I really loved your toasted coconut cashews and I am very disappointed that I can't find them any more. These are good cashews, some were broken but most were fine. They had some sort of coating on them. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family’s needs. I do not have a hardcore peanut allergy but am sensitive to them - when I eat peanuts my nose gets stuffed up and stays that way for an hour or so. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. They also offer a good range of essential minerals. So they aren't cashew bits. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These were disgusting. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for great value-cashews and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Personalized health review for Great Value Cashews, Halves And Pieces: 160 calories, nutrition grade (B plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. About 8 months ago I decided I needed to lose 50 pounds. They’re also a great source of magnesium and manganese, nutrients important for bone health (8, 9, 10). They were fresh tasty and delicious. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Especially for non-name brand, we were really impressed. Free shipping for many products! SO YUMMY!! Nutrition Facts. I really hope you bring them back. I'm a very picky eater, unfortunately, so I needed to find a good snack that wasn't too expensive and also healthy. Great Value Cashew, Cranberry & Almond Trail Mix 29 Oz by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: Amazon.ca: Grocery Eating this product without keeping a spittoon and mouthwash handy, and without pacing your consumption so that you taste and react before swallowing, will probably kill you. Keep snacking essentials like Great Value Unsalted Deluxe Whole Cashews in your home for a quick and easy nutritious snack.Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. But they were certainly tasty - not too salty, not too bland. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020. That, and of course they taste great! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. A good source of five minerals and low in carbohydrates and sugar, our roasted cashews are more than just a highly-snackable treat, they are also a healthy snack choice for health-conscious individuals. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Calories. 160 calories. Will very happily buy again and again. 8 pieces (30g) Nutrition Facts. Add to List. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. We do not have any recommendations at this time, 365 Everyday Value Cashews - Roasted & Salted, 16 oz, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. These, and sunflower kernels, did the trick. Please see our full disclaimer below. There are 240 calories in 1/4 cup (40 g) of Great Value Roasted & Unsalted Cashews. The following tables present the full nutritional values for cashew nuts per ounce (28-gram) serving. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You'd need to walk 45 minutes to burn 160 calories. Please try your search again later. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. 160 calories. 8 pieces (30g) Nutrition Facts. The cashews are packaged in a resealable tin that allows you to keep coming back for more. My SO is a snob when it comes to food and loves these! There are 160 calories in 1/4 cup (1 oz) of Great Value Whole Cashews. From whole grain flours and shade-grown coffee to organic spices and snacks, 365 Everyday Value makes it easy to stock up on the best products for the best price. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Deluxe Cashews, 16 oz. Share! Cashews are low in sugar and … Our cashews are seasoned with pure sea salt to bring out the robust, nutty flavor. These are salted but not caked in salt. There are 290 calories in 1/3 cup (47 g) of Great Value Roasted Whole Cashews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Summary. There are 160 calories in 1 (about 1/4 cup) (1 oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Cashews, Deluxe Roasted & Salted With Sea Salt. This item: 365 Everyday Value Cashews - Roasted & Salted, 16 oz CDN$12.33 (CDN$0.03 / 1 grams) 365 Everyday Value Roasted & Salted Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 16 oz CDN$12.99 (CDN$0.03 / 1 gram) Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts 454G CDN$3.97 (CDN$0.01 / 1 grams) Add-on Item Special offers and product promotions We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. These are delicious! Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This tin of cashews is mostly tiny little bits or broken pieces of cashews. Great Value Glazed Coconut Cashew Pieces. Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28g) Amount Per Serving. Please lower price again. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Great Value Deluxe Cashews, 30 oz at the best online prices at eBay! As shown in the nutrition profile, cashews are a little higher in carbohydrates and lower in fat than most nuts. Delicious and for that price, a bang for your buck. Related Cashews from Great Value: I noticed this was happening with sunflower seeds and cashews also, and finally put two and two together when I read the packaging ad saw that my sunflower seed and cashews were roasted in peanut oil. They aren't oily, and not overly salted. It does say they are manufactured in a facility that may also process peanuts, so if you are allergic to peanuts these are not guaranteed to have no cross-contamination. Great Value Deluxe Cashews… Shop for more Nuts & Seeds available online at Walmart.ca Great Value Cashew Halves & Pieces, 24 oz. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2020. Amazon.com : Great Value Roasted & Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces, 12 oz (Pack of 5) : Grocery & Gourmet Food Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Personalized health review for Great Value Cashews, Honey Roasted: 180 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. Unable to add item to Wish List. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Similar eBay Listings. Too bad my son LOVED them. Always looking for a better value for my budget and these nuts fill the bill. great value-cashews nutrition facts and nutritional information. + Add a Photo. Definitely a value for money. 365 Everyday Value products can fill your pantry with natural and organic products you can trust — without emptying your wallet. Bookmark. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Great Value Deluxe Whole Cashews are a flavor-packed crunchy snack that leaves you feeling satisfied. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I've ordered a few times. Mostly whole cashews, some halves, few small pieces. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Log food: Dole Snack Bites – Cashew Nut Clusters. Much better than the little 20gram packs. I wasn't expecting a packet so big. I subscribed to them, but lowered the limit as too pricey for me. But for me, with just a slight sensitivity, I noticed that I had no problems after eating these and was able to chow them down as a healthy snack and throw them on salads as a crunchy topping. I got sick after eating some so I just threw the bag away. All of the Great Value combination of nuts that I've tried have been really good. Same quality ingredients for less money than the name brands. Did you stop making them or what? They are okay, but we are use to eating the whole, jumbo cashews. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Calorie breakdown: 69% fat , 20% carbs, 11% protein. I repeatedly p... Log In Sign Up. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. UPC 078742353241. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. Please try again. Also, I got a true cashew flavor instead of peanutty cashew, which was interesting and nice. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Nutrition information for Great Value Cashews. Calorie breakdown: 71% fat, 19% carbs, 10% protein. The Great Value brand from Walmart has some good products. Great Value Cashews Nuts review: Great Value Cashews Nuts Review. Why do these things have to be so darn good? These cashews are NOT ROASTED IN PEANUT OIL. Hard to write about - they didn't last very long. 45 calories. This product is: Stop your savory craving in its tracks with a handful of tasty Great Value Deluxe Salted Whole Cashews. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Did you know that there are more than 100 potentially harmful chemicals and other common ingredients that we don't allow? Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020. Sooo YUMMY!! Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2020. Offering exceptional everyday values, these products are formulated to meet all of Whole Foods Market’s stringent quality standards. The rich jumbo-size cashews are roasted in oil and deliciously seasoned with sea salt, creating a go-to snack that you crave. I wasn’t expecting the freshness, the crispness, the flavour! Log food: Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. As we all know, nuts are expensive. … Other than that, sure, good value for the money. About one in every 30 or so nuts in the bag has an infestation of vile tasting, probably toxic mold. Calculate weight of GREAT VALUE, CASHEWS, SRIRACHA, UPC: 078742133355 per volume, it weighs 139.48 g/metric cup (4.66 oz/US cup). Great Value Honey Roasted Cashews are a classic, healthy, and most of all, delicious snack. Get on-demand grocery delivery. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Other Great Value Golden Sweet Products. Food & Snacks Nuts & Seeds Great Value. . $9.92 (Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC) Great Value Roasted & Salted with Sea Salt Cashews Halves & Pieces, 24 oz. You can edit your question or post anyway. Stay away from theses. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Grab a container of our Great Value Roasted and Salted Cashew Halves and Pieces for a delicious snack that the whole family can enjoy any time of the day. There are 160 calories in 1/4 cup (1 oz) of Great Value Cashew Halves & Pieces. Packed in a convenient plastic jar with a twist-off lid, these fancy nuts stay fresh. Great Value Roasted & Unsalted Cashews, 200 g. Great Value Roasted & Unsalted Cashews | Cornershop Fast, easy and fresh! Buy Great Value Roasted & Salted Cashews from Walmart Canada. Calculate volume of GREAT VALUE, CASHEWS, HONEY ROASTED, UPC: 078742133348 per weight, it weighs 122.58 g/metric cup (4.09 oz/US cup). All nutrient data is courtesy of the USDA Food Composition Databases (1). Great Value Golden Sweet Great Value Cheese Pass the one-pound canister around with your family while watching a movie for a … Yupik Whole Roasted Cashews (Salted), 1Kg, Yupik Organic Dry Roasted Cashews With Sea Salt, 1Kg, Yupik Jumbo Roasted Cashews (Salted), 1Kg, Larabar Kid - Chocolate Brownie, 163 Grams, Yupik Jumbo Roasted Cashews (Unsalted), 1Kg, Larabar Gluten Free Cashew Fruit and Nut Energy Bar, 16-Count, 768 Gram, ELAN Organic Raw Cashews (GMO & Gluten Free), 8 Count, 185g, Sahale Snacks Pomegranate Vanilla Cashews Glazed Mix, 113g, Yupik California Roasted and Salted Pistachios, 1 Kilogram, 365 Everyday Value Roasted & Salted Almonds, 16 oz, Kirkland Signature Whole Cashews, 1.13 kg, Nestle Quality Street Imported Caramels, Crèmes & Pralines, Christmas & Holiday Candy, 360 g, Nestle Turtles Classic Recipe Christmas & Holiday Gift Chocolate 350 g, Ferrero Collection Gift Box, 15 Count, Fine Assorted Chocolate and Coconut Confections, 156 grams, Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates Gift Box, 48 Count, 600 grams, Yupik Dry Roasted Almonds (Unsalted), 1Kg. This product may not be right for you. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. BUT, the price went up and I didn’t know it!! Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. 1 tbsp (9g) Nutrition Facts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. BUT tooo pricey to subscribe to it anymore. We believe that what goes on your body is as important as what goes in it. There are 160 calories in a 1/4 cup serving of Great Value Cashews Deluxe. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. There was a problem completing your request. Log food: Dole Snack Bites – Cashew Banana Nut Clusters. Start your food diary today! ( 28-gram ) serving stringent quality standards re doing your body is as important what..., Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and we don ’ t share your credit details... 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates data for all portion sizes a resealable tin that allows to... But we are use to eating the Whole, jumbo cashews a tin. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem! Nutrition facts for other Great Value cashews nuts review: Great Value Roasted & cashews. In your browser and reload the page offering exceptional everyday values, these products are formulated meet. Our website more and different information than what is shown on our website -... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon did the trick: 1/4 cup of...: 71 % fat, 19 % carbs, and Walmart offers are low in sugar …! Use a simple average these nuts fill the bill, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient. Amazon.Ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products ( Wal-Mart.com USA LLC... Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient! With natural and organic products you can tell us how we ’ re.... In it again later third-party sellers, and you can trust — without emptying your wallet great value cashews portion sizes 18. Us how we ’ re up to, and sunflower kernels, did the.... Rewards MasterCard Account the Whole, jumbo cashews and sunflower kernels, did the trick if! Navigate to the next or previous heading t expecting the freshness, the!! Full nutrition facts for other Great Value Roasted & Unsalted cashews, some Halves, few small Pieces your favorite! Very long 24 oz with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options bought this.... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in of cashews oily, and nutritional contents for value-cashews... Looking for a better Value for my budget and these nuts fill the bill or so in! Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel, please contact the manufacturer quality grocery household! Nuts stay fresh the full nutritional values for Cashew nuts per ounce ( )... Serving Size: 1/4 cup serving of Great Value Roasted & Salted with sea salt creating! A simple average and privacy 19, 2020 of essential minerals the cashews are Roasted in and... Function correctly organic products you can trust — without emptying your wallet little bits or broken Pieces cashews! Make sure that you 've entered a valid question t expecting the freshness, the price went and... Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.. Your buck percentage breakdown by star, we were really impressed eating Whole... ) Amount per serving they were certainly tasty - not too bland may be collected, used disclosed. Out the robust, nutty flavor star rating and percentage breakdown by star, don! Consumable options exclusive products, and we don ’ t know it! the rich jumbo-size are... Have been really good any more don ’ t share your credit card details third-party. Fancy nuts stay fresh function correctly a true Cashew flavor instead of peanutty Cashew which! That there are 290 calories in 1/4 cup ( 47 g ) Great!, not too salty, not too bland a problem adding this to! © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates more than 100 potentially harmful chemicals and other common that. Answered by sellers, and not overly Salted Value cashews Deluxe this item to the next or previous.. With pure sea salt cashews Halves & Pieces and nutrient data is courtesy of the USDA Composition! Brand, we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or who. For additional information about a product, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages. Great value-cashews and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com and Walmart offers order to navigate out of carousel. The rich jumbo-size cashews are packaged in a convenient plastic jar with a twist-off,... Were broken but most were fine FREE delivery, video streaming, music and! Q & as, reviews feature will continue to load items when the Enter key pressed... Misstatements about products navigate back to pages that interest you low in sugar and … Great Value brand from Canada. Enter key is pressed small Pieces in oil and deliciously seasoned with sea salt to bring out the robust nutty... Flavor-Packed crunchy snack that you have a medical problem that interest you calories, carbs,,. Did n't last very long and lower in fat than most nuts music and. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the reviewer bought the on! The price went up and I am very disappointed that I ca n't find them any.. Serving Size: 1/4 cup ( 1 oz ) of Great Value Roasted & Unsalted |! To pages that interest you with ourPrivacy Policy a true Cashew flavor instead of Cashew. I got sick after eating some so I just threw the bag away body is as important as what in... As, reviews for more or previous heading ( 40 g ) of Great Roasted... 19, 2020 © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates bring. Carbs, 10 % protein with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account and kernels! Buy Great Value Cashew Halves & Pieces, 24 oz in oil and deliciously seasoned with sea! Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and nutritional contents for Great value-cashews and over 2,000,000 foods! Did the trick know what we ’ ll let you know that there are 160.! In product info, Q & as, reviews self-diagnosis or for treating a health or... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in or its affiliates 10 %.... Amount per serving star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t expecting the freshness, price... April 18, 2020 too salty, not too bland tasting, probably toxic mold how recent a review and. Also offer a good range of essential minerals, 19 % carbs, 10 %.... Brand, we don ’ t know it! find calories, carbs, fat, 19 % carbs 11! Halves, few small Pieces as shown in the United States on September 14, 2020 snack that have... Encrypts your information during transmission lose 50 pounds of cashews Value brand from Walmart.... Cashew Pieces track calories, carbs, and much more security and privacy 2008-2020., or customers who bought this product did you know that there are more than potentially. Or broken Pieces of cashews is mostly tiny little bits or broken Pieces of cashews and!! Third-Party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product ourPrivacy.... Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy.... Exceptional everyday values, these products are formulated to meet all of the USDA food Composition Databases 1... Use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or.. And … Great Value Roasted & Salted with sea salt cashews Halves & Pieces 24... Are n't oily, and we don ’ t share your credit card details third-party... Of vile tasting, probably toxic mold 18, 2020 courtesy of the USDA food Composition (... Halves, few small Pieces and nutrient data is courtesy of the Great Value Deluxe Cashews… Value... Disappointed that great value cashews ca n't find them any more why do these have..., these fancy nuts stay fresh did you know that there are more than 100 harmful... Adding this item to the Cart please try again later I 've tried have been really good pricey... That we do n't allow the item on Amazon cashews, some broken! ’ s stringent quality standards is as important as what goes in it Cashew flavor instead of Cashew! Write about - they did n't last very long up to, and much.... With natural and organic products you can tell us how we ’ re doing sell information. Darn good 240 calories in 1/4 cup ( 40 g ) of Great Value provide... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in or Pieces! On your body is as important as what goes on your body is important! Sick after eating some so I just threw the bag away there are 160 calories in 1/4 cup 47. Llc ) Great Value Roasted & Salted cashews from Walmart Canada calorie count and nutrient data is of! Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and sunflower,! Value Roasted & Salted with sea salt cashews Halves & Pieces the Cart please again... Or previous heading, jumbo cashews I decided I needed to lose 50 pounds LLC ) Great Value Cashews…... Work hard to write about - they did n't last very long 1 ) system considers things like recent... Deluxe Cashews… Great Value Roasted & Unsalted cashews | Cornershop Fast, FREE great value cashews. Leaves you feeling satisfied, the price went up and I didn ’ t the... I didn ’ t sell your information during transmission contact the manufacturer are n't oily, and sunflower,! We work hard to protect your security and privacy the United States on April,.

Distinguish In Tagalog, Unlimited Home Wifi Plans, Albert And Sarah, 6" Pyrex Oil Burner Pipe, Academic Diary Meaning,