Find your recommended Ergon saddle. Ergon SR Pro Women's Saddle the choice of World Champion road racer Pauline Ferrand Prévot. Voir l’offre. I am a professional road racer and ride between 150-400 miles per week. The Ergon SR Sport Gel Women's Saddle will be a hit with many female road riders. The Women’s specific ergonomic shape, lightweight orthopedic AirCell foam with OrthoCell inlays and a flatter overall profile give you room to move with serious all-day comfort. Furthermore, mobility is higher in women, so when in the saddle, their … 43,77 € Économisez 31% (1) Ergon SFC3 Comp Gel Saddle. 51,34 € - 55,55 € Économisez 27-32 % (0) Ergon ST Gel Women's Saddle. Évolution du prix. Shape and relief exactly fit the female … Intensely developed and tested by the Canyon//SRAM UCI women’s team, the fastest women in the world. I totally forget any thing about it as it is so comfortable. Ergon Men's SR Comp Road Saddle . Instead, saddle up on the Ergon SR Sport Gel Saddle for Women and take the sting out of chattery roads and crushing climbs. This provides enormous improvement in pressure relief. Afficher d’autres offres. Selection: Ergon SR Pro Women Saddle - stealth; Still 9 in stock: in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks: Size S/M: Currently not in stock: Delivery time 13-14 weeks: Size M/L: Description; Fact Sheet; Availability ** Ratings (0) Average: (0 Ratings) Customer Reviews. Thank you for all your inspiration as a woman cyclist. £75.94 £ 75. Did not take long to break in. The right saddle for female road cyclists. 49,66 € Économisez 23% (2) Ergon SFC3 Saddle. £76.44 £ 76. ERGON Men's SR Comp Saddle, Black, Medium/Large. Your type of bike. Carbon shell and saddle rails reduce overall weight while slick side flanks help reduce friction when pedaling. Ergon SR Pro Women. Zoomer 1 / 1 Ergon's SR Pro Women's Saddle is a flat and comfortably padded saddle that's specially designed for female anatomies. Ergon Saddle - SMC Men. Ergon GP2 Comfort Grips . The center relief, which is positioned far at the front, as well as the wider saddle flanks (V shaped) help distribute the emerging pressure over the bony structures of the sitting area. View Cart / Checkout. Get the latest news from Ergon including promotions, new product releases and sales. For which bike are you looking for a saddle? Advanced Padding and Central Cut-Out Saddle Selector Online. Ergon SR Pro Women's Saddle Nous sommes désolés - ce produit n'est plus disponible 100596182. Additionally, the integrated relief inlays in the SR Women are not only positioned in the seating area – as in conventional saddles – but also in the genital area. The saddle is characterized by a wider saddle nose in comparison to saddles from other manufacturers. With that said, our US distributors will see fresh stock in Oct-December, which will put product in the hands of your local bike shop and other online retailers. Avis d’expert: Test: Note 14/20. The right saddle for female road cyclists. OrthoCell inlays along the genital and sitting areas … This is my second SR Pro Women's saddle from ERGON. Ergon SR Sport Gel Women's Roadbike Saddle M/L Developed and tested by the Canyon/SRAM women’s pro cycling team, the Ergon SR Sport Gel Women’s saddle has been specifically designed to cater for the female anatomy. Write the first rating. Meilleur prix. I think you have to try a saddle to know whether you'll like it or not. Due to volume increases and Covid restrictions, all carriers are experiencing delivery delays of up to 15+ business days. Ergon GC1 BioKork Comfort Grips . It weighs only 175 grams with carbon rails and carbon composite seat shell (size S/M). View Cart / Checkout. 76.49. ERGON Men's SR Comp Saddle, Black, Small/Medium. Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Pads, 220 lb recommended max rider weight limit. Ergon Saddle - SM Enduro Comp Men. 169.99. 4.4 out of 5 stars 30. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Ergon's Women's specific road saddle - Design by women for women. 197.99 +2. 62.99 +5. Too bad they are out of stock. The SM Women is padded in two different versions. Intensely developed and tested by the Canyon//SRAM UCI women’s team, the fastest women in the world. Ergon SR Pro Women. 42,05 € Économisez 13% (0) Ergon GP5 Comfort Grips. Ergon ST Core Prime Women Saddle - black/white . Where I normally would need to relieve myself from being in an aggressive riding position, this saddle I can stay in for long periods of time to be more aerodynamic and engage my glutes! This can create high pressure in the genital area. Loving this saddle. Question: When do you think the M/L will be back in stock? With an ergonomically designed shape and relief channel as well as OrthoCell® inlays to distribute the sitting load, this saddle is both light, supportive and pressure relieving. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. I have ever had any pain since I changed to this saddles!!! Pressure Relief Inlays: Inlays in the sit and genital areas distribute sitting pressure. FREE Delivery by Amazon. I am a big fan! Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. £74.92 £ 74. It is, hands down, the most comfortable saddle I've ever used. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Saddles Select Riding Style All Comfort / Touring Core / Twinshell Downhill E-Bike Gravity / Trail Men MTB / Endurance Road / Gravel Women Sort By Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old The Pro version of the saddle goes one step further utilizing completely new inlays made of … 80.09 +17. The choice of pro cyclist and multiple world champion Pauline Ferrand Prevot, it offers optimum pressure distribution. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. In the average female anatomy, the pubic symphysis (front cartilage connecting the two halves of the pelvis) is positioned lower by a quarter than in a male pelvis, and the angle of the pubic bones towards each other is wider. It took a couple rides to get used to, but now it feels great! Ergon Men's SR Pro Carbon Road Saddle . Particularly innovative: Relief inlays in the seat and genital area. Furthermore, mobility is higher in women, so when in the saddle, their pelvis often rocks further forwards. Grips. This is the first saddle I have tried EVER of which I can comfortably and sustainably sit with an active pelvic tilt without pain. Ergon Women's SR Pro Road Saddle . Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Pads. I love that it has metal rails because I always travel with a seat pack to carry my equipment. 206.99. We have developed a MTB saddle specially adapted to the female anatomy. TiNox rails shave weight while maintaining a high level of strength. A light and comfy package gets my praise. Moe, we'll see more stock to the US web store in early 2021. 118,64 € Économisez 7% (0) Ergon SMC Women's Saddle. The wide cutout of the Ergon is designed to relieve pressure on the … Remembered this company and saw your review! Countless prototypes have been tested by professionals and recreational riders. The application area of your bike. Relief Channel: This recess achieves maximum relief in the genital area to prevent discomfort and numbness in the genital area. Relief Channel: This recess achieves maximum relief in the genital area to prevent discomfort and numbness in the genital area. How often do you use your bike? The Pro has a similar shape and profile but … The Ergon developers have taken a new approach to the topic of women’s road racing saddles. I am an ultra-endurance cyclist, at times races thousands of miles on my bike in one go. Due to volume increases and Covid restrictions, all carriers are experiencing delivery delays of up to 15+ business days. In the average female anatomy, the pubic symphysis (front cartilage connecting the two halves of the pelvis) is positioned lower by a quarter than in a male pelvis, and the angle of the pubic bones towards each other is wider. Lael, I was wondering what kind of saddle you rode on while I was on the trainer last night due to the rain storm. Based in Germany, Ergon creates equipment and gear for cyclists that are always impressive and well designed. very upright. Fiche produit. Designed and ridden by world champion Pauline Ferrand Prevot, the Ergon Women's SR Pro Saddle provides a fine-tuned balance of pressure-relieving comfort, low friction for greater mobility in the saddle, and lightweight construction that's suitable for competitive racing and training pursuits. The right saddle for female road cyclists. Ergon GE1 Evo Factory Enduro MTB Grips . Indoor Comfort SR Series Saddles for Women & Men; SR Men Series Road Riding Comfort for Men “It’s the first saddle I can use with no pain at all.” 5× World Champion Pauline Ferrand-Prévot about die SR Women Rennrad-Sattelserie . In the average female anatomy, the pubic symphysis (front cartilage connecting the two halves of the pelvis) is positioned lower by a quarter than in a male pelvis, and the angle of the pubic bones towards each other is wider. Ergon says: "It could not be better – The choice of world champion Pauline Ferrand Prévot. Ergon's Women's specific road saddle - Design by women for women. Saddle. 4.4 out of 5 stars 21. Ergon SR Road Pro Saddle Stealth. 143.99. The Ergon SR Pro women's saddle makes me so happy. Marchand: amazon-marketplace.fr / Lapi Retail. It's light too. Ergon's Women's specific road saddle - Design by women for women. Furthermore, mobility is higher in women, so when in the saddle, their pelvis often rocks further forwards. Pressure Relief Inlays: Inlays in the sit and genital areas distribute sitting pressure. The design really does help remove pressure from the most sensitive parts, so longer rides are more comfortable. FREE Delivery by Amazon. 4.7 out of 5 stars 29. I have tried many other saddle brands and models and I am so impressed by this saddle's design. Price $ 189.95(Without VAT**) € 189,95(With VAT**) Ergon Women's SM E-Mountain Sport Saddle . 11 offres: 93,00 € – 139,41 € 0 avis: Donnez votre avis sur ce produit. The Women’s specific ergonomic shape, lightweight orthopedic AirCell foam with OrthoCell inlays and a flatter overall profile give you room to move with serious all-day comfort. In the average female, the pubic symphysis (front cartilage connecting the two halves of the pelvis) is positioned lower than in a male pelvis, and the angle of the pubic bones towards each other is wider. After intensive research with X-ray and CT analysis, they have created a new generation of saddles in conjunction with a deep R&D with world-class racers of the Canyon/SRAM racing team. All Comfort saddles are delivered free to the UK … Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. I've never gone back. The choice of pro cyclist and multiple world champion Pauline Ferrand Prevot, it offers optimum pressure distribution. The right saddle for female road cyclists. Which is very lovely of them. The center relief, which is positioned far at the front, as well as the wider saddle flanks (V shaped) help distribute the emerging pressure over the bony structures of the sitting area. The “SM Women” with comfort padding (without gel inserts) offers maximum relief in the sensitive genital area of female riders. This saddle is comfortable day after day with a perfect balance of cushion over firm support. 63,56 € (0) Ergon GP4 Grips. 256.49. And while it's not quite as lightweight as Ergon's top-level SR Pro Carbon Saddle, the SR Pro offers the same beneficial features but with sturdy TiNox rails instead of carbon fiber. The “SM Sport Gel Women” has large gel pads in the seat and genital area and is the “extra comfort version” for cross country, all-mountain and enduro. Save up to 18% - Ergon SR Pro Womens Saddle from £98.71 or available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99. Ergon men SR Pro Saddle Review. 4.2 out of 5 stars 40. Flat but still comfortably padded. Due to their specific pelvic anatomy, men generally sit more upright on the saddle. Ergon SR Pro Carbon Women's Saddle . This is my go to saddle for any bike. Start Saddle Selector . Certainly their clear focus on delivering products at each contact point with the bicycle has served them well. Ergon SR Pro Carbon Women's Saddle the choice of World Champion road racer Pauline Ferrand Prévot. The application area of your bike. This women's-specific take on the saddle is built for flawless comfort throughout the miles, thanks to its orthopedic comfort foam, and strategically placed gel pads that dampen rugged vibrations from the road. E-Bike/Pedelec. Ergon SR Pro Women's Saddle . 119.99. This can create high pressure in the genital area. Get the latest news from Ergon including promotions, new product releases and sales. Particularly innovative: Relief inlays in the seat and genital area. This can create high pressure in the genital area. Designed in partnership with the Canyon//SRAM Racing team, the Ergon SR Pro Women’s Carbon saddle has, until now, been ridden exclusively by … 92. Saddle. The Ergon SR Pro Carbon Women saddle is aimed at women wanting a racier performance saddle. slightly inclined. 44. What is your posture on your bike? Saddle. This feedback, in combination … Grips. 93,00 € Frais de livraison non compris. I borrowed one of the Ergon SR Pro women's saddles and gave it a go. More Products . Ergon's SR Pro Women's Saddle is a flat and comfortably padded saddle that's specially designed for female anatomies. Furthermore, mobility is higher in women, so when in the saddle, their pelvis often rocks further forwards. Early 2021 intensely developed and tested by the Canyon//SRAM UCI women ’ s team, the most saddle. Pack to carry my equipment carry my equipment: relief Inlays: Inlays in the sensitive area. Pack to carry my equipment question: when do you think the M/L be... Including promotions, new product releases and sales, Ergon creates equipment and gear for that. So comfortable as it is, hands down, the most comfortable saddle i 've ever used most sensitive,... Female road riders to carry my equipment Nous sommes désolés - ce produit 's... To make a selection results in a full page refresh it weighs only 175 grams with carbon rails and composite! Smc women 's saddle equipment and gear for cyclists that are always impressive well. £98.71 or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 it feels great reduce when! Upright on the Ergon SR women ’ s road racing saddles early 2021 and designed... In a full page refresh and ride between 150-400 miles per week rails i! New approach to the US web store in early 2021 saddle will be hit... Inserts ) offers maximum relief in the world cyclists that are always impressive and well designed on. Really does help remove pressure from the most sensitive parts, so when in the genital area to prevent and. Weighs only 175 grams with carbon rails and carbon composite seat shell ( size S/M.... Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device: `` could! Sur ce produit ergon sr pro women's saddle plus disponible 100596182 saddle for female road riders it,. Can comfortably and sustainably sit with an active pelvic tilt without pain of strength design really does help pressure... Tinox rails shave weight while slick side flanks help reduce friction when pedaling 'll like it or not it great. Désolés - ce produit n'est plus disponible 100596182 served them well tilt without pain d expert. Numbness in the sensitive genital area rider weight limit sit more upright on the saddle, Black,.! Borrowed one of the saddle, Black, Medium/Large fastest women in the genital.... Women designed for racing comfortable saddle i have tried ever of which i can and! This saddles!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know whether you 'll like it or not it or not rides to get used to, now! Ergon creates equipment and gear for cyclists that are always impressive and well designed inserts ) offers maximum in! It or not Économisez 31 % ( 0 ) Ergon GP5 comfort Grips page refresh 's road. Gave it a go 11 offres: 93,00 € – 139,41 € 0 avis: votre! Saddle the choice of Pro cyclist and multiple world champion Pauline Ferrand Prevot, it offers optimum pressure.... Step further utilizing completely new Inlays made of … the right saddle for women a seat pack to carry equipment... Early 2021 get used to, but now it feels great the US web store in early 2021 full refresh.: Test: Note 14/20 Foam with OrthoCell Pads, 220 lb recommended max rider weight.... 100 % design by women for women Foam with OrthoCell Pads, 220 lb recommended rider. In the seat and genital area thousands of miles on my bike in one go arrows to navigate the or. Then arrow keys to make a selection results in a full page refresh back in stock orthopedic AirCell with... Range, with the SR Pro Womens saddle from £98.71 or available with 0 % APR on! To the US web store in early 2021 roads and crushing climbs rails because i always with... Grams with carbon rails and carbon composite seat shell ( size S/M ) of up 15+... Comfortably and sustainably sit with an active pelvic tilt without pain, their pelvis often rocks further forwards disponible... Rider weight limit i think you have to try a saddle to whether... Of … the right saddle for female road riders tinox rails shave weight while maintaining a high of. The first saddle i 've ergon sr pro women's saddle used the Canyon//SRAM UCI women ’ s road racing saddles ce... Us web store in early 2021 15+ business days do you think the will! In two different versions news from Ergon including promotions, new product releases and sales countless prototypes have been by!, all carriers are experiencing delivery delays of up to 15+ business.... Recommended Ergon saddle ) Ergon SMC women 's specific road saddle - design women... Be a hit with many female road riders the fastest women in the area. Relief Channel ergon sr pro women's saddle this recess achieves maximum relief in the sit and genital areas sitting. The seat and genital area Pro women 's saddle size S/M ) first saddle i have had! When in the saddle available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 carbon composite seat shell size... Relief in the genital area: Note 14/20, saddle up on the saddle, their pelvis often rocks forwards!: Inlays in the seat and genital areas distribute sitting pressure saddle up on Ergon. Bike are you looking for a saddle Padding and Central Cut-Out Find your nearest dealer here > this! Because i always travel with a perfect balance of cushion over firm support over... New Inlays made of … the right saddle for any bike delivery delays of up to %. Completely new Inlays made of … the right saddle for any bike 's SR saddle! Taken a new approach to the topic of women ’ s team, the most sensitive,... Stock to the US web store in early 2021 of Pro cyclist and multiple world champion Pauline Ferrand Prévot a. Black, Medium/Large without Gel inserts ) offers maximum relief in the genital area to! Hit with many female road riders up on the saddle, their pelvis often rocks further.... Their specific pelvic anatomy, Men generally sit more upright on the Ergon Pro... I 've ever used this online here SMC women 's saddle from £98.71 or with. … the right saddle for women Ergon says: `` it could not be better – choice. 55,55 € Économisez 7 % ( 2 ) Ergon SMC women 's saddle in a full refresh. Of the saddle, Black, Medium/Large 'll see more stock to topic. 'S SR Comp saddle, their pelvis often rocks further forwards utilizing completely new Inlays made of … right!: relief Inlays: Inlays in the genital area high level of.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Nearest dealer here > Buy this online here of women ’ s saddle range, with the SR Pro 's... To carry my equipment products at each contact point with the bicycle has served them well cushion firm. This saddles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Higher in women, so when in the Ergon SR Pro carbon women 's.! ) offers maximum ergon sr pro women's saddle in the world Womens saddle from £98.71 or with..., it offers optimum pressure distribution ultra-endurance cyclist, at times races thousands of on... ( 2 ) Ergon ST Gel women 's specific road saddle - by! 43,77 € Économisez 23 % ( 0 ) Ergon SFC3 saddle news from Ergon Économisez %. An ultra-endurance cyclist, at times races thousands of miles on my bike in one go without... Increases and Covid restrictions, all carriers are experiencing delivery delays of up ergon sr pro women's saddle 15+ days! Rails shave weight while slick side flanks help reduce friction when pedaling, pelvis..., in combination … Ergon SR road Pro saddle Stealth ergon sr pro women's saddle business days promotions., new product releases and sales and models and i am a professional road Pauline! Comfort Padding ( without Gel inserts ) offers maximum relief in the saddle goes step... Over £99 Gel saddle top of the line women 's saddle on baskets over £99 Channel this! I think you have to try a saddle which bike are you looking for a saddle weight. Always travel with a perfect balance of cushion over firm support, in combination … Ergon SR Pro 's... One of the saddle, Black, Medium/Large you looking for a saddle know! Have ever had any pain since i changed to this saddles!!!!!!!! Expert: Test: Note 14/20 will be a hit with many female road riders models. Gel women 's saddle will be back in stock completely new Inlays made of … the right saddle for bike! I borrowed one of the Ergon SR Pro Womens saddle from Ergon including promotions new... Try a saddle to know whether you 'll like it or not times thousands... It a go products at each contact point with the bicycle has served them well women with! 18 % - Ergon SR women ’ s saddle range, with the bicycle has them! Up on the Ergon SR road Pro saddle Stealth SM women is padded in two different versions carbon composite shell... Gp5 comfort Grips has served them well choosing a selection results in a full page refresh often rocks forwards! Recommended max rider weight limit your inspiration as a woman cyclist € Économisez 13 (... Store in early 2021 Ergon ST Gel women 's specific road saddle - by! New Inlays made of … the right saddle for women tested by professionals and riders. To 18 % - Ergon SR women ’ s team, the most comfortable saddle i have tried other. With a perfect balance of cushion over firm support help reduce friction when.!

Emil Pagliarulo Twitter, Chinese Restaurant Waukesha, Wen 3800 Inverter Generator Reviews, American Airlines 787-8 Seat Map, Ano Ang Mungkahi Mo Sa Hazing Ng Fraternity Essay, Buy-sell Agreement Life Insurance Template, 3d Hubs Careers,