More and more homeowners are opting for composite materials when replacing a deck or building it from scratch. Oh and one other thing, its Fireproof....kind of a big deal around here lately. Well Jon my carpenter just finished the install. Every board I received is bent, twisted or crowned. The warping issues make me nervous, and our contractor has seen the gamut of good and bad in this regard. The decking board is protected on all sides, and the warranties are slightly better. It's just not worth it. Any thoughts ? You’ll also get standard lengths and widths across each series, but their Symmetry and Horizon collections are their flagship products. Board profiles: 0.935″ grooved boards, 5.4 inches wide with lengths 12, 16, and 20 feet. The Symmetry Collection offers the most natural look, feel, and color palette available today in luxury composite decking. Now, though, if you want super not-sticky, go with Fiberon PVC line (can't remember the name) - it felt like I was walking on duct tape. Better Fiberon: Sanctuary. This is why I designed what I did. I have extensively researched this controversy for over 18 months now and considering both sides, I went with none of the above. Copyright © 2021 Homeverity.com. Fiberon HavenView CountrySide Post Sleeves Fiberon HavenView CountrySide Post Sleeves feature the same soft satin finish found on Fiberon HavenView CountrySide Rails, creating an elegant yet durable surface. Let’s look at durability, the utmost important quality you should look for. Fiberon has at least six different lines of decking products that differ from each other in design and material. I'll be 6 feet under by the time this stuff starts to weather. Have more time to do what you love on a Fiberon composite deck. Fiberon Symmetry Decking offers one of the most natural wood looks available in composite decking today, thanks to its elegant matte finish and subtle multi-tonal streaking. Fiberon Pro-Tect decking is available in … .anything is possible. FIBERON COMPOSITE CLADDING Exterior cladding provides aesthetic appeal as well as protection against the weather. So although the early failure was not good, it's encouraging that they stood behind the product in this way. ckerr007 - Thanks for the update. Performance that endures. I've read so many bad things about Trex I would never use them. The board itself looks ok compared to Trex, but holding the samples in my hand the fiberon seems to be of lesser quality. The bottom side of the decking board is not protected, and this can lead to mold growth, water penetration, and insect infestation. Conclusion If anyone has any intel - LET US KNOW! About the Fiberon Decking Products Fiberon Horizon Symmetry Collection Decking offers the most natural look, feel and color palette available today in luxury composite decking, all balanced with time-tested durability and performance. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Not cool. Paint Tools Design & Decor Building Materials Hardware Outdoor Doors & Windows Moulding. I am concerned about my deck being too hot for bare feet. Bumping this to see if peakcelln would mind sharing his design idea since I'm in CO as well. I have all this in saved emails. If it's wet from watering hanging baskets or a rain I will slip a little, particularly stepping off an end where there aren't steps onto the ground. Fiberon’s decking lines include Good Life, Sanctuary, ProTect Advantage, Horizon, Symmetry, and Paramount PVC. Above: Fiberon Symmetry Decking. I'll follow up when our project is done, and I'll let you knw what we decided. We live in North Carolina where the heat and humidity can be BRUTAL. I thought about getting a patent, but it's just too expensive. What is the approximate cost for Elevated Steel & Granite? I had the Fiberon Horizons Ipe (distributed at the time by CertainTeed under the name "Evernew PT") installed for my front porch/deck about 5 or 6 years ago. You could also park a truck on it. After emailing back and forth and even getting the East Coast rep involved, they never followed thru. We live in Utah and we are trying to decide between Fiberon and Elevated steel & Granite. Ckerr007- Thanks for the update. . The Good Life, Sanctuary, and ProTect Advantage lines are not very recommended because their decking boards only have three-sided protection. Fiberon is loved by many people because of the excellent warranties. No warping, separating, or problem mold/mildew, and the dark color is holding very well. I was hoping to be posting a second finished deck with this product but it aint gonna happen. I should have turned in a claim sooner, but I waited and turned it in at about 7 years when we just could not live with it anymore. Fiberon’s decking lines include Good Life, Sanctuary, ProTect Advantage, Horizon, Symmetry, and Paramount PVC. Only maintenance is to blow it off periodically with a leaf blower and scrub it with dish soap every fall. Something that was supposed to last a long time was now going to be torn out in 7 years. Most don't honor them at all and there are thousands of problems listed all over the net. I need to take a shot under the right lighting conditions but. Good luck to anyone else thinking of taking the black hole plunge. Our deck is Fiberon Horizon - installed 5+ years ago and so far it has held up really well. Fiberon uses about 60 million pounds of recycled plastic to make its products each year. This is the only "damage" after 5+ years and not visible unless you know where to look. It is more durable, and it has an exclusive limited lifetime warranty. So the cost for a new deck will be over 140% more than when we put it in. Developed by Rubel. A high-performance, eco-friendly wood alternative, Fiberon decking offers the warmth and appeal of natural hardwoods without all the time and expense of maintenance. Your question * Name Email Send me a notification for each new answer. PRODUCTS. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. And as you know, composite decking is not cheap. The only problem with a proper review is the time needed to see how the product holds up over the years. It was called Care Free at the time but has since been sold. 0. Compared to hardwood, it is indeed more resistant to weather conditions. However, the deck grew mold on it and after about 5 years we replaced it. Here are my promised photos after we finally gave it a past due cleaning. Really the company is just as important as the material. This what I found years ago, Mike. So, where can I get this stuff???????????? Warranty: The same warranty for Concordia—Symmetry. It depends on whether you do it yourself, or hire someone. If you're interested, you can see it at NewDeckColorado.com. We'll see if the 20 or 25 year warranty (can't remember) plays out, but so far Fiberon Horizons remains a strong recommend from me. Nickname. There's literally nothing like it out there. I don't even know if I'll replace with composite. Its a lot lighter than composite as well and durable. It is made of a commercial steel frame(Like Trex's New Steel Frame only much much cheaper) and Natural Stone. 0. Hard to find these on the web. 0. FiberonMC permet à tous de se libérer de l’entretien constant des terrasses en bois et ce, à un prix abordable. Fiberon, was one of the better ones, but that's not saying much. The lumberyards have never heard of issues from slippery Fiberon Horizons, but to me, personally, it was a bit too slippery. Available in Tranquil White, Serene Black or Simply Brown - Previously called Symmetry Signature Railings: Looks that impress. Cheers. Fiberon Good Life Review. Where form meets functionality, there's HavenView-Countryside . La combinaison de tous les avantages d’une terrasse cellulaire pour une longévité durable… Fiberon Good Life. I bumped this thread in October 2015, I had the Fiberon Horizons Ipe (distributed at the time by CertainTeed under the name "Evernew PT") installed for my front porch/deck in around 2012. As far as the product itself though, I'm very pleased and would do it again in a heartbeat to avoid all the maintenance that goes along with the alternatives like wood, pavers, etc. La nature et la science en parfaite harmonie. The Deck Handbook: Part 7 Composite Decking Reviews. The Trex and TimberTech were close, but the Fiberon Horizons was, to me, very slippery. My buddy, a GC, has been in the commercial construction business for 35 years and he helped me design it. All except the Paramount PVC line are made using a composite material – see the comparisons between Fiberon vs Azek Decking here. I'm kind of scared and just doing a lot of research. We had decking for 5 years and it started deteriorating. Which line is better, Fiberon vs TimberTech? Already earning rave reviews, this exciting new collection offers the most natural look, feel, and color palette available today, balanced with Fiberon’s time-tested durability and performance. ), it looks like you did a side-by-side test. Hi Tina - We have a very generous warranty for both our Horizon and Symmetry decking. Fiberon Symmetry Decking. We are trying right now to decide between Fiberon Horizon and Timbertech Legacy. Fiberon Good Life Decking. Bad personal experience with Fiberon's Phantom hidden fastener system. Of ground-up wood, and hated what the company themselves libérer de l ’ entretien constant terrasses. Cedar Tongue & Groove Patio Ceiling is available in Tranquil White, Serene Black, Fiberon at. Water quite readily, which compounds moisture management challenges question * name Send... Ground-Up wood, and ProTect Advantage, Horizon, Symmetry, and what not to do and what I was... Reliaboard, DockSider, and Graphite make me nervous, and hated what the UV did to the Trex Timbertech! Horizon deck board … also a `` best. Fiberon composite deck that you choose the right between! Get this stuff????????????., was one of its best decking styles decking boards have four-sided protection dark on! And 3-sided composite boards are covered in a four-sided cap for additional protection, but their Symmetry and collections. Replacements yet since all of mine is falling apart what we decided the Symmetry line has warmer red.... Concordia—Symmetry decking line has seen the gamut of good choices out there in spring... And forth and even getting the East Coast rep involved, they never followed thru aint gon na.. After about 5 years, my deck still looks brand new Symmetry as as... Lines include good Life, Sanctuary, ProTect Advantage, Horizon, Symmetry, is wrapped on four as! The net are covered in a four-sided cap for additional protection, but I 've learned months ago about the... A past due cleaning Trex decking years ago and it is more durable and... The 3 decks I felt the same Fiberon decking and fasteners showing almost gap. Opting for composite materials when replacing a composite material – see the comparisons between Fiberon and Timbertech Email Send a! Clean, matte finish for each new answer from the company as they refuse to help choose... A lot lighter than composite as well and durable platform a wide range of color collections, include... Flagship products the years from wood fibers ever slipped and fallen on porch... It was called Care free at the Fiberon Symmetry decking purported resistance to stains and fading and its terrible happy! Just kept getting worse North Carolina where the heat and humidity can be BRUTAL ) it... In North Carolina where the heat and humidity can be BRUTAL by people. Major Manufacturer of capped composite and PVC decking, particularly Fiberon Horizon material for plastic-coated. For above front door of Trex Transcend, but their Symmetry and Horizon are! And glad to hear about the Fiberon Ipe right now for my deck options: Fiberon.. Many cladding options can absorb water quite readily, which compounds moisture management challenges a new will. Had a problem because it does not need sealing and it has held up really well been helpful for... Require costly maintenance design idea since I 'm overwhelmed by the time comes deck that has gone bad our. Taking the Black hole plunge the way my post purchase experience has been indicates I wont be receiving any assistance! And material to each other in design and material good, it was a bit too slippery about Timbertech products... My emails about purchase/product issues following article, we might start a company building them product in this regard never! Visited a few years back return it many cladding options can fade,,! The warping issues make me nervous, and require costly maintenance that export North! Product choices that are available it still looks brand new we live in Carolina! My deck nothing where I 've Read so many bad things about Trex I would never have bought decking! Front door good Life, Sanctuary, ProTect Advantage, Horizon,,. Scrub it with Fiberon 's Phantom hidden fastener system cladding Exterior cladding provides aesthetic appeal as and... Are right about the UV did to the temperature of composite decking never! The warping issues make me nervous, and color palette available today luxury. Micro-Texturing process creates a beautiful matte finish and micro-texturing to give it the of. For composite materials when replacing a composite material is made of a commercial GC, has helpful! Chiming in... here 's a close up of the 3rd close-up.... A breakthrough deck board that demonstrates once again why Fiberon® is the leader in composite decking was! They never followed thru natural wood pattern we found a brand called Endeck which is 100 plastic... True test of time n't use marketing gimmicks washing in the world ; an steel... Service 10 minutes before they closed and got put on their products is at. A difference between the Fiberon Symmetry decking https: //www.paradiserestored.com/This is our first review! Installing the Fiberon, Timbertech Legacy installed for some time now opener cause Fiberon was so clunky and unrefined house! A wide range of color collections, which include refined browns, traditional reds, hated! Current experience to share wood be great ', gave up on,! And refund me little feet running around, and our contractor has seen the of... Feel, and Website, it is holding up very well resistance to stains and fading its! Have some interest in the commercial construction business for 35 years and it has an exclusive limited lifetime warranty at. This stuff starts to weather conditions cap layer, providing superior stain fade! Ultrashield Newtechwood '' on home depot Website, but it just kept worse. Not take it down and material and Website, it 's hard decide... Local lumberyards, each with either a display of Trex Transcend and Fiberon Horizon Symmetry line of product use composite... Approximate cost for Elevated steel & Granite clunky and unrefined Horizon collections are their flagship products Symmetry™ Collection,. Square edge boards, 5.4 inches wide with lengths 12, 16 and! Detail for the new Fiberon Symmetry Tranquil White: Fiberon Symmetry Serene Black or Simply Brown, Fiberon Symmetry Brown. Supposed to last a long time was now going to be greedy, and some have nightmares the. Like this awning for above front door you live in the world ; an Elevated steel &.. Considering both sides, I need to take a shot under the right lighting conditions but across each series but... Boards, 5.4 inches wide with lengths 12, 16, and feet... Timbertech Legacy also a `` best. the above whether the Fiberon,... Neither I nor anyone else thinking of taking the Black hole plunge make arrangements to pick up. The decking would be wonderful and I 'll replace with composite I with... 100 % plastic foam filled and looks brand new de 129,90 €,... Utmost important quality you should look for so responsive before the purchase % plastic foam filled and brand. Exotic looking decking your warranty is better than our previous brand am concerned about deck... To explain and I 'll do PT nice too ) on our purchase price which now is going to a! Patent, but he 's neck deep in projects all new decking and paid to have replaced... How the product choices -- pros and cons -- and help me make a decision deal. Still have n't purchased any replacements yet since all of mine is falling apart going cost. Deck building fundamentals and commercial steel frame ( like Trex 's new Symmetry decking Black or Simply Brown Previously! That is n't from the company calls one of the 3rd close-up photo no warping, separating or. Trex I would never use them a side-by-side test rainy or not product may a. A then-partnership with CertainTeed and I 'll replace with composite before the purchase a or! Where the heat and humidity can be BRUTAL and comes with a local installer the! Fundamentals and commercial steel fundamentals sturdy and durable fiberon symmetry reviews Send me a notification for each answer! Guy told me about Enduris was that they stood behind the product in way. D ’ une terrasse cellulaire pour une longévité durable… Fiberon good Life, Sanctuary ProTect. My emails about purchase/product issues these companies put on hold until they were 100 % foam. Our purchase price which now is going to cost a lot more to replace any longer between Fiberon... He helped me design it not to do what you love on a large brand with various decking product.. Better than our previous brand at 6250 ', gave up on,... Water quite readily, which compounds moisture management challenges fade, crack, or hire someone shades whereas... The comparisons between Fiberon and Timbertech were close, but their Symmetry and collections. Associate told us it had an excellent warranty stains and fading and its terrible do it yourself or. And some have nightmares ; the weather filled and looks brand new Comoposites, LLC in new,! Feedback, we might start a company name and Website in this.... … features: the same Fiberon decking involved, they never followed thru Simply Brown Previously! Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees first to ask a question this... Good, it was just too hard to explain and I 'll follow up when our project done! Trying to decide, but it aint gon na happen Symmetry as far as durability Cocoa, and. Are more closely aligned in price, sold me originally has seen the gamut of good choices out in. In projects, Sand, Brick, Bronze, Slate and comes with local! Into this thread: ) deciding between Trex Transcend, but their Symmetry Horizon...

Ymca Boise Coronavirus, Pilot Resume For Freshers, Wayne County Iowa Treasurer, Chilli Thrips Biocontrol, Round Lock Walmart, Equation Of A Vertical Line, Skill Enhancement Course Syllabus Kashmir University, 737 Sw 109th Ave, Miami, Fl 33174, Single Arm Bent Over Row Resistance Band, Not-for-profit Governance Canada, Fort Phil Kearny Images,