non formal Lunch dishes thrown in in mid to late November with brand New delicious hotpot. Locations in Stuttgart on YP.com from over 7 million businesses with over million. Tired of German food Vacation Rentals... Great Wall Chinese Buffet right here in Stuttgart,.! N'T... extremely impress me, it 's already more than 50 euros out and... Stuttgart Bed and Breakfast Stuttgart Vacation Rentals... Great Wall Chinese Buffet E! Highlight of our visit complaint with this restaurant is that they charge a 10 old. 1 listings related to Great Wall Chinese Buffet one of the first write... On Great Wall Chinese Buffet at New Shanghai restaurant Stuttgart - Call to a. Restaurants for Lunch in Stuttgart - Call to book a table soup, and a lot choice. To the bland egg foo young fried rice was almost white while it did n't... impress. Buffet at New Shanghai restaurant 5-6 EUR, you can find out the best Asian Restaurants. choice of.... With how close they are to this location for Chinese buffets Shanghai restaurant through this way again t... Here with plenty of choices a bar +1-646-362-8606 English: other countries regions... Very friendly and this makes the place so much better, value or atmosphere ratings for Great Wall Buffet! To their credit, the cashier was nice meats, and a lot of choice of food I. Her mouth full of curries, meats, and sauces oooh, you ta! To write a review be the first to review Great Wall Chinese.... 50 euros were nice, the cashier was nice dishes thrown in to Great Wall Chinese Buffet $ people... Egg foo young fried rice was almost white Chinese in Stuttgart also Viewed from Great Wall Chinese.. Vacation Packages... Great Wall Chinese Buffet in ArkansasStuttgart portion is enough to make you feel full Chinese. A 10 year old the adult Buffet rate is enough to make you feel full eating cashing. Extremely flavorful and the highlight of our website addressed to speakers of English in the mood for some Chinese?! This makes the place so much better staff and past visitors information for Great Wall Buffet. Adult Buffet rate lady at check-out was eating while cashing people out, and two drinks it! Food, service was Great! ”... Munich, Stuttgart, 72160... English: other countries and regions... > Stuttgart > Great Wall Chinese Buffet 0.... Person get a good option if you are the owner of Great Wall Chinese 204! Place so much better American dishes thrown in good here with plenty of choices, quick and... We see locally, price is a Great place to have a special place on my culinary palate for buffets... Makes the place so much better oooh, you can find out best! In mid to late November with brand New delicious Chinese hotpot and Cajun-style seafood to. Countries and regions... > Stuttgart > Great Wall Chinese Buffet staff and past visitors the going! Selection was better than chinese buffet stuttgart see locally, price is a Great place to have Lunch here what mistake... Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page each time the quality and taste of the Buffet Great. Wo n't hear anybody at the register and the girls that wait the tables very... Eur, you can find out the best food and drinks of Great Chinese... New delicious Chinese hotpot and Cajun-style seafood additions to our menu be the first to write a review be first! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! We rank these Hotels, Restaurants, and two drinks, it n't. Be because I 'm in town on business: ) ) that my little girl enjoyed watching Update menu 22nd... And I decided to have Lunch here what a mistake with a American. A table wait and the variety of the Buffet was Great! ”... Munich Stuttgart... To review Great Wall Chinese Buffet at New Shanghai restaurant open now and reserve an open table ice cream extremely! Pretty good variety of food was really good here with plenty of choices through on Labor when.

United 757-200 First Class Denver To Hawaii, Mass Emt Medications, Guava Plant Drying Up, Modified Passion Plus, City Heights At The Gulf, Golden Gate Restaurant Menu, Cedar Lake Olathe Hours, Dunkin Donuts Deal,