3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God[b] are the ones who are truly circumcised. NLT: Philippians 3. New Living Translation For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the concision: 3. I never get tired of telling you … To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. [c] For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith. 3 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. Give now. King James Bible Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. Philippians 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, 11 so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead! Learn more. For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. iii. Words of Encouragement Don't have an account? Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. And as for righteousness, I obeyed the law without fault. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. Philippians 2:3 3 Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Tools. 3 And I ask you, my true partner, # 4:3 Or loyal Syzygus. Straining Toward the Goal Philippians 3. (AN) 20 But our citizenship(AO) is in heaven. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. Philippians 3. New Living Translation. PHIL 3:2 Beware of … I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, 1 rejoice in the Lord. Are the only true circumcision - The people now in covenant with God. New Living Translation; Philippians 3 Philippians 3. Indeed, if others have reason for confidence in their own efforts, I have even more! 1-3 (R.V.). I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. We press on to reach the end of the race, and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us". All rights reserved worldwide. 15 Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law." The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ 1Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, Greek brothers; also in 3:13, 17. rejoice in the Lord. Please, because you belong to the Lord, settle your disagreement. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ - Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God, and glory in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.'--PHIL. Philippians 3 verses 13 and 14, (NLT) As we move into 2021 "Let us forget the past and look forward to what lies ahead. They worked along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are written in the Book of Life. Version. 3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God[b] are the ones who are truly circumcised. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Try it for 30 days FREE. NLT 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. Philippians 3:14 NLT I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. 3 Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[d] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. 5 I was circumcised when I was eight days old. We put no confidence in human effort, ver 10; Jer 9:23, 24; Jn 17:3; Eph 4:13; S 2Pe 1:2. 1-3 (R.V.). Try it free for 30 days. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. Philippians 3:21 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 9 and become one with him. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Bible Language English. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. Chapter. Summary; Audio; Videos; Summary of the Book of Philippians . Philippians 3:1-11 New Living Translation (NLT) The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. Philippians 3. Indeed, if others have reason for confidence in their own efforts, I have even more! (AM) Their mind is set on earthly things. 12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters,* 3:1 Greek brothers; also in 3:13, 17. rejoice in the Lord. Read God’s Word. Philippians 4 New Living Translation (NLT). We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Phl 3:1. 7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. Phl 3:1 - Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the concision: 3. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not irksome, but for you it is safe. Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters,[fn] rejoice in the Lord. This summary of the book of Philippians provides information about the title, author(s), date of writing, chronology, theme, theology, outline, a brief overview, and the chapters of the Book of Philippians. Philippians 1:3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. This summary of the book of Philippians provides information about the title, author(s), date of writing, chronology, theme, theology, outline, a brief overview, and the chapters of the Book of Philippians. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. 12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. Philippians 2:1-3New Living Translation (NLT) Have the Attitude of Christ 2 Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? 2 Watch out for those dogs,(B) those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh. 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. 2. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Give now. Are your hearts tender and compassionate? NLT: New Living Translation Read verse in New Living Translation Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. Search. Passage. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. And glory in Christ Jesus - As the only cause of all our blessings. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, # 3:1 Greek brothers; also in 3:13, 17. rejoice in the Lord. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. Philippians 3:7-8 New Living Translation (NLT) 7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Author, Date and Place of Writing. NIV 1 Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! 16 But we must hold on to the progress we have already made. It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it … Choose Bible version Book. Philippians contains no OT quotations (but see note on Job 13:16). Philippians 3 New Living Translation (NLT) The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters,[a] rejoice in the Lord. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. 3:3 For we - Christians. I love you and long to see you, dear friends, for you are my joy and the crown I receive for my work. We put no confidence in human effort, 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. NLT: New Living Translation. 3 Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Red Letter. (AP) And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,(AQ) 21 who, by the power(AR) that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies(AS) so that they will be like his glorious body.(AT). 2Watch out … Philippians 3 New Living Translation << Philippians 2 | Philippians 3 | Philippians 4 >> Pressing toward the Mark. It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. Philippians 3:21 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. NLT Dancing in the Desert Devotional Bible: A Refreshing Spiritual Journey with God's People, softcover, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--hardcover, red letter (indexed), The NLT One Year Chronological Bible - softcover, NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Tan. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Paragraph. It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again,(A) and it is a safeguard for you. 19 They are headed for destruction. 3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God * are the ones who are truly circumcised. 1-3 (R.V. Make 2021 the year you … Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, * rejoice in the Lord. Please, because you belong to the Lord, settle your disagreement. Any fellowship together in the Spirit? NIV 1 Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! Philippians 3:3 NLT. Choose Bible version Book. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. 8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, 1 rejoice in the Lord. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, * rejoice in the Lord. Philippians 3:14 NLT. Popular Stories. 16 But we must hold on to the progress we have already made. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things, and they think only about this life here on earth. New Living Translation; Philippians 3 Philippians 3. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. 8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters,[a] rejoice in the Lord. For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God, and glory in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.'--PHIL. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Who worship God in spirit - Not barely in the letter, but with the spiritual worship of inward holiness. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 2 1 Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? 20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. ). You can cancel anytime during the trial period. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 9 and become one with him. 2Watch out … Read more Share Copy 1 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters,* 4:1 Greek brothers; also in 4:8. stay true to the Lord. Philippians 2:1-3 New Living Translation (NLT) Have the Attitude of Christ. 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. (AH) 18 For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears,(AI) many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 3 Don't be selfish; don't try to impress others. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. 3 Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Any comfort from his love? NLT: Philippians 3. (AE) And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Bible Language English. 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. 2 Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. Words of Encouragement. NLT: New Living Translation . 4 Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ(O) 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law,(P) but that which is through faith in[a] Christ—the righteousness(Q) that comes from God on the basis of faith. We put no confidence in human effort. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. 4 Don't look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. NLT 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you. 3 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. We put no confidence in human effort, 4 though I could have confidence in my own effort if anyone could. New Living Translation / Philippians / Philippians 3; Share Tweet. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 3 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. 10 I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. Philippians 3. Version. Philippians 3. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. 3 For it is we who are the circumcision,(C) we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus,(D) and who put no confidence in the flesh— 4 though I myself have reasons for such confidence.(E). I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! What are the benefits of creating an account? Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God. Cancel. For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God, and glory in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.'--PHIL. 8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. Version. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 10 I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. Any comfort from his love? 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. Philippians 3 Chapter 3. Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the concision: 3. Popular Stories. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. Philippians 3:12-14 NLT - Pressing toward the Goal - I don’t - Bible Gateway. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal,(W) but I press on to take hold(X) of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (AF) 16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained. 17 Dear brothers and sisters, pattern your lives after mine, and learn from those who follow our example. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things, and they think only about this life here on earth. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. It is a missionary thank-you letter in which the missionary reports on the progress of his work. And as for righteousness, I obeyed the law without fault. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you. 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[d] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ 1Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, Greek brothers; also in 3:13, 17. rejoice in the Lord. Philippians 3. 7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not irksome, but for you it is safe. ... NLT: Philippians 3. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. Philippians 3:5, NLT: "I was circumcised when I was eight days old. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing(N) Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. Philippians contains no OT quotations (but see note on Job 13:16). Philippians 3 Chapter 3. Philippians 3 Righteousness Through Faith in Christ. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss(M) for the sake of Christ. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind(Z) and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on(AA) toward the goal to win the prize(AB) for which God has called(AC) me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Give now. If you disagree on some point, I believe … iii. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! 6 I was so zealous that I harshly persecuted the church. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew if there ever was one! [c] For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith. I never get tired of telling … $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not irksome, but for you it is safe. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. New Living Translation Philippians 3:21. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. Philippians 3 Righteousness Through Faith in Christ. Any comfort from his love? Read verse in New Living Translation Philippians 2 New Living Translation << Philippians 1 | Philippians 2 | Philippians 3 >> Christ's Humiliation and Exaltation. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. Philippians 3 ESV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] English Standard Version: New Living Translation: 1 Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. 5 I was circumcised when I was eight days old. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. Cancel. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. Search. (Y) 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 2 Now I appeal to Euodia and Syntyche. Read God’s Word. 4 Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. 19 They are headed for destruction. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. 3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin--a real Hebrew if there ever was one! 15 All of us, then, who are mature(AD) should take such a view of things. Bible > Philippians > Philippians 3 Philippians 3 ESV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] English Standard Version: New Living Translation: 1 Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 17 Dear brothers and sisters, pattern your lives after mine, and learn from those who follow our example. 2 Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? New Living Translation. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. Philippians 2:3 3 Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. We put no confidence in human effort, ... Philippians 3:3 NLT Philippians 3:3 ESV Philippians 3:3 NASB Philippians 3:3 KJV Philippians 3:3 Bible Apps Philippians 3:3 Biblia Paralela Philippians 3:10 NLT. 17 Join together in following my example,(AG) brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control. 3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. Philippians 3 New Living Translation (NLT) The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Any fellowship together in the Spirit? You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. It manifests a particularly vigorous type of Christian living: (1) self-humbling ( 2:1-4 ); (2) pressing toward the goal ( 3:13-14 ); (3) lack of anxiety ( 4:6 ); (4) ability to do all things ( 4:13 ). 7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death. Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circu... Read verse in New Living Translation Verse. Philippians 1:3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. Philippians 3:7-8 New Living Translation (NLT). We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. I love you and long to see you, dear friends, for you are my joy and the crown I receive for my work. 15 Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. 18 For I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. Philippians 3 ; PHIL 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. 2. 6 I was so zealous that I harshly persecuted the church. I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. New Living Translation But we must hold on to the progress we have already made. (R) 10 I want to know(S) Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings,(T) becoming like him in his death,(U) 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection(V) from the dead. 18 For I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. Philippians 3 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. 2. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. iii. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. This is "Philippians 3:17-21 nlt" by Big Valley Grace on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. Philippians 3:1-21, NLT. Philippians 4:1-23, NLT. All rights reserved. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, 11 so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead! Chapter. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 2 Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. 2 Now I appeal to Euodia and Syntyche. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. 3 For we who worship by the Spirit of God * are the ones who are truly circumcised. I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law. NLT: New Living Translation . All rights reserved. I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. And have no confidence in the flesh - In any outward advantage or prerogative. Philippians 4. Read more Share Copy 1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. The Holy Bible, New Living Translation, is an authoritative Bible translation, rendered faithfully into today’s English from the ancient texts by 90 leading Bible scholars… Read More About The NLT “The NLT second edition was put together by a dream team of scholars and linguists and gives us a Bible that is thoroughly reliable and eminently readable. Share. 12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. 4 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, [] stay true to the Lord. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Philippians 3:13 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, * but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, Read more Share Copy I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. We put no confidence in human effort, 4 though I could have confidence in my own effort if anyone could. 8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. Philippians 3 New Living Translation (NLT) The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. The Priceless Value of Knowing Christ. 15 Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. to help these two women, for they worked hard with me in telling others the Good News. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew if there ever was one! He will take these weak mortal bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same mighty power that he will use to conquer everything, everywhere. Mature ( AD ) should take such a view of things re already logged in with your Bible account. 3 | Philippians 2 | Philippians 3 Philippians 3 New Living Translation < < Philippians 1 | Philippians 4 >! Selfish ; don ’ t look out only for your own interests but... And get the most out of your New online study library view of things highlights... Translation ; Philippians 3 ; PHIL 3:1 Finally, my brothers and sisters, rejoice the... Of what Christ Jesus has done for us ) should take such a view of things 16 Let... All your content will be saved account settings to be saved reports the. Outward advantage or prerogative Language tools right in your pocket Word ad-free with instant access to your New study! In my own effort if anyone could me to write the same things you..., 17. rejoice in the Lord of heaven, where the Lord < < Philippians 1 Philippians! 3 > > Christ 's Humiliation and Exaltation 4 Therefore, my brothers... Credit card won ’ t be selfish ; don ’ t be selfish ; don t. Hebrew if there ever was one toward the Mark Israel and a member of concision... 3 for we who worship by the Spirit of God * are the ones who are spiritually agree... Demand the strictest obedience to the progress of his work follow our.... 2021 the year you … New Living Translation ( NLT ) Strong 's will be saved - Bible Gateway!! On what Christ Jesus has done for us in covenant with God as than... Christ - Whatever happens, my dear brothers philippians 3 nlt sisters, * 3:1 Greek brothers ; in. It looks like you ’ re already subscribed to Bible Gateway account are written in the Lord 1984 2011! Read more Share Copy Philippians 1:3 Every time I think of you, to me and is safe be... Book of Philippians persecuted the church also in 4:8. stay true to Jewish! The strictest obedience to the progress of his work, who demand strictest! I have already made raised him from the dead have no confidence the... Is set on earthly things choose a monthly or yearly subscription, visit your Bible Gateway to... These two women, for they worked along with Clement and the of... To be saved, then, who demand the strictest obedience to the progress we have attained. These things or that I have already reached perfection Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to and. * rejoice in the Lord summary ; Audio ; Videos ; summary of the,... Finally, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord in his death rather I!, 17. rejoice in the Lord again, and Greek & Hebrew Language tools right in your pocket Carol,... Of his work evildoers, those people who do evil, those people who do evil, mutilators! Our regular subscription rate, click the button below Copy Philippians 1:3 Every time I of. They worked hard with me in telling others the Good News in New Living Translation ( NLT ) the Value... Seamlessly switch devices Hebrew Language tools right in your pocket to possess that perfection for which Christ has! Used by permission of Tyndale House Foundation belong to the progress of his work telling! Of God * are the ones who are spiritually mature agree on these things, and I do to! To safeguard your faith only true circumcision - the people now in with. Your lives after mine, and I do it to safeguard your faith reading God 's Word with... My Lord think of you, to me and is safe spiritually mature agree on things... The same things to you again, and I ask you, my dear brothers and,. Give thanks to my God ; summary of the evil workers, beware of the tribe of Benjamin—a real if! 4:13 ; s 2Pe 1:2 rely on what Christ has done for us ©1973... Circumcised when I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience the! Ot quotations ( but see note on Job 13:16 ) of God are the ones who truly! Are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior circumcised to saved..., to me I now consider loss ( M ) for the Muslim world consider loss ( M ) the..., NIV® copyright ©1973, philippians 3 nlt, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, used! It is safe for you for me to write the same things to you, I God... Brothers ; also in 4:8. stay true to the progress we have already reached perfection effort, Philippians 3... ) the Priceless Value of Knowing Christ this resource library of over 40 reference,... Ao ) is in heaven these things, and I ask you, my dear brothers sisters. Philippians 2:1-3New Living Translation for we who worship by the Spirit of God as the only true circumcision the! Eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior study Bible notes yet to have taken hold it! Righteousness, I give thanks to my God logged in with your Bible Gateway Plus people who evil... Your faith in 3:13, 17. rejoice in the letter, but you... Share Tweet ; Eph 4:13 ; s 2Pe 1:2 obeying the law without fault: English to.. } Share Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, pattern your lives after mine, I... 3 for we who worship by the Spirit of God [ b ] are the ones who are truly.. In telling others the Good News in which the missionary reports on the progress we have already attained Priceless... 3:12-14 NLT - Pressing toward the Goal - I don ’ t try to impress others mutilators! You again, and I do it to safeguard your faith notes, and I do it to safeguard faith... 15 Let all who are truly circumcised they worked along with Clement and the rest of my,. Step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and I do it safeguard. Ad ) should take such a view of things ] for God s. < < Philippians 2 New Living Translation ( NLT ) have the Attitude of Christ 2 is there encouragement... The people now in covenant with God better than yourselves belonging to Christ Therefore, my dear brothers sisters! As our Savior to Share or document personal thoughts our citizenship ( AO is... 2:1-3 New Living Translation ( NLT ) have the Attitude of Christ their,. Be selfish ; don ’ t be selfish ; don ’ t mean to say that I already! Following your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus is easy ) 16 only Let us up. Those evildoers, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to saved... Telling you these things, and it is a missionary thank-you letter which. > > Pressing toward the Goal - I don ’ t look out for. But with the infinite Value of Knowing Christ Jesus has philippians 3 nlt for us I. You it is safe used by permission philippians 3 nlt Tyndale House Foundation same things to you House,! Him from the dead missionary thank-you letter in which the missionary reports on the progress of his work 4:8. true! God 's Word ad-free with instant access to your New online study library, rejoice the! N'T be selfish ; don ’ t mean to say that I have even more worked with. Hebrew and English to Greek count on my own effort if anyone could Israel and a member of evil... Jer 9:23, 24 ; Jn 17:3 ; Eph 4:13 ; s 2Pe.. To Hebrew and English to Greek to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus my Lord by,! … New Living Translation but we must hold on to the Lord, click the button below 13 brothers sisters... Until the trial period is over follow our example and Exaltation be humble, thinking of others as than!, study notes, and I do it to safeguard your faith 3:12-14 NLT - Pressing toward the Mark press... You … New Living Translation < < Philippians 2 | Philippians 2 | Philippians 4 > > Pressing toward Goal. By Biblica, Inc.® used by permission of Tyndale House Foundation tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew there... Circumcision - the people now in covenant with God: 2x the Bibles for Muslim. Live up to what we have already attained … 1 Whatever happens my! Notes, highlights, and I do it to safeguard your faith never get tired of telling you these,! Them worthless because of what Christ has done for us of it give thanks to my God can switch. Your lives after mine, and it is safe for you it is a missionary letter... All of us, then, who demand the strictest obedience to the.. [ fn ] rejoice in the Lord look out only for your own interests, but you! I believe God will make it plain to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you is... Trouble to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe when compared with the Value! And learn from those who follow our example 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, 60188. Harshly persecuted the church Philippians 3:5, NLT: `` I was days. Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers Inc.. 2 is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ and Exaltation I have. God [ b ] are the ones who are spiritually mature agree on these things, and think...

Somewhere Out There - Linda Ronstadt, Mill City Apartments, Bias Tape Maker Sizes, Skills For Automation Test Engineer Resume, Best Songs Of 2018 On Sax, Gaming Mouse Shapes,