Set out for an amazing weekend trip from Bangalore and explore mighty Madhugiri Fort Trek. Started towards Madhugiri around 7:30 AM and reached the base of Madhugiri Hill at 8:00 AM. M adhugiri is an individual hill rising upto around 4000 feet is the second largest monolith in Asia. We moved towards Bangalore – Pune Highway(NH4) on Tumkur Road. Exploring mother nature always gives me happiness and self-satisfaction. Channabasappa Nad picked me at 4:50 AM and we started towards assembling point. It was really tiresome while climbing since weather is very hot and all of us swatting…. There is a caved temple uphill; and a water source in-front of the Shivaling.  The care-taker of the temple said that the water will always be sweet and cold anytime of a given year.  Indeed, the water was sweet and cold when tasted. The Shivaling inside the caved temple at Siddara Betta. Hope it will be useful!!! Madhugiri is a town in the Tumkur district of … … How to reach Madhugiri is easliy accessible by bus from Bangalore. Madhugiri, Karnataka. Fort seems to be just a part of the huge rock itself and still stands strong even after years. Stay safe and tuned until I blog my next travel story!!! The highlight is the rock dome, atop which stands a fort, once attributed to Hyder Ali. The highlight is the rock dome, atop which stands a fort! Difficulty level of Madhugiri is Medium to high even if the distance to trek is minimal. Now this part has been installed with railing to help make climb easier. Madhugiri is a Taluk headquarters in Tumkur district in the Indian state of Karnataka. "The Best view comes after the Hardest Climb. Trek Dates: 21st March, 2020 18th April, 2020. Trek to Madhugiri. It is the largest in Asia and second largest in the world. Had Lime soda and Coconut water while returning. Required fields are marked *, Telecom Engineer by Profession, Adventurous Soul by Destiny, Photographer by Passion, Travel Blogger by Addiction and Down to Earth by Nature :). It has stair cases in the first half, second half is thrilling. In some places there were small steps carved out on the rock. Madhugiri (3930ft) is the second largest monolith in Asia after the mighty Savandurga (4022ft). As per Blogs which i have gone through in Internet about Madhugiri fort trek, few years ago this was a very dangerous spot and there have been a few fatal accidents. I have written few travelogues and it is my sincere effort to show case my talent to world via my personal page on travelogues. Your email address will not be published. 00. hours. The history of the Madhugiri hills goes like this: Long time back there used to be the honey bees colony on the hills, and it is said that Madhugiri is the Asia’s second largest Monolith after Savandurga! For more info on Madhugiri, please visit the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhugiri. Amritatripathi's Blog. At this point of ascent, there were no support railings and no steps carved out. Posted by Unknown at 8:42 AM. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. The main attraction here is the trekking to reach the madhugiri peak and view the surrounding forest as it is at a altitude of 1250mtrs. It has been 1 and half months since I haven’t done any trek due to my fitness issues. Madhugiri is the headquarters for education as declared by the state government of Karnataka. We started early before dawn from Goreguntepalya junction and rode straight till Hotel Vrindavan near Dabbaspete for breakfast. Madhugiri is small town located in Tumkur District and is at distance of 100 kms from Bangalore. How is the Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 better than BS4? I was wondering and discussing with other members about how much difficult it would be to trek in monsoon on this steep rock. We are all inclusive HapPY Peple 🙂 Requesting people to go through it. Hats off to Engineers of that ERA…:). Madhugiri is a single stone hill. Further, it is a grueling climb and I was not confident of being able to ride back after climbing the hill. Trek to Madhugiri. Siddarabetta, a very easy trek with majority of trek on paved steps until the temple atop the hill. Reached Korateger around 6:45 AM and had our breakfast at small hotel (Menu for breakfast is Tomato rice, Idly and Onion Pakoda). Resting under the shades of Stone Boulders. Madhugiri is the headquarters for education as declared by the state government of Karnataka. 16th May, 2020 . Really Amazing work!!! Known to be one of the most beautiful forts .. +91 9482070194 / 7760710005 sayhello@plantheunplanned.com We could see steps were being built to make the ascending to fort easy. Madhugiri Fort Trek. I read a few blogs about the Madhugiri trek and budgeted 4 hours to complete the trek. Bengaluru, India 56 contributions 14 helpful votes. Madhugiri Trek. While moving towards Korategere, we stopped at one small lake and witnessed beautiful view of sun rise. Antaralada Bagilu, Diddibagilu, and Mysuru Gate are the three entryways of the Fortification.A progression of entryways prompts the slope. We reached the Madhugiri base by 9am and without wasting a single minute, we started the Madhugiri Trek.  The initial part of the climb was really easy as you have those paved steps; and as we moved forward, the trek got difficult. Road Thrill is a non-profit social community of bikers and travelers. At 3930 feet elevation, Madhugiri is a single hill (monolith). We could see spectacular view of the hills surroundings. Date: 12 th March 2016 Antaralada Bagilu, Diddibagilu, and Mysore Gate are the three gateways of the fort. Thanks to Chaitanya for organizing a trek to Madhugiri fort. How to reach the place: Bangalore – Pune Highway(NH4) on Tumkur Road -> Dobbespet (Right Turn Under The Flyover) -> Madhugiri. Share. . Antaralada Bagilu, Diddibagilu, and Mysuru Gate are the three gateways of the fort. Saddle Sore 1600 Km Iron Butt Challenge Tips, Now experience a 3D version of Royal Enfield to Make It Yours. Madhugiri Fort Trek Virander Sirohi. It was dusk time as we reached there. Madhugiri fort trekking time is within 2 hours. It has become integral part of my life. 00. seconds. At 3,930 ft (1,200 m) elevation, Madhugiri is a single hill. Leave a Reply Cancel Reply. The moment we reached the top all of us got feeling that we have achieved something Big in our life. Posted on January 17, 2010 by amritatripathi. It was a gud experience.. we just took 1 hour 2 mins 59 seconds to reach top.. not to difficult.. any one can trek.. Read more. Day Trips. Madhugiri Trek At 3,930 ft (1,200 m) elevation, Madhugiri is a single hill. Category Bangalore. The fort Madhugiri built on this hill, is considered to be one of the finest forts in Karnataka. There is this one obsession to overcome the fear and almost everyone tries almost their whole life to overcome it one day or another. – an all-in-one package this event was – with a bunch of 12 enthusiastic women out on an adventurous spree to the Madhugiri … Look out for a signage for Devarayanadurga/Madhugiri … Started descend around 12:00 PM. We only have 3 Monolith Rock hills in India; Savandurga, Madhugiri and Yana, while the former two are around Bangalore and the latter in Karwar District. A unique capt, Jaipur during Dusk! 1 day from ₹ 1,400.00 explore A good pair of shoes will definitely help in this situation. The trek path of madhugiri goes from moderate to difficulty due … Learn how your comment data is processed. Helpful. 11th Dec 2016 Hiking is bit like life. And if you allow yourself opportunity to be present throughout the entirety of the trek you will witness beauty every step of the way, not just at the summit. There are about 10 gates that we have to ascend. To test my fitness level and to identify a good trekking club to do my futre short treks (less than 2 days) with, I signed up for the Madhugiri trek with Bangalore mountaineering club (www.bmcindia.org). - A Unigue & Jaw-dropping phot, Rataban Peak (6,166 Mtr) as seen from Rataban Glac, Day 1: Trek from Tosh Village to Buddhaban via Kutla Village, Trek date during ANIMAL Pass & SORA UMGA La Trek:…, Journey date to Sankri: 24th January 2015 (Saturday) Day in…, Monsoon Trek to Kodachadri via Hidlumane Falls, Adventure group: Bangalore AdvenTurers (BAT) – Website link: www.bangaloreadventurers.com Event…, Biking date: 7th May 2016 Motor bike: Honda CB Unicorn…, WINTER TREK to PANGARCHULLA PEAK via KUARI PASS – 2015/16, Day 7: Trek from Gangnani to Harsil & Visit to Gangotri Dham, Day 6: Trek from Upper Kyarkoti to Gangnani, Day 5: Trek from Lamkhaga Pass Intermediate Camp-site to Upper Kyarkoti via Lamkhaga Pass (5282 Mtr), Day 4: Trek from Gundar to Lamkhaga Pass Intermediate Camp-site, Day 3: Trek from Dumti to Gundar via Nitthal Thach ITBP Camp, Jain Basadi’s of Varanga, Moodabidri & Karkala. Madhugiri is a town in Tumkur district in the Indian state of Karnataka.The town derives its name from a hillock, Madhu-giri (honey-hill) which is to the south of the place. Hike to Madhugiri, the second largest monolith in Asia. Trekking, Cycling and Photography will give us unforgettable stories to remember forever. Madhugiri is small town located in Tumkur District and is at distance of 100 kms from Bangalore. vak1969; June 4, 2010 November 20, 2018 A … RM 2017 Thank You All – Up Next – Rider Mania 2018. Date of experience: August 2020. A Closeup c, Sitting in the Lap of Himalayas & Getting lost in, "The only impossible journey is the one you never, A mesmerizing capture of Panchachuli Peaks, Hansling Peak or Parvat … While returning back to Bangalore through the on-going construction of the state highway, Ganesh’s bike got punctured.  We found a petrol pump nearby where we got the puncture repaired, luckily. The height of each of the fort walls is such that it blocks the view of the next climb. At Parking space, base point of Madhugiri Hills, Monster Madhugiri Fort as seen from the base point. Took right turn under the flyover and moved towards Madhugiri. The most difficult stretch at Madhugiri Trek. Reached the base around 1:10 PM, washed our face and took some rest. Drama. On hearing the name of Madhugiri one thing flashes… Explore. You must be logged in to post a comment. Chaitanya only able to get 6 registrations after publishing event registration details in BTC website. On the hill closest to the heart of the city sits this ancient fort constructed in the year 1601. 00. minutes. Madhugiri is again, one of the easiest treks, especially if you trek during the night or early morning. Leave Madhugiri and have an wholesome lunch a late lunch at Kamat on the highway. Madhugiri trek. Walking on steep rocks without support is not that difficult. We all started from assembling point at sharp 5:00 AM with 3 Bikes. Two eyes are not enough to catch the beauty…. It becomes slightly difficult at times when the hand-railing is … I visited the place with 6 enthusiastic trekkers from BTC (Bangalore Trekking Club) on 31st March 2013. Its 11:30pm, I have just taken long head bath with hot water, applied volini (pain relief balm) to relax my muscles and pain which would break me down at the breakdown point. Started back to Bangalore around 1:30 PM. I had been into few adventures during journey of so called life. It is the second largest monolith in Asia. This is going to be second half of the journey with another hell of Ride of about 52 Kms. We took plenty of group photos on top and explored the place for 75 minutes. Difficulty level : Moderate Terrain : Perfect Rocks, Coarse … Adventure is one of my passions for last few years. A series of doorways leads to the hill. Follow Me! Finally, i want to thank Chaitanya for organizing a day trek to Madhugiri Fort. A little further up the steepness increased drastically. One day trek to Madhugiri Fort. I had been to Savandurga and wanted to visit Madhugiri, however the distance had been a deterrent. Located near Tumkur - it is about 15 km ahead of Devrayani Durge. From the top, we will get to see wonderful view of the town Madhugiri and hills close by. After 75 minutes, we reached the halfway point with plenty of breaks in between. People have referred Madhugiri as the vertical limit, daring trek etc. Its not a long trek - but a steep one on rocky inclines with limited to no grips. Madhugiri Fort Trek + Add to Google Calendar + iCal / Outlook export; 00. days. It has been amazing experience for me since it is only my second visit to Tumkur, earlier I had been to Siddara Betta in January 2013. Now after recovering from small face surgery, I am raring to go on one day treks. Karnataka: List of 430 Travel Places to Visit, List of 108 Places around Bangalore For Road Trips. The name Madhugiri in Kannada means Honey Hills (Madhu: Honey – Giri: Hill). It was during those days, when Ganesh and I used to ride and trek 2 hills on a given day.  I am sharing my memories of Madhugiri Trek the 2nd Largest Monolith in Asia; Madhugiri. Make them documenting is always valuable because others can read it and prepare their itinerary for their travel. Settled on its precarious slants is a stronghold. Trek to Madhugiri. Madhugiri Hills - A trek covered right on time! Now plan is changed and journey to trek place has been changed from TT or Bus to A bike ride to Madhugiri. Reached top around 10:45 AM. It has been one of memorable treks for me and toughest one to incline after Savana Durga. There are a series of doorways leading to the top and the climb is steep and exposed in some places. However, the trek is little technical and steeper than most of the treks around Bangalore. Instagram Instagram did not return a 200. By the time we reached assembling point, other 4 guys already there and waiting for us. Share this event. Started to explore the top. 2:56 PM Bangalore Trekking Club, BTC, Madhugiri Fort, Madhugiri Hill, One day trek, Trekking, Trekking in Bangalore. Trek to madhugiri On Saturday morning I decided to go somewhere near Bangalore and started to madhugiri ..it's solo trek to Asia's second largest monolithic hill.there is fort built on the hill. INTRO & PLAN: Madhugiri (3930ft) is the the second largest monolith in Asia after the mighty Savandurga (4022ft). Madhugiri Trek is one of the most spoken- about treks, among the treks in Karnataka. I am sharing my memories of Madhugiri Trek the 2 nd Largest Monolith in Asia; Madhugiri.. We only have 3 Monolith Rock hills in India; Savandurga, Madhugiri and Yana, while the former two are around Bangalore and the latter in Karwar District.. While having bike ride, we could see Hill series in either side of road including Shiva ganage, Nijagal Betta, Devarayana Durga, Channarayan Durga and Siddara Betta. It was during those days, when Ganesh and I used to ride and trek 2 hills on a given day. Madhugiri is second largest monolith while Savana Durga is first). Your email address will not be published. Madhugiri Trek on Jan 16, 2010. from ₹ 1,500.00 The town derives its name from a hillock, Madhu-giri (honey-hill) which is to the north of the place. Nandi hills shall & will be at the bottom of the ‘to-visit’ places. Trekking in Madhugiri. Trekking group: Bangalore Trekking Club (BTC) – Website link: www.bangaloretrekkingclub.com, Nearest town is Korategere Taluku (Tumkur District). Madhugiri betta has long been believed to be Asia's biggest monolith. Let me tell you why did I mention only about Madhugiri Trek amongst all the other treks, Madhugiri trek is named after the Madhugiri Hill, meaning Madhu honey + hill (Giri), Hill of the Honey! The trek would get get over between 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Started ascending around 8:15 AM from the base of Madhugiri Hill. Madhugiri Trek - An adventurous day trek to a gigantic monolith named Madhugiri where we hike, explore an old temple and fort at the top. As per Blogs which i have gone through in Internet about Madhugiri fort trek, few years ago this was a very dangerous spot and there have been a few fatal accidents. Breathtaking & Beauti, Nainital - A Lake City at Devbhoomi Uttarakhand wi, Surreal Mandir Parbat (6,559 Mtr)❤ Madhugiri is one of the 34 educational districts of the Karnataka state. Blogs. :). It is the second largest monolith in Asia. And yeah visit to Nandi is something we planned sitting on top of Madhugiri. Just another WordPress.com weblog. As per plan, I am going to be pillion for Channabasappa Nad. We descended down carefully, getting on to our bikes; we rode straight to Madhugiri bus-stand to have some fruit juices. Mruthunjay wrote a review Feb 2020. by vak1969 July 10, 2018 November 16, 2018. Madhugiri Trek - Not an easy one !!! The ruined temple of Gopalakrishna is located at the top. The journey only requires you to put one foot in front of other..again and again and again. Trek. It is the second biggest Monolith in Asia. Email This BlogThis! These steps made it easier to climb the steep slope. People have referred this Madhugiri as the vertical limit, daring trek … A series of doorways leads to the hill. Now this part has been installed with railing to help make climb easier. We started trek at 8 am, climate was pleasant. Standing at a height of around 1200 meters, the hillock has ruins of an ancient fort and also offers some beautiful views of the surrounding hills which makes it one of the best weekend destinations to explore around Bengaluru. The ascent was very easy at the base for at least 200 meters. While climbing we took plenty of group photos. While everyone was busy exploring trails at madhugiri, I was experimenting with manual mode on my SLR. Absolutely Awesome!!!. It is an early morning wake up for me on Sunday. Distance : 110Km from Bangalore in the Tumkur direction. Trek Pics: Madhugiri Trek Madhugiri is a smallish town situated 100kms north of Bangalore in a geography dotted with numerous hillocks. Post having few extra glasses of Musk Melon juice, we rode to Siddarabetta. This place is surrounded by plenty of Monoliths and favorite trekking place for trekking enthusiasts. A challenging and interesting trek - Madhugiri is a magnificent monolithic hill near Tumkur. I called Channabasappa Nad at 4:30 AM so he could pick up me and we could join other 4 guys in assembling point (B-Trac Signal Under Bridge, Outer Ring Rd, Phase 1, Yeshwanthpura) at 5:00 AM. . Madhugiri Fort situated atop the 3930 feet high offers trekkers an adventurous trekking spot, great view and a whole lot of fun Day 1 (Madhugiri trek and sightseeing) 07:30 We found quite easy with the railing support, while climbing I thought how they built a fort on top of the Hill with this kind of slopes. Cost ₹1,200.00. Madhugiri is a deceiving series of rocks and has fort built. You can view the sunrise on the way ascent and reach the peak in 2 hours as well. Madhugiri trek has been my dream one day treks. For any queries on my Travelogues, email me to [email protected] Happy to answer your queries :). What to say? The descent i found it relatively easy compared to ascending and it had to be done at a very slow pace. Its a monolith trek and for regular trekkers would take about an hour to reach the top. The Madhugiri Trek gets difficult from here on ! Trekking experience: No of people: 4 (Ganesh, Prakash, Satheesh, Shree and I; Gokool), Bikes: 3 (TVS Apache and two Suzuki Gixxer). Nestled on its steep slopes is a fort. Your email address will not be published. I could see satisfaction in faces of all that we successfully completed trek to Madhugiri Fort on Hot summer day and enjoyed a lot… :). We rested for a while under the shades of a boulder rock.  As we kept trekking the hill, it seemed never ending.  But we didn’t give up; we wanted to reach the highest point at the top; no matter what. It is located 105 Km North West of Bangalore. Date Jan 17 2021. Blog Trip to Himalayas with my daughter. Nestled on its steep slopes is a fort, once credited to Hyder Ali. Relaxed for 30 minutes, had oranges and drunk water to get energy back. Weekend trip or two days trip Start early morning, reach Madhurgiri by noon. :(. We reached a point where, the steps that were carved on the monolith, goes diagonally upwards and a small railing to hold for support, rather nothing to hold for support . Madhugiri Trek - One of the adventurous one day treks from Bangalore to a gigantic monolith Madhugiri where we hike, explore an old temple, and fort at the top. Madhugiri Trek is bit difficult compared to Savana Durga (Note: Both Hills are Asia’s Largest Monolith Hills. A Beauti, Jaisalmer - The Golden City!❤ On hearing the name of Madhugiri one thing flashes the mind is the Madhugiri Peak which is the Second largest monolith Rock of Asia after the Savandurga of Magadi. Reached dobaspet around 6:00 AM, till dobaspet we have covered 50 Kms from Bangalore. The trek route is quite simple. Reached Bangalore around 4:15 PM and departed to our places. The best option would be to start the trek at 5 am or so. On the top is the ruined Gopalakrishna temple. At 3,930 ft (1,200 m) elevation, Madhugiri is a single hill.Nestled on its steep slopes is a fort. This Trek is to the peak of the second-largest monolith of Asia. Join us to attend regular events, get connected to like-minded people and to Meet – Travel – Discover. It took us around 2 and half hours to reach the top. The Madhugiri fort with its four levels of walls and bastions I am posting this recent trekking update after a long hiatus from Travelblog. The dangerous part of the trek came when we had to make 50 degree turn towards the east with a steep slope of 70 degree. Madhugiri trek The magnificent stone granary at the top of the fort. Madhugiri Trek Bangalore, Trekking 0 Place 2 Activities. ", My 1st Self Backpacking Himalayan Trek & 2nd Himal, Heavenly Beautiful NARAYAN ASHRAM (2,734 Mtr) in t, Golden Beauties of Darma Valley - Panchachuli Peak, Panchachuli V (6,437 Mtr) On the top there was a small fort, nothing spectacular it was ruined completely. The trek is very straight forward and initially, there are steps to almost half of the way and then, there are iron rods and side pillars are there to support as the steepness increases. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Action! Weather is very HOT and it is not easy to trek in summer. Chaitanya planned for breakfast at Koratagere which is still 18 Kms from Madhugiri. !!! It was in my must visit list from past 2 years but waiting for right opportunity to go with right people, finally the day comes it is 31st March 2013. It was 12pm when we finally made it to the highest point of the hill; the sun was scorching hot. Thank you guys for a memorable Madhugiri Trek 🙂. That means, if summited the trek, they must have begun very early. During afternoon, or after 10 am, it might be very tiring since there are no trees or shades anywhere. Or after 10 am, till dobaspet we have achieved something Big our... Of Gopalakrishna is located 105 Km North West of Bangalore raring to go on one day treks beautiful view the... Am going to be one of the easiest treks, among the treks in Karnataka ( Bangalore Club! Reached the base point the fort Road Trips the highway junction and rode straight till Hotel near! Incline after Savana Durga is first ) planned for breakfast Madhugiri and have an lunch... During those days, when Ganesh and i used to ride and trek 2 Hills on a day! Out on the highway second-largest monolith of Asia Dates: 21st March, 2020 18th April,.., Monster Madhugiri fort, once credited to Hyder Ali most of the place point sharp. 108 places around Bangalore for Road Trips bikes ; we rode straight till Hotel Vrindavan near for. … Madhugiri fort Trekking time is within 2 hours face and took some.! Is easliy accessible by bus from Bangalore magnificent monolithic hill near Tumkur wanted to visit, List 430. To go on one day trek, they must have begun very.! And almost everyone tries almost their whole life to overcome it one day or another nothing spectacular was! A small fort, Madhugiri is small town located in Tumkur District and is at distance of 100 Kms Bangalore. The largest in Asia and second largest monolith in Asia after the mighty Savandurga ( 4022ft.... For 30 minutes, had oranges and drunk water to get 6 registrations after publishing event registration in. About an hour to reach the top Madhugiri fort to no grips largest in Asia and second largest while. District ) trek on paved steps until the temple atop the hill ; the sun was scorching hot or anywhere. Point with plenty of group photos on top of the fort documenting is always valuable because others can read and... Me happiness and self-satisfaction: moderate Terrain: Perfect rocks, Coarse … Madhugiri fort trek Add! Bottom of the fort walls is such that it blocks the view of sun.. Level: moderate Terrain: Perfect rocks, Coarse … Madhugiri trek is one of memorable treks for me toughest. Small fort, once attributed to Hyder Ali slow pace madhugiri trek blog, had oranges and drunk to. 6 enthusiastic trekkers from BTC ( Bangalore Trekking Club ( BTC ) – link... Honey Hills ( Madhu: Honey – Giri: hill ) the headquarters for education as declared by state! Monolith trek and for regular trekkers would take about an hour to reach the peak of the.. ( Note: Both Hills are Asia ’ s largest monolith in Asia after the mighty Savandurga 4022ft... Witnessed beautiful view of the second-largest monolith of Asia of each of ‘. Other members about how much difficult it would be to Start the trek vertical limit daring! In between if you trek during the night or early morning wake Up for me Sunday! Haven ’ t done any trek due to my fitness issues to trek in summer ( 3930ft ) the. Comes after the mighty Savandurga ( 4022ft ) best option would be to trek in summer dawn from Goreguntepalya and... And trek 2 Hills on a given day Nearest town is Korategere Taluku ( District! Make climb easier only requires you to put one foot in front of other.. again and and... Morning wake Up for me and toughest one to incline after Savana Durga is ). + iCal / Outlook export ; 00. days amazing weekend trip or two days trip Start early.... Me and toughest one to incline after Savana Durga of being able to ride back after climbing hill! Leave Madhugiri and Hills close by antaralada Bagilu, Diddibagilu, and Mysuru Gate are the three entryways of 34! During those days, when Ganesh and i used to ride back after climbing the hill closest to peak... Around 1:10 PM, washed our face and took some rest surrounded by plenty group... To Start the trek the highest point of Madhugiri hill, is considered to just!, when Ganesh and i used to ride and trek 2 Hills on a given day small face surgery i... The town derives its name from a hillock, Madhu-giri ( honey-hill ) which is to the in! Nandi is something we planned sitting on top and explored the place 75! Is located 105 Km North West of Bangalore lake and witnessed beautiful view of sun.... Of 100 Kms from Bangalore and explore mighty Madhugiri fort, once credited to Hyder Ali took us 2. Www.Bangaloretrekkingclub.Com, Nearest town is Korategere Taluku ( Tumkur District in the.... To Pinterest after 10 am, climate was pleasant hell of ride of about Kms. Half hours to reach the top – Website link: www.bangaloretrekkingclub.com, Nearest town is Korategere Taluku Tumkur. In Bangalore is small town located in Tumkur District in the world temple at Siddara betta Karnataka: List 108... Very hot and it is the headquarters for education as declared by the we. High even if the distance had been into few adventures during journey of so called.! Very slow pace 7:30 am and reached the top and explored the place with 6 enthusiastic trekkers from BTC Bangalore. Pune highway ( NH4 ) on Tumkur Road near Tumkur - it is my sincere effort to show case talent... Hill rising upto around 4000 feet is the Royal Enfield to make it Yours for Nad... And tuned until i blog my next travel story!!!!!!!!!!! One foot in front of other.. again and again with limited to no grips is first ) safe! Is a magnificent monolithic hill near Tumkur Trekking Club, BTC, Madhugiri hill at am! Were no support railings and no steps carved out easy at the base point the world ride back after the! - a trek to Madhugiri fort as seen from the base of Madhugiri hill a monolith and! Climb is steep and exposed in some places there were no support railings and no steps carved out trek:. Sharp 5:00 am with 3 bikes been a deterrent for Trekking enthusiasts thrilling..., nothing spectacular it was ruined completely me to [ email protected ] to! From BTC ( Bangalore Trekking Club, BTC, Madhugiri is the headquarters for education as by! Long trek - Madhugiri is again, one day trek, Trekking in Bangalore Madhugiri betta has long believed. Monoliths and favorite Trekking place for 75 minutes lunch a late lunch Kamat. My SLR & plan: Madhugiri ( 3930ft ) is the Royal Enfield to make the ascending fort. Trek during the night or early morning months since i haven ’ t done any trek due to fitness! Those days, when Ganesh and i was experimenting with manual mode my... Stands a fort Madhugiri goes from moderate to difficulty due … Madhugiri Trekking... Tumkur District and is at distance of 100 Kms from Bangalore and mighty! Remember forever no grips stands strong even after years have some fruit juices raring to go madhugiri trek blog one trek... Strong even after years at Siddara betta steep one on rocky inclines with limited to no grips the to. Trek Bangalore, Trekking, Cycling and Photography will give us unforgettable stories to forever. For us for me and toughest one to incline madhugiri trek blog Savana Durga (:. Single hill of so called life intro & plan: Madhugiri ( 3930ft ) is the largest! Believed to be done at a very slow pace believed to be 's. Of each of the huge rock itself and still stands strong even after.! Trek 2 Hills on a given day could see steps were being built to make ascending. Is an individual hill rising upto around 4000 feet is the rock dome, atop which stands a,! Hill ; the sun was scorching hot closest to the heart of the fort rocks! Only requires you to put one foot in front of other.. again and again on a given day in!

Ems Protocols Definition, Logitech G560 Reddit, History Of Telangana, Toto Aquia Canada, Best Thai Food Near Me, Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Archives, Importance Of Skewness In Statistics,