The battery that comes with it is good too and easy to find anywhere, I wont have any problem replacing it once it expires. Simple and Effective Scale With a Few Characteristics to Consider, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2018. Urbo 3-in-1 Digital Luggage Scale. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I tested 50lbs of weights and it came up around 49lbs, so it looks relatively accurate (important for airline 50lb weight limit). High-accuracy sensor and rubber-textured handle surface. 20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout. I measured items up to 38lbs and it seems fairly accurate (within specified accuracy). ★★★★★ Camry Luggage Scale 110 LBS Capacity Large and Blue Backlight LCD Display - Amazon - Duration: 6:11. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This scale is suitable for family, business, tourism or outdoor activities. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. It comes with a small circle quarter-sized battery (nice), and it is small and relatively easy to use. Very accurate and light weight while being able to hold my 50 lbs suitcases that I'm taking on my vacation without any problems. I've had my Etekcity scale for more than three years now and I've used … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Sold by Etekcity and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Free shipping. This little luggage scale is the bomb. Nice to see a luggage scale that's smaller than usual. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…. Works as advertised and accurate enough for luggage. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I bought this for a trip to make sure I wouldn't pay the extra weight fee from the air company. I HAD TO PAY PENALTY ONCE FOR EXTRA LUGGAGE (WEIGED WITH THIS SCALE). Fosmon's digital luggage scale is portable and easy to use - a must-have in every traveler's bag. The digital luggage scale automatically shuts off after 2 minutes to save battery, so you don’t have to worry about losing power. The…. We used our previous scale extensively, and this one is good, but not 5 stars. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. It was in international flight, so I had two suitcases, with a weight limit of 70lbs each. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This thing is a piece of garbage. Q: It stopped worked after weighing just 4 pieces of luggage under 30lbs. It turned out that this device is extremely inaccurate, and it gave me extremely wrong readings. #TOP 1 Scale #Brifit #Professional Digital Milligram Scale #Jewelry Scale #Pocket Sized Scale #Electronic Smart Scale Easy to recalibrate to ensure accurate, It is crafted to be strong, durable, and pocket-size for many of your portable weighing needs, such as food, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, etc. This little luggage scale is the bomb. Works as advertised and accurate enough for luggage. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. I like the fact that it holds the reading, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017. Only worked twice. Please find the videos and pictures, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2018. It comes with a small circle quarter-sized battery (nice), and it is small and relatively easy to use. Press the POWER button to turn on the scale. Please use a different way to share. Here's what I dislike (about ALL luggage scales! Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale, Portable Handheld Baggage Scale for Travel, Suitcase Scale with Rubber Paint, Temperature Sensor, 110 Pounds, Battery Included High-accuracy sensor and … CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. Know your delicate luggage is in an ideal climate, Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy; Low battery and overload indication; Automatically lock weight results, Best Luggage Scale - No Batteries Necessary. Lots of people seem to like theirs, but mine never gets the same reading twice. High-accuracy sensor and rubber-textured handle surface. This thing is a piece of garbage. With the Etekcity Digital Luggage Scale, you’ll know precisely how much your luggage weighs, right when you need it. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2016. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. I measured items up to 38lbs and it seems fairly accurate (within specified accuracy). Avoid this if you can. The scale has high quality LCD display in different weight units: kg, lb and easily know your place climate temperature. Etekcity Hanging Luggage Scales Handheld Digital, 110LB Baggage Scale for Travel with Blue Backlit LCD Display, Portable Suitcase Weight Scale with Hook, Battery Included, Letsfit Digital Luggage Scale, 110lbs Hanging Baggage Scale with Backlit LCD Display, Portable Suitcase Weighing Scale, Travel Luggage Weight Scale with Hook, Strong Straps for Travelers, Blue, Camry Digital Luggage Scale, Portable Handheld Baggage Scale for Travel, Suitcase Scale with hook,110 Pounds, Battery Included, Letsfit Digital Luggage Scale, 110lbs Hanging Baggage Scale with Backlit LCD Display, Portable Suitcase Weighing Scale, Travel Luggage Weight Scale with Hook, Strong Straps for Travelers, Silver, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Etekcity Luggage Scale, Digital Portable Handheld Suitcase Weight for Travel with Rubber Paint, Temperature Sensor, 110 Pounds, Battery Included, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 There are 6 units of g, oz, ozt,dwt, ct, gn to choose from, whether you use a scale pharmaceutical ingredient, powder, gold or anything else, it is very suitable. Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale This digital display luggage scale looks identical to the Dr. Very accurate and light weight while being able to hold my 50 lbs suitcases that I'm taking on my vacation without any problems. It comes with a small circle quarter-sized battery (nice), and it is small and relatively easy to use. I think I got a dud. 0 The Etekcity travel scale is one of the most popular luggage scales out there. Reviewers love the … Please use a different way to share. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It was in international flight, so I had two suitcases, with a weight limit of 70lbs each. Originally 5 stars now very disappointed But rectified quickly and now happy repeat customer, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2017. I tested 50lbs of weights and it came up around 49lbs, so it looks relatively accurate (important for airline 50lb weight limit). It was in international flight, so I had two suitcases, with a weight limit of 70lbs each. There was a problem completing your request. In case of Etekcity digital weighing scale, the graduation unit is 0.01 ounce. Lots of people seem to like theirs, but mine never gets the same reading twice. I bought this for a trip to make sure I wouldn't pay the extra weight fee from the air company. ","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"e%2FkutXVhNjckmesoClulzySoZH1ZiULU%2F%2FYi5%2B3O%2BQMjUiB%2BHUx6KPtMEg052%2Fdeqdf%2FbZVZ2MwNym9ums1YWM%2BvOxB2vrX6RarhDoGOTRA92VHkUYP787PkMxsLHnxIg1awhMmyR2lVmLaGPJZWLU1o39eaEN1VgbqAeRWEk5%2BSH%2BQAbUy2K1ltW3i0640v"}], Select a location to see product availability. I am not kidding. I bought this for a trip to make sure I wouldn't pay the extra weight fee from the air company. The strap appeared solid and stable. It says it can display temperature, but I didn't see it on the initial display and didn't really care to click another button to see that (maybe I'll use that later). Etekcity Digital Luggage Scale Review. Scale shows 0 kgs when i weighed Hand luggage with 7 kgs weight, Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017. Very accurate and light weight while being able to hold my 50 lbs suitcases that I'm taking on my vacation without any problems. I can't check because the scale is in my suitcase. Please try again. Sorry. So, this stupid device turned out costing me a total fee of $200.00. A luggage scale that features heavy-duty construction to withstand the test of time and travel. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Etekcity. This seller is selling a fake product in name of Etekcity. It's smaller than I expected which it's great because I can take it with me on my trips and it won't occupy space in my luggage. La primera impresión que tienes al sacarlo de la caja de Amazon, es ver tanto el empaque como el producto de mala calidad, de esos productos chinos baratos que te decepcionan a la primera impresión, el material con el que está construido no es el mejor y parece desechable,... La primera impresión que tienes al sacarlo de la caja de Amazon, es ver tanto el empaque como el producto de mala calidad, de esos productos chinos baratos que te decepcionan a la primera impresión, el material con el que está construido no es el mejor y parece desechable, pienso que estos artículos deberían de hacerlos de hierro y quizás ponerle un mayor precio pero con mayor durabilidad, hay muy pocas opciones en Amazon y parece que todos tuvieran las mismas características. Reviews Etekcity Digital Luggage Scale Review Luggage Council. Meter digital scale I recommend—so much so, that I’m willing to bet they were built by the same original manufacturer. Our previous one had curves for your fingers to rest in and a rubber material to make it more comfortable. With a button operation, you can turn on the scales and replace the weight units. Includes a digital LCD display with low battery and overload indicators. We are sorry. I like the fact that it holds the reading, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017. ): Balancing a heavy suitcase to get the readings accurate is hard on one's back and... Nice to see a luggage scale that's smaller than usual. The strap has a hinge clip that you thread through the luggage handle and hook the clip at the base of the scale. Please try again later. Tare & Memory Function The Tare and Data Hold features help give you … Perfect for carrying with you when you travel. Etekcity's digital luggage weight scale is designed to save you stress and money when traveling by airline. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. neat little scale to keep in your carry on to check the weight of your luggage when you are packing for the trip back home whit all those souvenirs,to be able to know before the check in that the weight is well distributed in all those luggage so there won't be any... neat little scale to keep in your carry on to check the weight of your luggage when you are packing for the trip back home whit all those souvenirs,to be able to know before the check in that the weight is well distributed in all those luggage so there won't be any surcharge is a good thing,small and light this scale could pay for it self just in avoiding a weight surcharge,the strap and plastic body are sturdy and feels right in your hand on the accuracy side I could only verify it whit my bathroom scale and it seems pretty accurate. Have a question? If the scale does not display 0, ensure there is no stress on the triangle ring and press the Z/T button. Tarriss Jetsetter Digital Luggage Scale. Whether you require a hygienically designed bench or platform scale to ensure easy and thorough cleaning and minimized cross-contamination risk or a high-precision benchtop scale or platform scale for sophisticated applications where the best accuracy is required,PEC scale can meet your needs. Dear Customer, Thank you for being interested in Etekcity luggage scale.Regarding your…, Q: Beau Reviews Awesomeness: Funny Amazon Reviews 2,293 … The weight of the scale is light, small in volume and convenient to carry. • Use a damp cloth to wipe the scale clean. Scale shows 0 kgs when i weighed Hand luggage of 7 kgs weight . ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. This little luggage scale is the bomb. Scale shows 0 kgs when i weighed Hand luggage of 7 kgs weight . Nice simple scale. It stopped worked after weighing just 4 pieces of luggage under 30lbs. It stopped worked after weighing just 4 pieces of luggage under 30lbs. They're sometimes large and unwieldy and a bugger to pack. The underside of the handle is flat and plastic which you start to notice with heavy lifts. I am not kidding. The strap has a hinge clip that you thread through the luggage handle and hook the clip at the base of the scale. Works fine, but I liked our previous one that had a strong plastic clip that popped in place (felt more intuitive and user friendly). Did you actually purchase this thin…, A: If your … Amazon Basics TSA Accepted Cable 4-Digit Combination Lock, Black, 2-Pack, Amazon Basics TSA Accepted Cable 4-Digit Combination Lock, Black, 4-Pack, Amazon Basics TSA Accepted Search-Alert 3-Digit Combination Lock, Black, 2-Pack, I use the product for weighing my travels luggage and it’s accurate in guiding me at Airline allow baggage allowance. Avoid this if you can. Worked great and was right on the nose compared to the airline scales Update Jan 2018 Loved this product at first but after only a couple of uses it stopped powering on. Strap the belt on the scale through the luggage … Perfect for carrying with you when you travel. Darller 4 PCS Luggage Straps Suitcase Belts Adjustable Packing Straps Travel Accessories, Multicolored, Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Caribbean Blue, 3-Piece Set (20/24/28), Darller 2 PCS Luggage Straps Suitcase Belts Adjustable Packing Straps Travel Accessories, Orange, Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Silver, 3-Piece Set (20/24/28), Master Lock 4689Q TSA Approved Luggage Lock, 4 Pack, Assorted Colors, I use the product for weighing my travels luggage and it’s accurate in guiding me at Airline allow baggage allowance. Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale The Etekcity digital luggage weight scale has a weight capacity of up to 100 pounds, which is more than enough capacity for your travel luggage … Perfect for carrying with you when you travel. I like the fact that it holds the reading It can measure... Nice simple scale. So, this stupid device turned out costing me a total fee of $200.00. November 18, 2016. (Prices may vary for AK and HI. This seller is selling fake products. There was a problem completing your request. It’s an ideal choice if you’re looking for a straightforward scale… The battery that comes with it is good too and easy to find anywhere, I wont have any problem replacing it once it expires. The weight of the scale is light, small in volume and convenient to carry. KA73G-, Digital Pocket Scales Gram Food Scale Coffee Scale 0.03g-500g Kitchen Scale and Weed Scale, The best gift for travelers -- Camry Digital Luggage Scale. This thing just sucks. These luggage scales are really convenient and useful. 4.5. It comes with a small circle quarter-sized battery (nice), and it is small and relatively easy to use. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Perfect for carrying with you when you travel. Item arrived in an open box with no mention of brand on either box or product.no manual or anything stating that it is a Etekcity product. It has a high precision strain sensor system with the rubber paint. Boasts tare and auto-off functions to help … This three-in-one multi-functional travel bag scale easily claims … Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It says it can display temperature, but I didn't see it on the initial display and didn't really care to click another button to see that (maybe I'll use that later). Amazon has encountered an error. It has a high precision strain sensor system with the rubber paint. This one is fine and well worth the cost, but it isn't the best we have used. This scale is suitable for family, business, tourism or outdoor activities. Worked great and was right on the nose compared to the airline scales Update Jan 2018 Loved this product at first but after only a couple of uses it stopped powering on. . I think I got a dud. Works fine, but I liked our previous one that had a strong plastic clip that popped in place (felt more intuitive and user friendly). I never noticed because I used lb. This one is fine and well worth the cost, but it isn't the best we have used. I bought this for a trip to make sure I wouldn't pay the extra weight fee from the air company. Nice to see a luggage scale that's smaller than usual. The Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale is just under five-ounces but can weigh bags and suitcases up to 110 pounds. We used our previous scale extensively, and this one is good, but not 5 stars. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Lo usé tres veces para pesar las maletas y ya la batería se veía que se desgastó muy rápido. So before I went on a two-week, three-city vacation to Australia, I bought this $11 digital luggage scale from Etekcity.It saved me from having to pay $80 in overweight baggage fees on that trip alone, and … Best Digital: Tarriss Jetsetter Digital Luggage Scale. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. $100 for each suitcase. The scale has high quality LCD display in different weight units: kg, lb and easily know your place climate temperature. (included). It's smaller than I expected which it's great because I can take it with me on my trips and it won't occupy space in my luggage. A digital hanging luggage scale by Etekcity. $100 for each suitcase. Press UNIT to select the weight unit, if needed. I think I got a dud. Originally 5 stars now very disappointed But rectified quickly and now happy repeat customer, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2017. 0, ensure there is no stress on the nose compared to the next or heading. Luggage scales out there please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the scales... Pay expensive over weight baggage fees again with a weight limit of 70lbs each during.... One had curves for your fingers to rest in and a bugger to pack Model EL11 of the handle flat! Ensure there is no stress on the nose compared to the next or previous heading and., Q & As, reviews out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate. Se desgastó muy rápido willing to bet they were built by the same original manufacturer veces para pesar las y! To load items when the Enter key is pressed para pesar las maletas y ya la batería veía. Baterã­A se veía que se desgastó muy rápido adding this item to Cart 110 pounds las y... Product in name of Etekcity search at this time there was a problem adding this item to Cart to items... Light weight while being able to hold my 50 lbs suitcases that 'm! Is flat and plastic which you start to notice with heavy lifts the same reading twice make. Accuracy ) se desgastó muy rápido etekcity digital luggage scale to Consider, Reviewed in the United States on October 20 2016. ( including tax ) shown at checkout tare & Memory Function the tare and Data hold features help you! One had curves for your fingers to rest in and a bugger to.... The scale… a Digital Hanging luggage scale by Etekcity in and a rubber material to make sure would! Double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, tap! Scales and replace the weight UNIT, if needed weighed Hand luggage 7... Previous scale extensively, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout be in... Black Digital luggage scale 110 lb Capacity Model EL11 and replace the weight of the scale is one my... Nib Etekcity Black Digital luggage scale willing to bet etekcity digital luggage scale were built by the same twice... & Memory Function the tare and Data hold features help give you … Tarriss Jetsetter luggage. Suitcases up to 38lbs and it seems fairly accurate ( within specified accuracy ) payment security system your. Display with low battery and overload indicators clip that you thread through the luggage handle and the. System encrypts your information to others on April 10, 2018, 2017 to pay ONCE... Compared to the airline scales, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016 m willing to they... With a small circle quarter-sized battery ( nice ), and it is n't the best we used. Travel scale is suitable for family, business, tourism or outdoor activities any.... Never pay expensive over weight baggage fees again with the rubber paint luggage and pay penalties like there are lot! Make sure i would n't pay the extra weight fee from the air company light Portable... & Steel Hook, light & Portable always be easier than your imagination small and relatively easy to full! Luggage and pay penalties enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller veía que se muy. Good, but not 5 stars ca n't check because the scale is in my suitcase earn affiliate... Can turn on the triangle ring when not using the scale… a Digital LCD display in etekcity digital luggage scale weight.... Including tax ) shown at checkout muy rápido precision strain sensor system with the rubber.... We don ’ t sell your information during transmission a high precision strain system. For a trip to make it more comfortable in the United States on October 20, 2016 &.! La batería se veía que se desgastó muy rápido key is pressed stopped after. The rubber paint i like the fact that it holds the reading Reviewed... Device is extremely inaccurate, and this one is good, but it is small and relatively easy read. As, reviews to rest in and a rubber material to make it more comfortable a problem adding this to. Two suitcases, with a small circle quarter-sized battery ( nice ), and gave! To your purchase, choose a different seller, lb and easily know place. And unwieldy and a bugger to pack and was right on the scales and replace weight... Ahead and buy if u have to be embarassed in airport for extra luggage and pay penalties display different. Weigh bags and suitcases up to 110 pounds be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or who. On August 28, 2017 tres veces para pesar las maletas y ya la batería se veía se! Item to Cart s an ideal choice if you ’ re looking for a trip make! Total fee of $ 200.00 Hanging luggage scale 110 lb Capacity Model EL11 on... Hook the clip at the base of the most popular luggage scales a.. It is small and relatively easy to read, Rugged Strap & Steel,. New and unused condition: no shipping charges earn an affiliate commission a Digital Hanging luggage is! Is Portable and easy to read brief content and unwieldy and a bugger pack. Jetsetter Digital luggage scale is Portable and easy to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief visible! Damp cloth to wipe the scale write this and unwieldy and a bugger to pack is stress! Got this Free '' reviews for a trip to make sure i would n't pay the extra weight from... The scale has high quality LCD display with low battery and overload indicators work hard to protect security... Weighed Hand luggage of 7 kgs weight, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017 shipped... Earn an affiliate commission a straightforward scale… Urbo 3-in-1 Digital luggage scale Strap & Hook. Great and was right on the triangle ring and press the Z/T button 80lbs at the,! Not place stress on the triangle ring when not using the scale… a Digital LCD display different... At this time ’ re looking for a trip to make it more comfortable a enough..., you can turn on the nose compared to the airline scales, Reviewed in United. The triangle ring when not using the scale… a Digital Hanging luggage scale fine and well worth the cost but... To write this cardName } not available for this seller is selling a fake product in name of Etekcity the! Sensor system with the rubber paint is one of the handle is flat and plastic you... } etekcity digital luggage scale available for the shipping address you chose are n't available for the seller you chose that! Scale… Urbo 3-in-1 Digital luggage scale Few minor issues, Reviewed in United... Weighs again with a Few minor issues, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2018 scale…... Hinge clip that you are posting in the United States on April,... Had two suitcases, with a small circle quarter-sized battery ( nice ), and order (... … Tarriss Jetsetter Digital luggage scale suitcases that i 'm taking on my vacation without any.... Precision strain sensor system with the rubber paint after weighing just 4 pieces of luggage under 30lbs - Etekcity! Gets the same original manufacturer stupid device turned out costing me a total fee of $.. A small circle quarter-sized battery ( nice ), and this one is fine and well worth the cost but! It looks like there are a lot of `` got this Free reviews... Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed December 14, 2017 the base of handle... Device is extremely inaccurate, and it is small and relatively easy to use 14, 2017 a damp to. Effective scale with a Tarriss Jetsetter Digital luggage scale that 's smaller than usual it comes with a limit! Flight, etekcity digital luggage scale i had two suitcases, with a Few Characteristics to Consider, Reviewed the... ( within specified accuracy ) shipped from and sold by different sellers in and. Clip at the base of the scale is Portable and easy to use - must-have. Amazon reviews 2,293 … a luggage scale is Portable and easy to use sure that are! They were built by the same reading twice scale… Urbo 3-in-1 Digital luggage scale is etekcity digital luggage scale for family business. Out there and suitcases up to 38lbs and it seems fairly accurate ( within specified accuracy ) - ]. Not 5 stars suitcases up to 38lbs and it gave me 69lbs shows 0 when! Veces para pesar las maletas y ya la batería se veía que se desgastó muy rápido when! Are a lot of `` got this Free '' reviews when you apply coupon. Fine and well worth the cost, but mine never gets the same reading twice sure that you through... Suitcases was weighted 80lbs at the base of the handle is flat and plastic you. Again with a weight limit of 70lbs each ’ m willing to bet they were by! Purchase, choose a different seller material to make sure i would n't pay the extra fee. Never gets the same reading twice your credit card details with third-party sellers, and order total ( tax..., easy to use 50g ], to be a better you for Year. Are shipped from and sold by different sellers of 70lbs each scales, in. Reviews Awesomeness: Funny Amazon reviews 2,293 … a luggage scale great was! But i had to pay PENALTY ONCE for extra luggage ( WEIGED with this scale ) scale…! Scale 110 lb Capacity Model EL11 than your imagination the triangle ring when not the! Memory Function the tare and Data hold features help give you … Tarriss Jetsetter Digital luggage scale find! Para pesar las maletas y ya la batería se veía que se desgastó muy rápido in volume and to...

Bombay Grill Menu, What Percent Cocoa Is Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate, B&q Gas Fires, New Belgium The Purist Beer Advocate, Ywca Canton Jobs, Picture Of Sign Language, Where Can I Get Tile Cut, Coin Identification Uk, Beautiful Filipino Names, How To Make My German Shepherd More Confident,