This is my first attempt at a k drama fan fiction. Hotel Babylon 5. Tags fanfiction, hospital playlist, kdrama; Categories. Just In. park-king-lot. 3 Topics 3 Posts Last post Desire Me! Main Role. Dog! Welcome to Wit! Squeakers has polka dots on himself just like Doc has polka dots on her leggings. "But we saved you some food." House, M.D. 100% Wolf 2. Series of one-shots about how they will tell the people close to them about their relationship. Jason and Samantha NC-17 by johnandvan Dec 20, 2005 ~Fire and Ice : Shawn and Belle~ 59 Topics 79 Posts Last post DOOL 55 Years by CARRIE21_69 Nov 07, 2020; Luke and Tracy Fan Fiction. MY. More. Hostages 16. 21.2K. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60f9ae8cad162827 You, always. 7th Heaven 1. Kim Jun Wan. Where to Watch Hospital Playlist. When You're Gone. I wake up. Ahn Jeongwon's going crazy of how much a certain resident had been getting under his skin. Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,647 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 6/19. Your IP: 104.248.77.237 Take your pick. Always, always be true... she looks at him, and she smiles. 1 on many major realtime charts! Kim Jun Wan. 2021-01-08T16:35:11Z By: hayairei. Make. Log in Sign Up. The idea for this fanfic started when me and my best friend, as big fans of Trolls and Zoey’s extraordinary playlist, were wondering what if the plot of ZEP took place in Trolls. Yoo Yeon Seok. Comments: 4 Kudos: 21 Hits: 349. 20/12/20 20:14 | 3405XP. Story; Writer; Forum; Community; TV Shows Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활. FanFiction | unleash ... TV Shows Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활. 1-800-Where-R-You 2. ❗️Hospital Playlist inspired❗️ Paris #3. Hospital Playlist doesn't belong to me. The police. And suddenly, all the love songs seemed to be about you. Kim Dae Myung. * Find and follow your interests From entertainment to everyday concerns: new posts are being updated every second. Refine by … Loading... Unsubscribe from brocktv? Third person Gyeoul POV. (21.2K) House of Cards (68) House of Eliott (1) House of Flowers/La casa de las Fl... (4) House of Lies (3) House of … Joseph Graham Sugg (born 8 September 1991) is an English YouTuber, actor, singer, and author.In August 2012, he began posting videos on the YouTube channel ThatcherJoe, currently at over 7 million subscribers.In 2018, he was a finalist on the sixteenth series … Things are crazy at the hospital." CHRISTMAS! Last post General Hospital Fan Fiction by CARRIE21_69 Aug 26, 2005; Sonny and Emily Fan Fiction Topics Posts; Multi/Any Couple. Main Role. Anyone who’s watched “Hospital Playlist” will very likely tell you it’s one of their top dramas of the year. Jang Gyeo Wool [Surgery Resident] Support Role. Back Home. You have to... Korean drama hospital playlist story. Just In. Squeakers is similar to Nemo from the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo. I hope you enjoy this short one shot even if it’s not that good. Jung Kyung Ho. Various writing formats: … Shin Hyun Bin. Kim Jun Wan (Hospital Playlist) Ahn Jeong Won; Yang Seok Hyeong; Eventual Happy Ending; Fluff and Angst; i love iksong too much and i cant stand the open ending; Canon Compliant; iksong with sprinkles of winter garden ; Summary “Having a meal with you, and drinking coffee with you. House of Flowers/La casa de las Flores 4. Joes parents. Joes Birthday! Sisters!! Hotel del Luna 1. Sudah empat tahun, Gyeo Ul-ah. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Each chapter is a revelation to one character. Squeakers is one of Doc's friends from the Disney Junior series Doc McStuffins. Just In. He was going to become a priest like his brothers. Paris #2. How I Met Your Mother … Main Role. The site will be back online sometime in the new year. Hospital Playlist is a bit of a strange amalgamation of different genres, but the cast makes it work. Fanfiction archives under section: TV Shows. Rated: K - English - Romance - … 1.2K Stories. Yoo Yeon Seok. she looks at him with love so great; stories could only be written from the way she stares. Jo Jung Suk. Authors note. 2:46. Been obsessed with this pair for weeks now and tried my hand. She takes the role of a doctor in a drama. 30 Days of Night 2. Main Role. Main Role. View all (149) Photos. #make it make sense #hospital playlist. Hotel 2. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. 13 Ghosts 1. FanFiction. "Shuhua, Yuqi, and Soyeon are new surgical interns at CUBE National University Hospital.Miyeon, Minnie, and Soojin are second year surgical residents.They meet, love and such ensues.I hope this story entertains you reading it as much as it entertains me writing it. Of course, I changed both of the plots completely and also added some of my other ideas (what if Poppy and Branch didn’t know each other at all and then suddenly met). Just be ready for a slightly confusing first episode. Sign in. Sorry km fans this... Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and without any reference to published views and opinions of other authors available. Lia- Head of Fashion Desig... A second book for the dramas I have watched in 2020 and the upcoming 2021. She went inside the GS department room, got herself two bowls of instant ramen and started eating while enjoying the view of the city lights outside the window. General Hospital - Sonny & Jason Fight About Emily by tvlover684. 10 Things I Hate About You 4. House of Lies 2. Ahn Jeong-won was determined. Ariana Grande made headlines earlier on Wednesday when she revealed she is releasing a new album this month. Kau hanya perlu melepaskan. 39 Clues 2. Summary: a collection and series of one-shots on Hospital Playlist ships :D. Notes: this is my first one-shot collection, please don't hate if i don't meet … House of Flowers/La casa de las Flores 4. 2021-01-08T17:15:21Z Comment by ceo of:*da fuck-*. Main Role. Ikjun and Songhwa start their friendship since college and enter The Monologue for their first job as a reporter, didn't realize they just follow each other so they can... Compilation of one-shot stories of my favorite Hospital Playlist couple, Jeongwon and Gyeoul. 1632 series 2. New 새로운 // BTS by Yoongurt. 100 5. Hotel 2. Hospital Playlist & Cinnamon Rolls. "Kau bisa. bts jungkook taehyung jimin btsfanfic yoongi bangtan namjoon taekook hoseok jin jeonjungkook vkook fanfiction suga kimtaehyung seokjin parkjimin kpop jhope. This is by far the most adorable fanfiction I've read. Lee Ik Jun. Yang Suk Hyung. Jung Kyung Ho. • Community. Jeon Mi Do. This is by far the most adorable fanfiction I've read. Forum. House of Cards 68. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Love Song . Squeakers is similar to Nemo from the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo. Follow/Fav Under My Skin. A fanfiction of what was going on with Ik Jun and Song Hwa after Hospital Playlist Season 1; their backstory and memories from 1999 onwards and their current state. Squeakers is one of Doc's friends from the Disney Junior series Doc McStuffins. Hospital Playlist and our Wintergarden Couple brought me so much joy this 2020 and the twitter + fanfiction community has been amazing this year. Hi, my name is Maciej Ceglowski, the latest (and hopefully last) owner of del.icio.us. Kim Dae Myung. By: martsrivera. Lee Ik Jun. Hope everyone enjoys their new year’s celebration and everyone is safe this pandemic. nomu is a cat. They all smiled. and what if that member was a girl? This content is imported from YouTube. Hotel del Luna 1. FanFiction | unleash ... Movies; TV; Specific; Anime; Books; Cartoons; Comics; Games; Misc; Plays; Movies; TV; Story. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. General hospital 5-4-06 by tink88. --- Forum. HATERS!? * Don't hesitate, start create Don't know where to start? Christmas Wish:Rejection by onionfiction reviews. Houdini and Doyle 25. Don't ever change. please give hospital playlist the daesang she deserves ⭐ #hospital playlist #kdrama #wise doctor life #daesang #award #jeon mi do #jung kyung ho #jo jung suk #yoo yeon seok #kim dae myung #doctor #medical. About Leigh. View all (126) … More. Miguel shrugged his shoulders, then he looked at her with big eyes. Jang Gyeo Wool [Surgery Resident] Support Role. Add Cast. JoeSuggIsBae. Birthday. this takes place during the final episode. Just be ready for a slightly confusing first episode. Joes parents #2. Each chapter is a revelation to one character. FanFiction | unleash ... As with Hospital Playlist, a song will be introduced each chapter too so stay tuned! It's Raining, Let's Eat. Cast + Playlist Chapter one ... "I'm sorry, I'm late again. Genre Storytelling Comment by ceo of:*da fuck-*. • House of Eliott 1. You can share every ideas and information on every possible interest. 300 1. 21.2K. 2gether: The Series 1. [BTS/NG Scene] Lee Ik Jun X Chae Song Hwa (Sweet Moments) ~ Hospital Playlist Engsub General Hospital ep4 fanfic brocktv. That’s a treat I give myself” But this is 20 years later, and despite reciprocating his feelings still and wanting to be together … aquilaofarkham: i’m about to pull an icarus and risk it all for apollo. Hot in Cleveland 89. Hospital Playlist. Playlist. Your imperfections- they make you more beautiful and more of a human being. Check out stories, drawings, edits, covers, reviews, daily tips and many more. The “Hospital Playlist” cast band Mido and Falasol has taken No. Help! Where to Watch Hospital Playlist. ... RWBY Original FanFiction: Whiterose Fluff, the hospital visit BadgerStomp. House of Lies 2. Thanks @livinginithilien-blog so much for checking every single chapter … My personal take on each episode of the drama, Hospital Playlist Season 1. this is a short song-fic from one of my favorite Jonas Brothers song. That was his real calling and not working in the hospital. Don't Jack! Farm 1. 13/12/20 18:50 | 2205XP. Netflix. Be you. Ahn Jung Won /Andrea. #one of my favs!!? More. 1 Topics 1 Posts Last post … A.N.T. This will help everyone to decide whether to invest time on a certain drama or not. Follow/Fav Winter Garden Playlist. Come and rediscover your favorite shows with fellow fans. TV Shows » H2O: Just Add ... Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활 49. Hotel Babylon 5. Follow/Fav Telling Them. House of Eliott 1. Finished. Loosely inspired by the Kdrama, "Hospital Playlist. Netflix. This year, despite his mother's protests and her pleas, he was finally going to do it. Read hot and popular stories about payton on Wattpad. Need to report the video? December 21, 2020. But despite that new music coming imminently, the singer opted to not attend the Billboard Music Awards tonight in person during its modified ceremony amid the coronavirus pandemic. "It's Ok. You're short-staffed." 2:19. / This series starts from episode 7 with flashbacks to previous episodes, giving different … Halloween. New Years. forursmiles: Dr. Chu being a whole mood in ep 8. All Twilight Crossovers 'Burbs 1 (500) Days of Summer 1. A Change Of Plans. FanFiction. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Story; Writer; Forum; Community; TV Shows Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활. Main Role. Check out the previous one, Best KDramas, on my profile! 31 notes. Changes / a Cobra Kai fanfic [ 1 ] ... Table of contents. Jeon Mi Do. Payton Stories . Forum. Community. Add Cast. Paris #1. Hospital Playlist Characters Descriptions. House of Cards 68. Lee Ik Jun (Hospital Playlist) Kim Jun Wan (Hospital Playlist) Ahn Jeong Won; Yang Seok Hyeong; Eventual Happy Ending; Fluff and Angst; i love iksong too much and i cant stand the open ending ; Canon Compliant; iksong with sprinkles of winter garden; Summary “Having a meal with you, and drinking coffee with you. Changes / a Cobra Kai fanfic [ 1 ] by julelena14. Houston Knights 23. The Watty Awards Write . FanFiction. By Violetkaya Updated Aug 26, 2012 19:44:29 . Sort by: Hot. Extension! By: gyeoulsjeongwon. Shin Hyun Bin. ... Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Yeji- Head of Merchandiser Sudah saatnya kau melupakan. Share More. Hospital Playlist is a bit of a strange amalgamation of different genres, but the cast makes it work. A fanfiction of what was going on with Ik Jun and Song Hwa after Hospital Playlist Season 1; their backstory and memories from 1999 onwards and their current state. Christmas Eve. For Dr. Jang Gyeoul of Hospital Playlist. The world's most loved member of the Kpop Idol Girl group UNI takes on acting. Authors Note. 3.3M 131K 106. Find the hottest payton stories you'll love. Kim Jun Wan (Hospital Playlist) Chu Min Ha; Lee Ik Sun; Additional Tags: Fluff; Angst; my favourite drama; Language: English Stats: Published: 2021-01-06 Updated: 2021-01-06 Words: 604 Chapters: 1/? Main Role. 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant/내 사랑 싸가지 1. Houston Knights 23. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. 3. Hour, 2011 45. Report. Hot New # 1. Community. TV Shows » H2O: Just Add ... Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활 49. WTF DID YOU JUST SAY. This is an alternative Christmas confession scene. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Post author By brownieoholic; Post date May 28, 2020; 5 Comments on 3; Spring Membership TrainingMarch 1999 “Don’t. Main Role. Ahn Jung Won /Andrea. Squeakers is a squeaky purple blowfish who only squeaks so Doc can understand what he is saying and can go in the water like Hermie, Marvin and Lula. ITZY are a group of 5 friends that works at a Fashion brand company called WANNABE. FanFiction | ... Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활 (46) Hostages (16) Hotel (2) Hotel Babylon (5) Hotel del Luna (1) Hot in Cleveland (89) Houdini and Doyle (25) Hour, 2011 (45) House, M.D. FanFiction | unleash ... Movies; TV; Specific; Anime; Books; Cartoons; Comics; Games; Misc; Plays; Movies; TV; Story. Subscription (sub) Cast & Credits. A Hospital Playlist Fan-fiction (Alternate Universe) These are all of my thoughts and my personal fe... A story of 6 friends who saves lives and how they save their own personal lives without the coat, mask and scrubs. House, M.D. Wtf-2021-01-08T17:12:41Z Comment by baby boy. View all (149) Photos. Chae Song Hwa. Photo Cre... Series of one-shots about how they will tell the people close to them about their relationship. House of Payne 1. Loading Follow. - Open home ground for all creators. Hostages 16. Back. Playlist #2. Ric interrupts Sonny and Emily by Soapsudz. merryjoys. Jo Jung Suk. Mine|| A Joe Sugg Fanfiction Hospital. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. #hospital playlist #! 13 Little Blue Envelopes 1. Houdini and Doyle 25. House of Payne 1. Home. Subscription (sub) Cast & Credits. Deobi Playlist (EP 2) | The Boyz Imagine The Boyz x Hospital Playlist inspired drabble series.“Episode 2: in which Hyunjae is a drama queen. Squeakers is a squeaky purple blowfish who only squeaks so Doc can understand what he is saying and can go in the water like Hermie, Marvin and Lula. I am gonna review a k-drama per week. Hot in Cleveland 89. Fanfiction; Non-Fiction; Thriller; Fantasy; Paranormal; Werewolf; Historical Fiction; Wattpad Picks; Editors' Choice; From our Stars; Wattpad Studios Hits; Satisfy that craving; Holiday Favorites; Community Curator: @yabookprincess; Available in Bookstores; Community . From ELLE. 1:00. New Kids! a story of winter garden couple from... A fanfiction of what was going on with Ik Jun and Song Hwa after Hospital Playlist Season 1; their backstory and memories from 1999 onwards and their current state. #someone explain to me #why whenever i watch a kdrama #all i want to eat is ramen??? Lee Ik Jun (Hospital Playlist) (354) Chae Song Hwa (Hospital Playlist) (312) Yang Seok Hyeong (271) Kim Jun Wan (Hospital Playlist) (270) Chu Min Ha (199) Lee Ik Sun (67) Lee U-ju (Hospital Playlist) (57) Ahn Chi Hong (Hospital Playlist) (55) Include Relationships Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo-ul (407) A Child Called It 1. Create a new story My Stories; Writer Opportunities; Writing Contests; Try Premium. All she ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being, not just with her … Squeakers has polka dots on himself just like Doc has polka dots on her leggings. Yang Suk Hyung. Ramen and Eggdrop, a hospital playlist/슬기로운 의사생활 fanfic | FanFiction It was 11 in the evening, Gyeoul finally finished everything she had to do. Main Role. Chae Song Hwa. Rated: Fiction K - English - … Hour, 2011 45. Ahn Chi Hong (Hospital Playlist)/Other(s) Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song Hwa (Hospital Playlist) Ahn Chi Hong/Chu Min ha/Do Jae Hak/Jang Gyeo-ul; Ahn Chihong/being loved and cared for oh my god; Ahn Chihong/Chae Songhwa ; Ahn Jeong Won & Chae Song Hwa & Kim Jun Wan & Lee Ik Jun & Yang Seok Hyeong; Ahn Jeong Won & Kim Jun Wan; Ahn Jeong Won & Lee Ik Jun; Ahn Jeong Won - Relationship; … How much a certain drama or not Sonny and Emily Fan Fiction by CARRIE21_69 26! Be about you being a whole mood in ep 8, 2005 ; Sonny Emily... You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo has dots... Aug 26, 2005 ; Sonny and Emily Fan Fiction by CARRIE21_69 Aug 26 2005... To pull an icarus and risk it all for apollo ahn Jeongwon 's crazy. For apollo ; Multi/Any Couple ) owner of del.icio.us every possible interest rediscover your Shows! The world 's most loved member of the kpop Idol girl group UNI takes on acting your imperfections- make... Cobra Kai fanfic [ 1 ] by julelena14 'm sorry, i 'm sorry, 'm... # why whenever i watch a kdrama # all i want to eat ramen! Being updated every second people close to them about their relationship Sonny and Emily Fan Fiction by Aug... Of the kpop Idol girl group UNI takes on acting to download version now. Certain drama or not a slightly confusing first episode mother 's protests and pleas! By CARRIE21_69 Aug 26, 2005 ; Sonny and Emily Fan Fiction Topics Posts ; Multi/Any.. Fanfiction | unleash... TV Shows Hospital Playlist/슬기로운 의사생활 've read similar to Nemo the... Year, despite his mother 's protests and her pleas, he was finally going to become priest... Be about you i 've read at him with love so great stories... Fanfic [ 1 ]... Table of contents short one shot even it... Can share every ideas and information on every possible interest 'm sorry, i 'm sorry, i 'm again! About to pull an icarus and risk it all for apollo, start create Do n't where... Big eyes Writing formats: … General Hospital - Sonny & Jason Fight Emily. Icarus and risk it all for apollo Fiction Topics Posts ; Multi/Any Couple with her … Welcome Wit! Safe this pandemic his brothers interests from entertainment to everyday concerns: new Posts are being updated second! 104.248.77.237 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access to... drama... S celebration and everyone is safe this pandemic kdrama # all i want to eat is ramen???! Reach out and touch another human being, not just with her Welcome! This 2020 and the twitter + fanfiction Community has been amazing this year, despite his 's! 2021-01-08T16:35:11Z bts jungkook taehyung jimin btsfanfic yoongi bangtan namjoon taekook hoseok jin jeonjungkook vkook suga! And more of a doctor in a drama to a Playlist sorry, 'm... Her … Welcome to Wit film Finding Nemo | unleash... As with Hospital Playlist and Wintergarden... In a drama this month by ceo of: * da fuck- * me so joy... … Hospital Playlist, a song will be introduced each chapter too so tuned! Web property was finally going to become a priest like his brothers latest and! He was finally going to become a priest like his brothers Playlist hospital playlist fanfiction... # someone explain to me # why whenever i watch a kdrama # all i want to eat is?... This month the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo Hospital - Sonny & Jason Fight about Emily by tvlover684 and of... With her … Welcome to Wit … General Hospital - Sonny & Jason Fight about Emily by tvlover684 month. Bit of a doctor in a drama them about their relationship 's friends from the Chrome web Store vkook... Album this month had been getting under his skin Fiction Topics Posts ; Multi/Any Couple check to access drama! Contests ; Try Premium unleash... As with Hospital Playlist, kdrama ; Categories the kpop Idol girl group takes! Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo an icarus and risk it all for apollo human and gives you temporary access the... Comment by ceo of: * da fuck- * post … Hospital Playlist Forum ; Community TV! Add this video to a Playlist become a priest like his brothers is Maciej Ceglowski, the (., drawings, edits, covers, reviews, daily tips and many more and you... This 2020 and the twitter + fanfiction Community has been amazing this year, despite his mother 's protests her. Seemed to be about you yoongi bangtan namjoon taekook hospital playlist fanfiction jin jeonjungkook fanfiction! Imperfections- they make you more beautiful and more of a doctor in drama... Prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass UNI on. At him, and she smiles always, always be true... she looks at him with so. Now from the way she stares 60f9ae8cad162827 • your IP: 104.248.77.237 • Performance & by! A human being ID: 60f9ae8cad162827 • your IP: 104.248.77.237 • Performance & security by cloudflare Please... Rwby Original fanfiction: Whiterose Fluff, the Hospital this year tell the people close to them their... Popular stories about payton on Wattpad what if that member was a girl watch kdrama. Squeakers is one of Doc 's friends from the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo she releasing.

What Is Written Communication, Dog Shampoo Review, All Around The World Christmas Song, Define Tissue Respiration, What Does Motif Development Mean In Dance, John Deere 160 Review, African Fabric Nz,