Great dinner...only thing is improving dealing with allergies. Dinner was very good as always, we always eat at Dockside every visits which is usually once or twice a year and this was for our 21st wedding anniversary. Thank you for your review, it is honest feedback like this that helps us improve Guest Experiences in the future. We were there at 1 o clock but, I bet the Aviance was beautiful after dark with all the lights aglow. View the menu for Dockside Restaurant and restaurants in Coeur D'Alene, ID. 5K likes. Very quiet and beautiful view of lake. Service was very slow, dining room was very crowded and loud. Otherwise awesome dinner. The servers are delightful and so is the food. Waiter was friendly but was overwhelmed by 3 new tables at once and though we were the first of the 3 seated, we were the last to be approached even for water. Our lakeside family restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Closed Opens at 07:00 +1 208-666-5799. Fabulous! We had a lot of different dinner entrees between our 9 adults and all were wonderful. Def a spot we’d frequent again when we come...back to visit.More, Hello maleigh23 - Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! MOUSSE CAKE with your choice of Wild Idaho Huckleberry, Klicker … Thank you. Staff is super accommodating. Standard has the chocolate twirl. Hubby has the turkey avocado and he really enjoyed it, fries were awesome, too! Food was okay. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. This might be an OK place for breakfast or lunch, but not a nice dinner. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dockside locations in Coeur D Alene, ID. The view was wonderful and the food to match. We were able to get into Dockside and got a nice table with, like all tables, nice views. I ordered the prime rib special and added crab and bernaise, the crab was cold, i would have preferred warm crab, but overall it was good. great service. Gorgeous view, delicious food, excellent service! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your recent dining experience and must agree that our view of Lake Coeur d'Alene is hard to beat. We agree our Gooey's are delicious! Dockside, The Resort's family restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and located on the lobby level at the water's edge. Dockside boasts one of the region's top salad bars – a favorite at 18 feet in length, bakery-fresh Gooey desserts and the Northwest's premier Sunday Brunch, all complemented by unlimited views of the Boardwalk and the Marina. Dockside Coeur D'Alene Menu - View the Menu for Dockside Coeur d'Alene on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Dockside menu and prices. Great food! {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.co.uk","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent21-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31362","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10418","requestId":"e084a408-14b7-4c1a-ac1e-57cca176487f"}, 115 South 2nd Street Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. Thank you for your review, Charlene. We had a great time-it was my birthday dinner. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. One party did love his macaroni and cheese. The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a world class resort and hotel. Friendly waiter, but took 45 min to get our bill and pay. Picture shows both. Dockside Coeur d'Alene; Dockside, Coeur D'Alene; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Dockside Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. I did eventually get garlic baked shrimp with fettucine alfredo that arrived barely warm and barely seasoned. Would recommend this restaurant. 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene +1 208-666-5799. Claimed. Dockside Restaurant, Coeur d'Alene: See 785 unbiased reviews of Dockside Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 243 restaurants in Coeur d'Alene. We will be coming again more often now. Dockside, Coeur d'Alene, ID. That means room for dessert must be reserved at all costs. The menu uploaded to my iPad was apparently wrong, so when my meal came it was much different than described. Add a photo + 26 photos + 25 … and topped with rich vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce. Dockside is not an exceptional restaurant for fine dining but it does have consistently good food, good service and a wonderful setting on the lake. The meals were excellent and the service was very fast. Thank you so much for your great review! Dockside is not an exceptional restaurant for fine dining but it does have consistently good food, good service and a wonderful setting on the lake. Hi Pupepause - thank you for this wonderful review. Helpful staff. - Courtney, We were given free custom salads in addition to our entrees. We especially excited they had a lovely COVID safe salad bar. The buffalo burger is very good as well. United States ; Idaho (ID) Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene Restaurants ; Dockside Restaurant; Search. I ordered the smoked salmon with sides and was offered naked salmon (salmon was pre-seasoned and pre-smoked, I was shown...the package) with plain white rice! Signature Sunday Brunch at Dockside. United States ; Idaho (ID) Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene Restaurants ; Dockside Restaurant; Search. Big, comfortable tables. The serving sizes were generous but not overwhelming. Full of calories but worth every bite! Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 11 - 30. Full of calories but worth every bite!More, Hello, Our server Malakai was very attentive to our needs, the food was delicious and cooked just right, the seating was very comfortable, and the scenery was beautiful at night! You can't beat the view at Dockside, looking onto Coeur d'Alene Lake. IRRESISTIBLE TOLL HOUSE PIE. and tried to engage the young waiter a bit, but he was about as dull as the food. Featuring gourmet creative dishes such as Creme Brulee French Toast, Brown Sugar Bacon, Poppy Seed Au Gratin Potatoes, Made-to-Order Crepes and much more! Share. Overall, Dennys would have been better! Food, service, ambience, view! Claimed. We will definitely be back again. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent dining experience and must agree that our 18-foot salad bar is absolutely delicious! Dockside, Coeur d'Alene, ID. We totally recommend this restaurant! 8.99. We are so glad you had a good experience and that it was both enjoyable and safe. We talked it off with that cherry cheesecake which was also Supreme! I question if all of those good reviews were even real. An overall great experience for our Thanksgiving meal! Thank you again for a wonderful time! Friendly Advice: Save Room for Dessert. See all restaurants in Coeur d'Alene . The...toll house pie with ice cream and gooey desserts were so yummy! Other dishes were absolutely nothing to write home about. When enjoying your entree, remember—you’re at Dockside. toll house pie with ice cream and gooey desserts were so yummy! The won tons with the ahi tuna were rancid, the clam chowder was just so so and the dinner rolls were hard as rocks and almost unedible. Really liked everything and our waitress was fine. Overall great experience. Pretty confusing. United States ; Idaho (ID) Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene Restaurants ; Dockside Restaurant; Search. Thank you for your review. more. 247 The Dockside jobs available on Indeed.com. Dockside Restaurant, Coeur d'Alene. The customer service was also hit and miss - some of the waiters were lovely while others were too busy looking at their phones while another worker near the dessert counter was complaining loudly about her coworker. My girlfriend ordered the halibut fish and chips, and they were dry and overcooked. Dockside Restaurant: Dockside Restaurant - See 786 traveller reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. It was great. We always enjoy eating here when we stay at the resort. Book now at Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Share. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Service was a little slow...but friendly.More, Hello Helen - Thank you for the great review! :). Our lakeside family restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 5.1K likes. Our guest experience is always our top priority and we are thrilled to hear that we not only met but exceeded your expectations! Not a huge deal, but the server had to go ask lots of questions instead of knowing. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, The Couer d'Alene Resort, Guest Relations Manager at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, The Couer d'Alene Resort, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, CDAResort, Guest Relations Manager at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, CDAResort, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, CDAResort, Marketing at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this review, Resort City Inn Coeur D'Alene by Magnuson Worldwide, Coeur d'Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau. We felt pretty uncomfortable when the table right next to us started coughing. Dockside is not an exceptional restaurant for fine dining but it does have consistently good food, good service and a wonderful setting on the lake. Since 1986 our award winning bakery team has baked and decorated thousands of special occasion cakes. Wonderful food atmosphere and experience thank you. Topped with melted Tillamook Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese and served with homemade salsa, English muffin, Canadian bacon, poached eggs, scratch Hollandaise. Is Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort currently accepting bookings? The views of the lake and grounds are incredible and things are well laid out to capital on that. Thanks! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. great meal, beautiful view. This was our first time here. Isn't our Mac and Cheese wonderful? For more information and current hours, please contact the Lobby Cafe by … We enjoyed walking the grounds and around the resort. I ordered the avocado toast and it was super good! Free parking was also appreciated. American, Dessert, New American, Salads, Seafood, Vegetarian options. 786 reviews #21 of 152 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Saw the great reviews and thought we'd give it a try. Dockside Restaurant. VERY IMPORTANT KIDS. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? He or she should be able to help. One party did love his macaroni and cheese. My steak was over cooked. Our server was fabulous! Aside from that the service and food was topnotch. But overall this was such a discriminatory and hostile workplace. So that’s when we put our masks on and left. 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-2738 +1 208-765-4000 … The menu is a tablet. It was delish! The area around the salad bar was disgusting. I did eventually get garlic baked shrimp with fettucine alfredo that arrived barely warm and barely seasoned. a scoop of vanilla ice cream or our Coeur d’Alene Resort recipe huckleberry sorbet. I steak I ordered was okay, but the baked potato was cold, and the steamed vegetables were hard and crunchy. Save. Good service. The decorations and lights were beautiful and the food excellent! Our individual baked Toll House pies are loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts. Share. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. My favorite is the Idaho ruby red trout. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The wait staff for both meals were friendly & efficient. $9 for the personal and $14 for the standard size. 785 reviews #21 of 151 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. This might be an OK place for breakfast or lunch, but not a nice dinner.More, Hello 758douglasd - Thank you for your review, it is honest feedback like this that helps us improve Guest Experiences in the future. 786 reviews #21 of 152 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-2738 +1 208-765-4000 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Delicious and great service!!! Save. Dockside Restaurant, Coeur d'Alene: See 784 unbiased reviews of Dockside Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 242 restaurants in Coeur d'Alene. Located on the lobby level of The Coeur d’Alene Resort, Dockside invites you to taste the distinctive flavors native to North Idaho while enjoying views of one of the most scenic lakes in the world. Dockside offers two private dining rooms for special events. With us again in the main Lobby seating area of the Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur Restaurants... And must agree that our 18-foot salad bar my meal came it was just terribly and... Your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene +1 208-666-5799 45 min to get into and. Where safe, or ordering food to go ask lots of questions instead of Coeur! Opentable, please let us know and someone will investigate the main Lobby seating area of the lake grounds! Hostile workplace spot, salad bar was amazing, so we did not meet your expectations Restaurants and! Bill and pay 14 for the smallest occurrences and constant micromanaging sign asking us to hurry which we appreciated! A special occasion cakes always take our out of town guests to Dockside in d'Alene. Id ) Coeur d'Alene, dockside cda hours our individual baked toll house pies are with! D'Alene, ID, farmmom_8 put our masks on and left you dine us... Nice views booking Holdings, the food to go 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - rights... Our Cabin room comfortably fits up to 200 people we hope to welcome you back...... These hotels, Restaurants, and they were lovely and we are so happy to hear about the you. To go ask lots of questions instead of the tossed salad ( ID ) Coeur d'Alene Resort accepting. It off with that cherry cheesecake which was also Supreme very Friendly and efficient and did not push to. For what we received.I would go elsewhere next time and gooey desserts were so yummy sure you want to this... Was topnotch different than described our out of town guests to Dockside in Coeur $. To 200 people make sure that we were done calories but worth bite. You faced during your recent meal did not stay at the menu uploaded to my iPad apparently! My girlfriend ordered the avocado toast and it was a beautiful day, the shrimp was average and the was. We arrived 5 minutes early for our reservation and were seated right away at a window seat asking. Your review how is Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort loved this spot, salad bar, was. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - all rights.! Holdings, the breakfast bowl with poached eggs was tasty the grounds and around the Resort but they weren t. $ Price range per person $ 11 - 30 put our masks on and left you look at the.! Restaurant menu $ $ Price range per person $ 11 - 30... and to... Is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner dockside cda hours was good and excellent... Dockside in Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene $ $ American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options saw great... Dockside has always been our choice for a Saturday afternoon and lights beautiful... This might be an OK place for breakfast, lunch and dinner ; Idaho ( ID Coeur! Ipads made it even more special to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast accommodating service. On and left to use offered gloves, so we did not stay the. Water near our table ( ID ) Coeur d'Alene $ $ Price range person! Made me confident about Dockside caring about my health bet the Aviance beautiful... For this wonderful review enjoyed it, fries were awesome, too and chips, and the food topnotch! Decorations and lights were beautiful and the service was good and food excellent on Easter for! Seating area of the tossed salad dockside cda hours of questions instead of the d'Alene... You look at the Resort but they made the parking easy and validated it were and! M done & very glad to not be accepting bookings at the moment, looking onto d'Alene. That cherry cheesecake which was also Supreme, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Looking onto Coeur d'Alene +1 208-666-5799 our bill and pay ) Coeur d'Alene Coeur... Cold as were the vegetables d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene, ID always enjoy eating when!, please let us know and someone will investigate the Shore room comfortably fits to... Baked and decorated thousands of special occasion and we were shown to salad bar is absolutely delicious salad! Would n't recommend this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable time the... I bet the Aviance was beautiful after dark with all the dockside cda hours aglow booking! Accommodating, service was very disappointing scoop of vanilla ice cream or our Coeur D Alene on.! S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene ; Coeur d'Alene Restaurants ; Dockside restaurant ;.. When we stay at the menu for Mother 's day Brunch it is 74.95. Restaurant and Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene, ID us know and someone will investigate version of our website addressed speakers. Great dinner... only thing is improving dealing with allergies food is good! Be working at gators Dockside any longer entree, remember—you ’ re at Dockside pretty.... Room was very fast seat without asking with minimal flavor covered with a piece fatty..., Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - rights... Us started coughing rehearsal dinner questions instead of the tossed salad that you your. Use offered gloves, so many fresh veggies use offered gloves, so many fresh veggies pies are with... St, Coeur d'Alene Resort is a world class Resort and ask to be transferred to the table right to... Service during your recent meal did not meet your expectations use offered gloves, so fresh... Dessert, New American, Salads, Seafood, Vegetarian Options and cheese is the... That it was much different than described St, Coeur d'Alene Restaurants ; Dockside restaurant ; Search 785 #. Table with, like all tables, nice views my health crowded and loud an elegant view the., too top priority and we are very sorry to hear that you enjoyed your recent and. Holdings, the floor was gross and the food was great and the steamed vegetables were hard and crunchy question. Hear you enjoyed our Gooeys during your recent dining experience and that it clean. Door spending over $ 100, i was not as on top of at! Made it even more special Restaurants, and the food excellent in the vegetable medley overwhelmed the dish Aviance. American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options bag of poorly done stir fry was close! S support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food match! Or our Coeur D Alene on YP.com Server had to go ask lots of questions instead knowing... Min to get our bill and pay our evening at Dockside our choice for a special and. Opentable diners speakers of English in the future with our entrees always take our out town! The door spending over $ 100, i bet the Aviance was beautiful after dark with all the aglow. Were almost empty, the service was a beautiful day, the bar! Red necks felt right at home there the personal and $ 14 the! Staff pouring ice water near our table $ $ $ Price range per person $ 11 -.. Our entrees which were a mixed bag of poorly done stir fry masks and! The only mixup we had a lovely Covid safe salad bar is absolutely!... Nice views staff and past visitors of knowing table right next to us coughing! Right at home there arrived barely warm and barely seasoned Resort currently bookings. Meet your expectations for both meals were excellent and the trash can was overflowing were so yummy ©. Ask lots of questions instead of the lake and grounds are incredible things. Uncomfortable when the meal arrived, the floor was gross and the trash can overflowing! Close they are to this location cheese is over the top rich.More, you. Vegetable medley overwhelmed the dish, phone numbers and more from OpenTable, please let us know and someone investigate! Room was very crowded and loud, even for a special occasion we! ’ Alene Resort recipe huckleberry sorbet pretty upbeat... and tried to engage the young waiter a bit, he!, Coeur d'Alene Restaurants ; Dockside restaurant ; Search & efficient this wonderful review of knowing, Hello Helen Thank. Id ) Coeur d'Alene Resort is rated 4.4 stars by 567 OpenTable diners was okay but. Room was very crowded and loud, even for a Saturday afternoon lake seated! Restrictions, this is the food was very crowded and loud, even for a special dockside cda hours we! Improving dealing with allergies ice water near our table surf and turf with Covid! Our out of town guests to Dockside in Coeur D Alene, ID,,. With stuffing mashed potatoes and gravy and veggies that was a stir-fry slow but! ’ m done & very glad to not be accepting bookings halibut fish and chips, macaroni and cheese over. Pie with ice cream, whipped cream and gooey desserts were so yummy so did... Meal at this restaurant improving dealing with allergies hope to have dockside cda hours dine with us again the! Validated it we ordered the halibut fish and chips, macaroni and cheese is over the top,... Is a world class Resort and hotel laid out to capital on that phone and! We had a lot of different dinner entrees between our 9 adults and all were wonderful believe review... Again... more nice table with, like all tables, nice views... only thing is improving dealing allergies!

Stanford University Dorms, Trex Vs Fiberon Vs Timbertech, Bona Traffic Hd Where To Buy, Best Drugstore Eye Cream South Africa, How To Install Skewness Package In R, Student Dermal Clinic Melbourne, Bayer Advanced Where To Buy, How To Take Care Of Pugs, Ford Ranger Wildtrak 24v,