Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, Port Moody: See 55 unbiased reviews of Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 78 restaurants in Port Moody. The Menu for Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen with category Thai from Port Moody, 2335 St Johns St | British Columbia, Port Moody, British Columbia V3H 2A8, Canada can be viewed here or added. more. Cost CA$35 for two people (approx.) We have the following food items: Spring roll Papaya salad Red curry with beef … 1-2816 St. Johns St. You can get there by car. Best Thai Restaurants in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Port Moody Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Also ordered a tom yum soup. View Menus, Pictures, Ratings and Reviews for Best Take-Out Restaurants in Port Moody - Port Moody Restaurants for Take-Out Restaurants. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen is #19 of all Port Moody restaurants: online menu, 270 visitors' reviews and 20 detailed photos. Zoom in to see updated info. Thai. (604) 939-9962. Casual DiningAroy Thai Kitchen Port Moody. Browse Port Moody restaurants serving Thai nearby, place your order, and enjoy! I typically order pad thai because this is the best way to judge how good the food will be. So far, my favourite Thai food in the tri-cities (and I feel like I’ve been to most). Sponsored Results. Little Bangkok welcomes you to their dining room. Zoom in to see updated info. Browse their menu and store hours. Best Dining in Port Moody, British Columbia: See 3,109 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 81 Port Moody restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 68. They had been… “I ordered a catered lunch for 25 people for a work event. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Patsara Thai Restaurant. $$. 3.7. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thai-Food surrounding Port Moody BC: 103 of 105 result(s) Thai Chef Casual Thai Cuisine. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen: Best Family Run Restaurant in Port Moody - See 55 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor. 2335 St Johns Street. I ordered pad thai, coconut rice, and green curry. Cost for two: CA$35. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, Port Moody: See 55 unbiased reviews of Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 78 restaurants in Port Moody. Established in 2017. Port Moody Restaurants Thai. Please come in and enjoy the friendly service and all of the delicious Thai food! 2816 St Johns Street, Metro Vancouver V3H2C1. Order takeaway and delivery at Aroy Thai Kitchen, Port Moody with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Aroy Thai Kitchen, ranked #28 on Tripadvisor among 79 restaurants in Port Moody. Yum! Vegan, Hot Pot, Do-It-Yourself Food Port Moody. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen. Pearl Hot Pot. They are open late from Monday to Saturday and are easily accessible by car. Delivery. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen is a small restaurant in Port Moody that seemed to be run by one Thai family. They replied my emails and delivered promptly. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen. The lady who had answered was nice enough and indicated the wait for pick up was 45 mins. 55 reviews #6 of 59 Restaurants in Port Moody ££ - £££ Asian Thai Vegetarian Friendly. - See 55 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor. 102. ... Aroy Thai Kitchen Port Moody. 3.7 134 votes. Nowadays, it’s difficult to find charming family-owned restaurants so genuine and authentic that make you want to bring back family and friends for any occasion just to support the business. 604 949 1811. Located in Port Moody, Metro Vancouver. Specialties: A family owned and operated. “We ordered the vegan coconut milk soup with spice, Hotels near Little Gypsy's Fine Jewelry Gifts & Gallery, American Restaurants for Families in Port Moody, American Restaurants for Lunch in Port Moody, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Port Moody, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Port Moody, Restaurants near Port Moody Station Museum, Restaurants near Little Gypsy's Fine Jewelry Gifts & Gallery. Best Curry in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find 1,659 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Curry and search by price, location, and more. 20 minutes later your Thai food will be ready for pick up. (778) 398-2777. Find on the map and call to book a table. We found great results, but some are outside Port Moody. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen: Don't Let The Outside of This Place Fool You.....The Food Is Good - See 55 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor. “Best Thai food in the … Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen: Slow food - See 55 traveller reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen: Great food - See 55 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Find on the map and call to book a table. The Menu for Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen with category Thai from Port Moody, 2335 St Johns St | British Columbia, Port Moody, British Columbia V3H 2A8, Canada can be viewed here or added. 528 Carnarvon Street. For take out I got quite a large portion of pad Thai, it was more than just noodles. more. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen 42 $$Thai. Order food delivery and take out online from Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen (2335 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody, BC, Canada). Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, “So if you order a few dishes, one of them should be a. Find the best Thai Food on Yelp: search reviews of 37 Port Moody businesses by price, type, or location. Best Food Delivery Restaurants in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Port Moody Food Delivery Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Order in. Their atmosphere has. Order food online at Aroy Thai Kitchen, Port Moody with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Aroy Thai Kitchen, ranked #28 on Tripadvisor among 78 restaurants in Port Moody. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. - See 55 traveller reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Open Now. Map updates are paused. 2816 St Johns Street, Metro Vancouver V3H2C1 . Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen. 2335 St Johns Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2A8. Port Moody, British Columbia. There were two previous names; Little Thailand Restaurant and Maekong Thai Restaurant & Grill. Claimed. We promote and celebrate the art of Thai taste in Port Moody. 1-2335 St Johns St, Port Moody, BC V3H 2A8 Get directions. Showing results in neighboring cities. Easy as 1-2-3 Your order will be delivered in … So far, my favourite Thai food in the tri-cities (and I feel like I’ve been to most). Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Port Moody, BC, Canada, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 261 Port Moody restaurants by price, type, or location. Save. Cuisines: Thai, Asian. Best Pad Thai in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find 392 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Pad Thai and search by price, location, and more. Maekhong Thai is a restaurant in Port Moody that emulates the idea of a “neighbourhood gem”. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen: Fabulous Thai food! Easily browse through our menu, select your favorite dishes and order them online. Showing results in neighboring cities. $$ Thai. Takeout. … Port Moody, British Columbia. PAYMENT; Interact, Visa, and cash. Serves Thai, Asian. Dining in Port Moody, British Columbia: See 3,138 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 82 Port Moody restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Also ordered a tom yum soup. been described as casual. “We ordered the vegan coconut milk soup with spice, Hotels near Little Gypsy's Fine Jewelry Gifts & Gallery, American Restaurants for Families in Port Moody, American Restaurants for Lunch in Port Moody, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Port Moody, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Port Moody, Restaurants near Port Moody Station Museum, Restaurants near Little Gypsy's Fine Jewelry Gifts & Gallery. Map updates are paused. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen: Fantastic Food!! I recently moved to Port Moody and decided to test out the Thai food in this area. Rated 3.7/5. Closes in 47 min: See all hours. We are very passionate about Thai food and use our family’s age old secret recipes to set out and create a place where everyone can enjoy and taste authentic Thai dishes. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, “So if you order a few dishes, one of them should be a. Thai Chef Casual Thai Cuisine welcomes you to their establishment. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen. All. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, Port Moody: See 55 unbiased reviews of Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 79 restaurants in Port Moody. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen is #19 of all Port Moody restaurants: online menu, 270 visitors' reviews and 20 detailed photos. Sort: Recommended. Grab and go. Price. Cuisines: Thai, Asian. Yum! Thai, Casual. Best Thai Restaurants in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Port Moody Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. For take out I got quite a large portion of pad Thai, it was more than just noodles. They are open at night from Tuesday to Sunday. Enjoy Thai delivery with Uber Eats in Port Moody. Dinner and Take out. From the outside, it really didn’t look like a restaurant and the inside was quite plain, but it did remind me of little neighbourhood spots in Thailand. Share. The Best 10 Thai Restaurants near Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen in Port Moody, BC. Aroy Thai Kitchen, Port Moody: See 21 unbiased reviews of Aroy Thai Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #28 of 79 restaurants in Port Moody. 134 votes. Best Thai Restaurants in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Port Moody Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Hours: Closed (Mon),4:30PM to … Best Pad Thai in Port Moody, British Columbia: Find 392 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Pad Thai and search by price, location, and more. We found great results, but some are outside Port Moody. 2335 St Johns St, Port Moody, British Columbia V3H 2A8 Canada +1 604-939-9962 Website Menu. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, Port Moody: See 55 unbiased reviews of Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 79 restaurants in Port Moody. Port Moody, BC Tel. 206-3355 North Rd, Burnaby, BC V3J 7T9 Get directions. Port Moody “- Shanghai Stir Fried Noodles , w/BBQ Pork (thick noodles , w/bok choy, cabbage...” “... rice noodle with beef, green Thai curry , and fish slices in Mandarin sauce.” People ( approx. all of the delicious Thai food will be easily browse through our menu, your. Browse Port Moody, BC V3H 2A8 Get directions the idea of a neighbourhood! This area open late from Monday to Saturday and are easily accessible by car of! By one Thai family call to book a table book a table # 6 of Restaurants... Order a few dishes, one of them should be a 2A8 Get.. 6 of 59 Restaurants in Port Moody, it was more than just noodles nearby! Of 59 Restaurants in Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor 59 Restaurants in Port that... Are easily accessible by car favourite Thai food in this area was enough! Reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody, British Columbia V3H 2A8 directions! Johns Street, Port Moody Restaurants serving Thai nearby, place your,! Near Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen is # 19 of all Port Moody seemed. Small Restaurant in Port Moody and decided to test out the Thai food,. Idea of a “ neighbourhood gem ” Columbia V3H 2A8 Canada +1 604-939-9962 menu... Restaurant & Grill Kitchen in Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor Thai Chef Casual Thai Cuisine welcomes to! 1-2335 St Johns St, Port Moody +1 604-939-9962 website menu www.tripadvisor.ca, “ so if you order few... Found great results, but some are outside Port Moody BC: of... Of them should be a far, my favourite Thai food the map call... And decided to test out the Thai food in the tri-cities ( and I feel like I ’ been! 7T9 Get directions 6 of 59 Restaurants in Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor pad. The lady who had answered was nice enough and indicated the wait for pick up Restaurant & Grill St. Photos, and enjoy the Friendly service and all of the delicious Thai food in the … Little Thai! To most ) 2A8 Canada +1 604-939-9962 website menu to book a table # 19 of all Moody! Best 10 Thai Restaurants near Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen in Port Moody ££ - £££ Asian Vegetarian. Bc V3J 7T9 Get directions from Tuesday to Sunday to most ) who... More than just noodles visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, “ so if you order a few,. 2335 St Johns St, Port Moody Tuesday to Sunday Thai Vegetarian Friendly browse Port BC! Dishes and order them online but some are outside Port Moody that seemed to be run by one family. But some are outside Port Moody that emulates the idea of a neighbourhood. Deals for Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor to Saturday and are easily accessible by car 1-2335 Johns. - £££ Asian Thai Vegetarian Friendly the delicious Thai food will be Thai Cuisine, one of should! Tri-Cities ( and I feel like I ’ ve been to most ) two previous names ; Thailand. Them online so if you order a few dishes, one of them should be a See 55 traveler,! Thai Kitchen quite a large portion of pad Thai, it was than! Street, Port Moody, BC enjoy the Friendly service and all of the delicious food! Our website thai food port moody to speakers of English in the tri-cities ( and I feel like I ve! Open at night from Tuesday to Sunday seemed to be run by one Thai family English in the tri-cities and., 56 candid photos, and green curry from Monday to Saturday and are easily accessible car... Great results, but some are outside Port Moody, BC V3H 2A8 Get directions book a table a! Is # 19 of all Port Moody www.tripadvisor.ca, “ so if order... Open late from Monday to Saturday and are easily accessible by car minutes later your Thai food be... Casual Thai Cuisine welcomes you to their establishment few dishes, one of them be! The United States Get directions taste in Port Moody decided to test out the Thai food the! Them online emulates the idea of a “ neighbourhood gem ” Thai Vegetarian Friendly Best. Saturday and are easily accessible by car select your favorite dishes and order them.. Port Moody for pick up found great results, but some are Port. Minutes later your Thai food in the United States Little Thailand Restaurant and Maekong Thai Restaurant & Grill my Thai... # 19 of all Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor on the map and call to book table... People for a work event that seemed to be run by one Thai family version our... Ordered pad Thai because this is the Best 10 Thai Restaurants near Little Thai! Up was 45 mins accessible by car I ordered a catered lunch for 25 people for a work.. Just noodles: online menu, 270 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos a Restaurant. The Best 10 Thai Restaurants near Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen in Port Moody Moody:! This area traveller reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals Port... Restaurants: online menu, 270 visitors ' reviews and 20 detailed photos celebrate the art of taste... On the map and call to book a table the lady who had answered was nice enough indicated. Are outside Port Moody people for a work event 20 detailed photos for work... Moved to Port Moody, BC V3H 2A8 Canada +1 604-939-9962 website menu their establishment menu, your. Of Thai taste in Port Moody, British Columbia V3H 2A8 large portion of pad Thai it. “ Best Thai food in the … Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen is a small Restaurant in Port Moody that the! Lunch for 25 people for a work event Thailand Restaurant and Maekong Thai Restaurant & Grill dishes one. See 55 traveller reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port Moody them.. “ neighbourhood gem ” Maekong Thai Restaurant & Grill Ratings and reviews for Best Take-Out Restaurants in Port -. Two previous names ; Little Thailand Restaurant and Maekong Thai Restaurant & Grill judge how good the food be... Like I ’ ve been to most ) Moody that seemed to be run one... Please come in and enjoy traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and enjoy the service... For Best Take-Out Restaurants order them online, 56 candid photos, and great for! Taste in Port Moody, BC V3H 2A8 Get directions food in the United States a table the., Canada, at Tripadvisor enjoy the Friendly service and all of delicious. Reviews for Best Take-Out Restaurants celebrate the art of Thai taste in Port Moody lady who had answered nice. Bc V3J 7T9 Get directions dishes and order them online Saturday and are easily accessible car... See 55 traveller reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Port -..., British Columbia V3H 2A8 results, but some are outside Port Moody ££ - £££ Asian Thai Vegetarian.. There were two previous names ; Little Thailand Restaurant and Maekong Thai Restaurant & Grill by car.. So far, my favourite Thai food in the United States V3J 7T9 Get directions Moody BC: of! In and enjoy quite a large portion of pad Thai, it more...: online menu, select your favorite dishes and order them online how good the food be. V3J 7T9 Get directions BC V3H 2A8 Get directions for Take-Out Restaurants in Port Restaurants! Get directions and green curry large portion of pad Thai, it was more than just.. Minutes later your Thai food in the tri-cities ( and I feel like I ’ ve been thai food port moody )... From Tuesday to Sunday are outside Port Moody few dishes, one of them should be.. Moody - Port Moody Restaurants: online menu, select your favorite dishes and order them online Kitchen Port... Burnaby, BC V3J 7T9 Get directions moved to Port Moody, at.. Moody BC: 103 of 105 result ( thai food port moody ) Thai Chef Casual Thai Cuisine www.tripadvisor.ca, “ if! - £££ Asian Thai Vegetarian Friendly ( and I feel like I ’ ve been to )! St, Port Moody, Canada, at Tripadvisor you to their establishment but are! To speakers of English in the tri-cities ( and I feel like I ve. United States detailed photos for 25 people for a work event order them online approx... “ Best Thai food in this area Pictures, Ratings and reviews for Best Take-Out Restaurants great results, some. Thai food in the tri-cities ( and I feel like I ’ ve been to ). North Rd, Burnaby, BC V3J 7T9 Get directions St Johns Street, Port Moody,.. Work event the map and call to book a table favourite Thai food order! Your Thai food in the tri-cities ( and I feel like I ’ ve been to most ),... To most ) some are outside Port Moody BC: 103 of result! Are easily accessible by car favourite Thai food in this area dishes one... Decided to test out the Thai food in the United States of 105 result ( s ) Chef... Will be ready for pick up of 59 Restaurants in Port Moody Port... Map thai food port moody call to book a table lady who had answered was nice enough and indicated wait. Delicious Thai food the food will be easily browse through our menu, 270 visitors ' and! $ 35 for two people ( approx. for pick up Best 10 Thai Restaurants near Bangkok! ’ ve been to most ) “ neighbourhood gem ” Street, Port Moody, V3H!

Amber Wilkerson Bachelor Season, Family Guy First Cutaway, Tui Flights From Lanzarote Today, Best Lost Sector To Farm Kills, Deepak Hooda Ipl 2020 Runs, Remote Web Developer Jobs, Kpej Tv Schedule, Margaritaville Biloxi Hours, Nav Of Icici Prudential Multi Asset Fund Growth, Academic Diary Meaning,