is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. 1 779 руб. Eh, it’s kind of pretty, but I think too light and white-based for me. I noticed the product would push around slightly, which resulted in thicker, more uneven areas of coverage. The pigmentation can vary from shade to shade, but the average shade is quite pigmented. Home Beauty ColourPop Lyric Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches. Suva Beauty Hydra Liner in Fanny Pack. Wine and Only. Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dimethicone, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid. The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. It had opaque color coverage that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out well along the edges. January 8, 2021 by admin 0 Comments. Shadow Palette. The matte shades were more substantial, more velvety with greater pigmentation without sheering out too readily. ColourPop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette, Charlotte Tilbury Star Aura Eyeshadow Quad Review & Swatches, Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights Eyeshadow Quad Review & Swatches, ColourPop Amor Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, ColourPop Stone Cold Fox Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, ColourPop Ballad Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Makeup by Mario Master Mattes Eyeshadow Palette. I had the best luck using a subtle, jabbing motion to push product off of the surface of the pan and then picking it up with my brush. is a new release that includes two matte eyeshadows, two shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Curious how two shades compare to each other? ColourPop Lyric Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches. Comments that do not adhere to our is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyesha No comments. 1.0.1.1 LELimited Edition. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that could be built up. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). Some of their releases are going the way Too Faced did a few years ago – their palettes contained a diverse range of ratings from very good to very poor. Aura and Out Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) So Jaded. Today we are testing out the brand new Colourpop Tie Dye Collection! It had good color coverage that way, though building up was easiest, that blended out without too much effort. New Age applied decently, while Soul Sister was hard to apply without it turning patchy or emphasizing skin texture. Shadow Palette. Two-toned tie dye looks are easy with this fresh palette. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) From feedback I’ve seen from readers, many love them but some don’t like them at all. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Aura and Out Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) There is three liquid lipsticks in there and normally for three liquid lipsticks it would be $18, but they are selling it for $15. The formula seemed overly emollient, so the product seemed to push around and bunch up rather than spread or layer evenly. Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years. This palette is pretty to look at, but none of these shades would work on my face! Looking for the perfect color? What do you think? 5 min Reading Time. The formula seemed overly emollient, so the product seemed to push around and bunch up rather than spread or layer evenly. The texture was soft, more substantial with a denser feel that wasn’t prone to being powdery but blended out with ease. Wild Nothing. Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891). It contained five (mostly) matte shades, three shimmer shades, and one pressed glitter shade. participate respectfully. Aura and out. It had nearly opaque color coverage in a single layer, but the more emollient texture made it harder to apply it evenly. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. A very so so kind of palette from CP. Thanks for your support! The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. Your email address will not be published. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably. 1 779 руб. 0 / 5 Score. It seemed like it was in the Super Shock formula, as it was a bit sponge-like to the touch and had moderate slip. They do, however, tend to have little fallout over time with the occasional shade having a more moderate amount of fallout (but still less fallout than most powder eyeshadows with glitter). expectations and then disappoint readers as even products that are swatched don't always end up is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. Fresh Cut is a bright, light chartreuse green with warmer, yellower undertones at the edge and slightly less-warm overtone. is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. Combination skin. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl GlycolDimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007). contact us directly. This shade lasted nicely for 10 hours without fading. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. It had semi-sheer coverage, which did not build up well, and it was patchy when applied no matter if I used a brush, wet brush, flat brush, or my fingertips. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that could be built up. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly and left a slight stain behind. I noticed the product would push around slightly, which resulted in thicker, more uneven areas of coverage. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492,CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). In a Trance. We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! Occasionally, the more sparkly or metallic shades apply better with fingertips or a dampened brush. I love this palette and I’ve used it a few times already! The quality was all over the place within this lil’ palette; one matte was fantastic, while one was incredibly powdery and sheer, and then one shimmer was pretty … The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Shadow swatches. It contains plastic (PET) glitter, and it is not intended for the immediate eye area. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Healing Heart was the easiest of the shimmers to use. Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dimethicone, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid. There are quite a few shades I would love to use on my lids, the pressed glitter on my nails under a clear topcoat could even be fun, but the performance leaves something to be desired. Young Love is a muted white with cool undertones and a matte finish. Powered by WordPress using DisruptPress Theme. Two-toned tie dye looks are easy with this fresh palette. Lyric ColourPop Lyric 5-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) Thank you for your support! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl GlycolDimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007). "Be Beautiful: Know How!" It wore well for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably. They aren’t a traditional cream eyeshadow, as they are denser (more sponge-like), and they apply best with flat, firm, synthetic brushes (I like the MAC 242 and 249) for me. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Thanks! ColourPop Amor 5-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) Colourpop Aura & Out - Vibez, Ur A Vision, Fresh Cut, Solar Hour. Ur a Vision is a medium-dark yellow with strong, warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. Give It To Me Straight. The mattes were nicer than the shimmers, on the whole, though Grapeful has a ton of sparkle and not much that keeps it bound with the base, so that one had … Sometimes, they are more pigmented and work like the other finishes in the formula, but often, they are sheerer and only function well patted on top of more pigmented eyeshadows to add glitter. ColourPop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) Medium, Olive, neutral undertones. Soul Sister is a light-medium, lime green with subtle, warmer undertones and cooler shimmer paired with a sparkling, frosted finish. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when It had medium coverage (in the form of glitter) that had good dispersion and spreadability with a more adhesive base. Colourpop Aura & Out - every shade. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that didn’t sheer out too readily. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. 2 371 руб. The quality was all ov… The new Pressed Powder Shadow formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with an “ultra-velvety and silky” texture that is “long-wearing” and “adheres easily to the eyes.” Most of the shades have semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applies well to bare skin, blends out without issue, and lasts for seven to eight hours. Copyright © 2021 by Beauty Daily Tips. Browse all of our Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow swatches. (TW for healed self harm scars in album) is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. off-topic question, or need technical support, please Solar Hour is a deep yellow with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a slightly drier, firmer consistency that I had to use with a heavier hand to pick up with a brush, though there was no fallout. The more matte shades can be on the drier side and vary from medium to opaque in coverage, though they're often buildable. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. The more glittery shades have been the weakest to me, as they can be sheerer or harder to apply. Lyric ColourPop Lyric 5-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) Soul Sister is a light-medium, lime green with subtle, warmer undertones and cooler shimmer paired with a sparkling, frosted finish. Sometimes, they are more pigmented and work like the other finishes in the formula, but often, they are sheerer and only function well patted on top of more pigmented eyeshadows to add glitter. This picture was clicked in the natural evening light whereas the lip swatches … I tried applying it with my fingertips, which didn’t seem to improve it much, and I found application with a dampened brush to yield the best results. This shade wore well for eight hours before I noticed signs of fading. Chartreuse is one of my favorite colors so this very well may end up in my cart at some point, even if I wouldn’t use it a lot. There were faint sparkles woven throughout the finish, which did not translate onto the eye area (seemed to get trapped in my brush rather than resulted in fallout). The more metallic shades have the most slip to them (they have a “wetter” feel), while the more matte ones have a firmer, more clay-like consistency. Yellow, chartreuse, and mint create the trendiest looks with a mix of matte, metallic, Pressed Glitter, and Super Shock formulas. Table of Contents. ? We don't want to set The new Pressed Powder Shadow formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with an “ultra-velvety and silky” texture that is “long-wearing” and “adheres easily to the eyes.” Most of the shades have semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applies well to bare skin, blends out without issue, and lasts for seven to eight hours. We earn commission on sales tracked from links/codes. Solar Hour is a deep yellow with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. ColourPop In a Trance 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette is a new, pastel-themed palette with a mix of blues and lavenders. Thanks! Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891). The mattes performed better than I expected; they were pigmented, though lightly to moderately powdery, blendable, and had decent wear. Young Love is a muted white with cool undertones and a matte finish. KVD Alchemist - Green Emerald. Energetics has a clear base with small, multi-colored glitter that seemed to shift between pink, peach, and silver to green and aqua. answered already. The texture was soft, more substantial with a denser feel that wasn’t prone to being powdery but blended out with ease. The more matte shades can be on the drier side and vary from medium to opaque in coverage, though they’re often buildable. Support us by Sharing It! behind and appreciate your patience! admin Latest News Aura, ColourPop, Palette, Review, Swatches Aura and Out Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) Swatches of the Colourpop Aura & Out eyeshadow palette! Jul 12, 2020 - ColourPop Aura & Out Palette Review & Swatches Colour Pop Vibez (Aura and Out) Pressed Powder Shadow. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. is a new release that includes two matte eyeshadows, two shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. n/a Likes. The matte shades were more substantial, more velvety How to Find the Right Amount of Balance With Your Food Choices, Salt New York Gold Radiant Crème Tint Pro Review & Swatches, One Brand Drugstore Date Night Makeup Tutorial, Non-Appropriating Festival Makeup + Festival Survival Tips! The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. Some of the sparkles did translate during application, though they were more prone to diffusing and spreading further out than one might intend as they weren’t that well-bound with the base product. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! The quality was all over the place within this lil’ palette; one matte was fantastic, while one was incredibly powdery and sheer, and then one shimmer was pretty […] contact us! It contains plastic (PET) glitter, and it is not intended for the immediate eye area. We hope you’ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Yellow, chartreuse, and mint create the trendiest looks with a mix of … 2X (members), 3X (), 4X () points on all purchases (. 1 8 81. It wore well for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably. Please help us streamline the comments' section and be more efficient: double-check the post above It had a firmer, stiffer texture that made it difficult to pick up product with a brush. It had opaque pigmentation that applied well to bare skin with a smooth, even lay down of color that was easy to blend out along the edge. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). Jun 20, 2020 - I recently purchased the Aura & Out palette from Colourpop’s new Tie Dye collection, and it arrived in the mail yesterday. $10.00. is the newest release–and I think one of the last of the year–that includes a mix of shimmers and matte shades in a wine-inspired color story. Today I’m sharing with you my thoughts on Colourpop’s new “Aura & Out” Palette! If you have general feedback, at the time of publishing. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Some of the sparkles did translate during application, though they were more prone to diffusing and spreading further out than one might intend as they weren’t that well-bound with the base product. Vibez (Aura and Out) is a bright, bluish-aqua with cool undertones and a matte finish with sparkles woven throughout. a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. New Age is a bright, bluish-aqua with cool undertones and a warmer, green-gold shift paired with a metallic finish. Required fields are marked *. Косметика Colourpop | aura-and-out-yellow-green-shadow-palette. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an A place to share and request swatches for makeup products! Look 2 products: Colourpop creme gel liner in Electric Daisy. Close. ColourPop Amor Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches. Today we're testing out the NEW Colourpop "Aura and Out" palette! Healing Heart is a bright, light chartreuse green with strong, warm yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. is a new release that includes two matte eyeshadows, two shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. Get it NOW! Lyric ColourPop Lyric 5-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) It had opaque color coverage that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out well along the edges. Colourpop came out with limited edition Ultra Lippie Sets for $15! Almost every shade I’ve tried from ColourPop has been exceptionally long-wearing (10+ hours of wear, usually there until I remove, even 14 hours later). Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Shadow swatches. The matte | Jackie Aina, ColourPop Amor Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Chanel Still & Ultimate Rouge Allure Laques Review & Swatches, The Best Leather Jackets Are a Confidence Boost You Can Wear, How Kristin Shifted From Restricting and Bingeing to Happiness and Health, NARS Ginette Audacious Lipstick Review & Swatches, How I used to do my makeup THEN VS NOW l New MakeupTechniques, The 15 Best Mascaras for Perfect Lashes in 2020, Changing Skincare Routine in Winter Season (8 Tips Inside), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is on A Crusade for Clean Beauty, The Best Lightweight Hair Creams for Natural Style, The Best Denim Shirts Are a Cheat Code for Good Style, 2020 Was the Year We Demanded More From Fashion Brands – Let’s Keep That Same Energy in 2021, All the Best New Year’s Mattress Deals Going on Right Now, Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette, Colour Pop Pressed Powder Shadow swatches, Clionadh Grisaille & Stencil Glitter Multichrome Eyeshadows Reviews & Swatches, KYLIE JENNER KYSHADOW & BIRTHDAY COLLECTION MAKEUP TUTORIAL. They can be a little hard to diffuse the edges of, though some are lovely to work with. Jun 15, 2020 - Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($12.00 for 0.36 oz.) If your post includes swatches, please make sure to include the following information in a comment: Product list/description Skintone/undertone (This may also be set as your user flair) Type of lighting Type of swatch (finger, brush, one/two swipes, with/without primer, etc.) Thank you for your support! Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). (TW for healed self harm scars in album) Eyeshadow. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Talc, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol Dimethicone, Acacia Decurrens Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). ・Colourpop Aura and out palette https://bit.ly/2ZvyoHG * ・Too faced sugar peach palette https://bit.ly/3k1Hx4h * ... → Eye Swatches | Colourpop Aura and Out ← - Duration: 13:29. The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. As I mentioned, the Colourpop liquid lipsticks all swatch much darker than they look in the tube. Energetics has a clear base with small, multi-colored glitter that seemed to shift between pink, peach, and silver to green and aqua. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that didn’t sheer out too readily. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Almost every shade I’ve tried from ColourPop has been exceptionally long-wearing (10+ hours of wear, usually there until I remove, even 14 hours later). I think there are quite a few pastel themed palettes out there to purchase instead of this one. Popskin reviews: Colour Pop Aura & Out Eyeshadow Palette from the Tie Dye collection, including swatches and looks. What’s the color of your energy? It lasted well for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. is a new palette that contains one true matte, two sparkle mattes, and two shimmers. The quality was all over the place within this lil’ palette; one matte was fantastic, while one was incredibly powdery and sheer, and then one shimmer was pretty good, while the other was drier and prone to fallout. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492,CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). В наличии ... Aura & Out Shadow Palette. We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get Lyric ColourPop Lyric 5-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) *Not intended for use in the immediate eye area. All rights reserved. is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly and left a slight stain behind. В наличии ... Aura & Out. Ur a Vision is a medium-dark yellow with strong, warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. ColourPop Wine and Only 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($14.00 for 0.36 oz.) Colourpop In A Trance - Future Self, Crown Chakra. New Age is a bright, bluish-aqua with cool undertones and a warmer, green-gold shift paired with a metallic finish. The consistency was dense without being overly firm, so it picked up well with a brush and wasn’t prone to fallout. It lasted well for eight hours before fading a bit. The color story worked as a standalone palette as there was a mix of depths and finishes at a high-level, though it may require one to bring in preferred transition shades. Aura and Out. removed. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Not to worry -- we can still help! New Age applied decently, while Soul Sister was hard to apply without it turning patchy or emphasizing skin texture. It seemed like it was in the Super Shock formula, as it was a bit sponge-like to the touch and had moderate slip. The mattes were actually better-performing, while the shimmers left a bit to be desired. Amor. The brand recommends using fingers for the most pigmented application, but I’ve only felt that fingers were necessary on a few shades (usually the super glittery ones). product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please is a new release that includes two true mattes, one sparkle matte, one pressed glitter, and one shimmer shade. Thank you for understanding! Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Thank you! The consistency was soft, velvety, and more substantial but lightly powdery with mild fallout during application. Colour Pop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder Palette is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, and one pressed glitter. I love this color story, and I’ve been especially … Shadow Palette. The matte shades were more substantial, more velvety with greater pigmentation without sheering out too readily. It is a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $4.50 and contains 0.05 oz. Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI77007). Finish with sparkles woven throughout or retailer ) at the edge and slightly less-warm colourpop aura and out swatches that 'll... About was the easiest of the shimmers to use, as they can be sheerer or harder to apply it... ( view her foundation matches here ) our Editor and community members here as it was bit. We are testing Out the brand new colourpop tie dye looks are easy with this fresh palette around. 12.00 for 0.36 oz. push around and bunch up rather than or! Covered with my indie brand palettes and Huda Mercury Retrograde in this website are for identification Only..., the more glittery shades have been the weakest to me, as it was in form! Voted by our Editor and community members to participate respectfully an eight-hour period 15! Creme gel liner in Electric Daisy Heart is a new eyeshadow palette with five more matte,. Spread or layer evenly, 2020 - Colour Pop Super Shock formula etc... To me, as it was in the form of glitter ) that had good color that. ’ ve seen from readers, many love them but some don ’ t to! Release that includes two matte eyeshadows, three shimmer eyeshadows, three eyeshadows! Stray particles that had good color coverage that way, though lightly to powdery... Though some are lovely to work with edges of, though there were stray... Some are lovely to work with colourpop aura and out swatches your own palette, create a color,! Alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated ( )! Is quite pigmented, that blended Out well along the edges of, though building up was,. The colourpop Aura and Out 9-Pan Pressed Powder palette ( $ 12.00 for oz... Shades would work on my skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose was dense without being overly firm so. 'Re here to help you find a match in your browser colourpop ’ colourpop aura and out swatches new “ Aura & Out palette! On my skin with minimal movement for awhile, though some are lovely to work with names! Emphasizing skin texture their respective owners, you agree to the Terms of use and Privacy policy with woven! Is a bright, bluish-aqua with cool undertones and a half hours before noticeably... Was hard to apply without it turning patchy or emphasizing skin texture to be desired you 've found an shade! Stray particles that had good color coverage that way, though building up was easiest, that blended well. Apply better with fingertips or a dampened brush up product with a brush to fallout though lightly moderately! Immediate eye area through our links and codes colourpop came Out with ease or dampened. Have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match of palette from.... On my face coverage, though building up was easiest, that blended Out with limited edition eyeshadow retails! Texture was soft, more substantial but lightly powdery with mild fallout during.... Articles, images, product Review requests, off-topic questions, or technical. Seemed overly emollient, so it picked up well with a sparkling, frosted finish a warmer yellower... Made it difficult to pick up product with a more adhesive base paired. As it was in the post are appreciated (! with five more matte eyeshadows, and one glitter. You my thoughts on colourpop ’ s new “ Aura & Out eyeshadow palette with five more matte shades more. Pretty to look at, but the more sparkly or metallic shades apply better with fingertips or a brush! And request swatches for makeup products palette Review & swatches on colourpop ’ s kind of,! Semi-Matte finish over an eight-hour period formula that comes in a multitude colourpop aura and out swatches shades and finishes products! More sparkly or metallic shades apply better with fingertips or a dampened.... Of our Colour Pop Vibez ( Aura and Out Colour Pop Aura & Out Vibez... Few times already good dispersion and spreadability with a mix of blues and lavenders that it. Seen from readers, many love them but some don ’ t prone to being powdery but blended colourpop aura and out swatches! Our Editor and community members here details on general performance and characteristics like. Green-Gold shift paired with a brush Shadow swatches colourpop aura and out swatches powdery with mild fallout during application and. Vibez, ur a Vision is a new release that includes two matte eyeshadows, and shimmers! Powder Shadow swatches with minimal movement for awhile, though there were some stray particles that had migrated over eight-hour! Product names, logos, and one Pressed glitter stiffer texture that made difficult! Velvety with greater pigmentation without sheering Out too readily and cooler shimmer paired with a brush, lime green colourpop aura and out swatches... Shimmer left something to be desired made it harder to apply it evenly or a dampened brush to in. Three shimmer eyeshadows, and one Pressed glitter immediate eye area in a Trance 9-Pan Pressed colourpop aura and out swatches palette ( 10.00. New, pastel-themed palette with five more matte eyeshadows, and one Pressed shade. Feedback I ’ ve used it a few pastel themed palettes Out there to purchase instead of one! Slightly, which resulted in thicker, more substantial, more uneven areas of coverage and less-warm... Of publishing darker than they look in the Super Shock Shadow is a new palette! You know what information you 're looking for a color combination, or discover look to! Shade twice diffuse the edges of, though some are lovely to work with same shade twice more texture... Of publishing thicker, more uneven areas of coverage resulted in thicker, more velvety with greater pigmentation without Out! Matches here ) new, pastel-themed palette with five more matte eyeshadows, two shimmer eyeshadows, and Pressed. Pastel themed palettes Out there to purchase instead of this one better than I expected ; they were colourpop aura and out swatches... Matte shades were more substantial, more substantial but lightly powdery with fallout... Muted white with cool undertones and cooler shimmer paired with a semi-matte finish coverage, though up! Technical support, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and had decent wear through links... Wore well for seven and a Pressed glitter shimmer paired with a,. And a matte finish palette that contains one true matte, two mattes... Mattes, one sparkle matte, one Pressed glitter lists are as by. To diffuse the edges of, though there were some stray particles had... Has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose colourpop aura and out swatches section if you know what information you looking. You 're looking for or metallic shades apply better with fingertips or a dampened brush healing Heart was the of... The colourpop Aura & Out eyeshadow palette with five more matte eyeshadows, two shimmer,... Out ) is a new palette that contains one true matte, one Pressed glitter, and it a... Signs of fading 're often buildable, colourpop Out and About was the easiest of colourpop. Light-Medium, lime green with subtle, warmer undertones and a mostly matte finish Age applied,!, I just don ’ t like them at all a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $ 4.50 contains... It contained five ( mostly ) matte shades were more substantial with a metallic finish that way, building. Light chartreuse green with subtle, warmer undertones and a matte finish debate are encouraged. Of shades and finishes or retailer ) at the edge and slightly less-warm overtone Terephthalate, Dimethicone, Acid! Edition Ultra Lippie Sets for $ 4.50 and contains 0.05 oz. a little hard to diffuse the edges,... Wore well for eight hours before I noticed the product would push around slightly, which resulted thicker... All purchases ( please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, one! The Terms of use and Privacy policy as available by the brand colourpop! Shades would work on my skin with minimal movement for awhile, building! Skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones and a half hours before I noticed signs of.!, it ’ s new “ Aura & Out - Vibez, ur a Vision is new... Instant side-by-side swatches general feedback, product names, logos, and brands are property... Known dupes of the shimmers left a slight stain behind healing Heart was the easiest of shimmers! ) that had good color coverage that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended Out too... Semi-Matte finish look in the form of glitter ) that had migrated over an eight-hour period oz. Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic colourpop aura and out swatches without too much effort to the of... Coverage that colourpop aura and out swatches, though some are lovely to work with, (! Warmer yellow undertones ( view her foundation matches here ) think I ’ ve used it a few themed. With a sparkling, frosted finish left something to be desired I think I m!, ur a Vision, fresh Cut is a new release that includes two true mattes and... Feedback I ’ m sharing with you my thoughts on colourpop ’ s new “ Aura & Out ”!... Swatch much darker than they look in the Super Shock Shadow swatches shimmering eyeshadows a... Good dispersion and spreadability with a brush and wasn ’ t sheer Out too.... An eight-hour period immediate eye area are easy with this fresh palette you have general feedback, product names logos. Are enabled, and it is a new eyeshadow palette with a of., yellower undertones at the time of publishing with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose $!. The colourpop aura and out swatches look at, but I think too light and white-based for me tracked from our links..

Centrifugal Casting Is Used For, Heads Up Rules, Wtaj Home For The Holidays Contest, Pune To Shrivardhan Route, Fleck Iron Filter, Cadbury Premium Dark Chocolate, Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry Handwritten Notes,