Bikin gregetan ajah! And it's worth watching. She became the first female ruler of the Silla kingdom. Score is great...amazing!!! Not many movies, especially not TV show movies, move me to tears. Christine Mar 01 2014 3:04 pm I also hope to see these same actors and actresses in more stuff…..all the women are gorgeous! the ending was the cherry on top. Props in order of greatest performances: Misil, Queen seondeok,bidam,yushin,alchun, Munno, Jilsuk and just everyone. To see over and over. wth. BUT right till the end, he is still so trusty and loyal to her..... dj Mar 31 2010 10:40 pm After he became a Hwarang I think Bidam started to softened and yes, he change (although he became even more handsome) but this Bidam I think started to become obsess in getting the attetion and affection of his mother. QSD is a great historical drama, the costumes, furnitures, structures, cinematography, dialogues as subbed in english though i noticed the last part was not as good anymore. i didn't saw episode 62 from beginning. But when it really mirrored what's on the history, that ending is good/the best for me. I found out that Bidam (from the history) was the greatest rebel on QSD's reign. the ending made me cry sooooo much !!! Bidam look so in love every time he is with Deokman (the way he look at her, is really heart melting) and I like how Deokman smiles at him and feel touched with his affection, in this scenes it's almost impossible not to think that she will fall for him. Then it was just episodes of bidam crying here and there and going peha peha peha and crying again like an idiot. i am like this story .. Is the most beautiful character. ? I also watched Jumong. I think she loved the man who treated her as a woman more than the man who treated her as a queen. Himashi Botejue Sep 06 2015 9:54 am Movies & TV Hello, Sign in. and bidam that idiot, can't he hide the covenant letter properly such an idiot (I still love this idiot). By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. Did the general Kebag actually wear red mask for diversion? Mishil is so clever...she is more suited to rule Silla than Deokman. The story flow was so great already, first we all focused on wanting Deokman to realize she was the twin princess. There is so much to miss by viewing it only once. It should have grown better instead of worse as the story goes. Best drama, I've watched this far, absolutely stunning. if you like yushin just say you like yushin. a woman who abandoned her own child to get what she wanted.there's this part where he says: mother now I'm going to give without wanting anything in return. Its an incredible piece of historical drama. �The queen is my destiny� Wishing the best for all who participated in this amazing drama, especially KimNam Gil. Park Ye-Jin Princess Cheonmyeong 62 Episodes. It then swept the 2009 MBC Drama Awards. Skip to main content.com.au. this is the first ever historical drama i have ever watched. Revolt against Queen Seondeok of Silla. A perfect example is Liu Yi-Fei (Return of the Condor Heroes) who stared in the American production "The Forbidden Kingdom". i love you kim nam gkil............... Go Hyun Jung. I think this is my most favorite drama, not just Korean, of all time! Sign up, Why ? Princess Deokman / Queen Seondeok (actress Lee Yo-won) The last episode was sad beautiful tragic. I lovely mi-shil! For sure he wasn't the only one who rebelled against the queen during her reign. 1, The Great Queen Seondeok, Vol. you're the best Lee yo won???Baguuussssss!!!!! I love Bi Dam. He and his followers were put down and executed however Deokman died a few weeks before the execution took place. just finish this soap and try to find out about silla history itself.although the series didn't really match the history of silla in qsd reign, it's still a great series. Real life Bidam held the highest position in government but at the end of Queen Seondok's reign, he started to revolt with the motto that "Women rulers cannot rule the country". So, that's the reason why in the drama, they can not be together in the first place. Characters are great. Ethel Mar 14 2014 6:49 pm Lee Yo Won Deokman/Queen Seondeok of Silla 62 Episodes. It was very beautiful. Great drama, great casts... love Deokman & Chunmyung. After surviving many crises in her life, she finally became the ruler of Silla. Is he mad, because his mom died or what ? But I understand how the story goes. Gosh, so it's not only me who is adoring bidam? hi I can not come up with the words to express how much I have enjoyed this series. It topped the rating charts almost every week during its run, peaking at 44.7 percent. Like i imagine my self that time. This is a Super Great show. I enjoy watching this wonder of art for the beauty it brings into my life .I cry! Best historical drama. this is the best drama ever i love it like real chukae all of actors and actress involve in this amazing drama. There is no sufficient evidence whether Mishil was actually true but most of the characters in this drama were 99% true - that was so touching, I almost fell for him. The poor guy went through a lot and it is sad he dies a relatively young age because of injury caused illnesses. :) anachan Feb 26 2010 12:15 pm 1. Shelly Apr 08 2015 11:05 pm it was so clear their interest was to get bidam to side with them like bidam, you had ONE job. More surprising yet is the work of Lee Yo-Won as Queen Seondeok.I have only see this actress in modern roles. (Thanks for making this available on Netfix.) hi my lady...lady mishil your are the best. I think like them better when Bidam was still a hwarang and Deokman is still a princess. Based on the life of Queen Seondeok of Silla (ruled 632-647). DM actually gave up her dignity as the queen when she didn't believed he was doing a rebellion against her. Princess Deokman / Queen Seondeok (actress Lee Yo-won) “The queen is my destiny” After surviving many crises in her life, she finally became the ruler of Silla. I've been looking a true history like this.... Cici May 02 2012 9:02 am actors and actresses have done a great acting!!! So I'm learning and enjoying. story line & everything else. 1:Deokman,She was in love with yushin,bidam,alcheon(she wanted once to have a drink with him) or Li si-min,what a great lover.2:some of her actions aren't suit for a ruler.3:and mishil at her death was near 80 years old,but she looks like 35-40 years old. I am not Korean, but I like this Great Queen Seondeok TV show because there is an English caption. wow..i love watching this..and i love yu-sin kim.. Happyjh Nov 14 2009 6:39 pm Find trailers, reviews, and all info for The Great Queen Seondeok by Kim Geun-hong,Park Hong-kyun. I'm not sure how many episodes I've seen, but if it's a total of 72, I think there is a ways to go - Misil is in the middle of her revolt. mahoo Oct 17 2011 9:44 am Then, I watched it again online. Hello ,I am Nigerian. This series really affect my emotions. When Chunchu returned, I thought Dokman was only about 20, but it's not possible, CheonMyeong was 15 when she gave birth to him... how can he be old enough to get married, unless his aunt is at least 30? The death of DM and Bidam is more of a hope. his mother's love, his teacher's love and at the end dukman's love. I miss you so much Kim Nam Gil! Although he was the son of Mi-shil, he helped Princess Deokman become the ruler. With epic battle scenes and a star-studded cast, the Great Queen Seondeok is the follow-up period drama to MBC Lee San, Wind of the Palace and Prince of Legend for 2009! p Sep 01 2010 4:49 am Mishil's plot, Deokman's counter plot, Seolwon's strategy, Yushin's firmness and Bidam's style and ability present a wonderful story. I love this drama so much, but i think Queen's real love was yu shin.. ZafZaf Dec 24 2015 4:55 pm I really hate Sowah she took all the childhood time for Deokman and Bidam she is so selfish and overrated patriotic person. Examples: 2 and The Great Queen Seondeok Vol. I actually watched this for kim nam gil but it mademe loved every single character of this drama except for yomjong i guess.. Why? Just googled the title this week, and it looks like recordings might be available...;) I've missed other shows by not being able to get the schedules or having other activities interfere. Episode Recap The Great Queen Seondeok on TV.com. Very amazing show! Main Role. I can't recall. Bi-Dam lead an insurrection against Deokman under the banner of :"Women rulers cannot rule the country". With epic battle scenes and a star-studded cast, the Great Queen Seondeok is the follow-up period drama to MBC Lee San, Wind of the Palace and Prince of Legend for 2009! ppl in this series leave important letters lying around like it's no ones business then act all shocked at everything. This tv drama made me cry over and over and over...grrrrrr.. Impeccable, extra ordinary and I give this tv show 10 stars and 5 thumbs up... :). Gary Watkins Dec 10 2014 6:21 pm . wow......thegreat TV-show!!!!! I will try again to watch it, but after the Tree with Deep Roots. if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! And that's saying something considering I have a kinda picky taste, though I have watched numbers of dramas and movies already. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Great Queen Seondeok 3 [Import] at Amazon.com. for the lovestory but it only clearly depicts how lonely it is being on the top (as a leader). This drama made my quarantine days happier. Great character, everybody was hooked. Amazon.ca - Buy Great Queen Seondeok 3 at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. It was a great serious. 5. I couldn't sleep just to watch the whole drama. Wayan meidawati Dec 26 2009 6:14 am He is Bidam's biggest wrong decision. After watching this for the third time (the first time was on 2010), it has confirmed that this is still my favorite Kdrama of all time. I want watch the great queen seon deok episode 60 until 62??????????????????? Bidam (actor Kim Nam-gil) Fan From Belgium, Tharu Dec 22 2015 4:28 am My favorite characters are Bidam, Queen SeonDeok, Mishil and Seoleon. Emylee Dec 23 2016 1:17 am However, I still can't forget "The Great Queen Seon Deok". These were great actors and actresses portraying a great story, very well done. Justin Apr 28 2010 8:00 pm I think when i get my first son, i shall name him 'WOLYA' because of the way he acted in this drama. I'd enjoy learning more about the music - who are the composers, performers, etc. window.W4GRB = new Object(); This was my first korean drama, that time I was 17 (21) xD And I have cried on the last episode and to be honest it was the first time in my life that I have cried for a drama! bestoria Dec 19 2014 5:50 am it is a series that will not be easily forgotten. there are flaws like the soldiers lack of skill but we really do not know the quality of training they had back then. 4. so sad.. :(. kim nam gil bidam is the reason i watched this drama, Beansprout Jan 16 2017 3:11 am With out english subtitels I do not know what is being said. Kin. Lady Mi Shil. 1. of all dramas (history/melodramatic) i have watched, this is the most recommended one!!!! tini Dec 26 2009 6:26 am My favorite drama ever. I guess both. Loving it. Glenn Standiford Sep 21 2011 3:42 pm Bekijk meer ideeën over korean drama, 22 december, queen. The mystical dimension to the story's ending is unmistakable. MI-SAENG RULZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much is this story based on the truth? The best saeguk drama i ever watch!!! We have a channel called 'Voice TV' here. But I think she had a stronger love for BD. I love u mi-shil......but I hate u....!!! Maybe if only Bidam raised in a loving and supportive family like Yushil maybe his future isn't tragic. There are lots of obvious plot holes, cliche scenes, confusing conversations and unanswered questions. W4GRB.user_rating[1]=0; . I'm still watching it, Up to episode 69 which means most media guides that say it's only 61 or 62 episodes are wrong. wow... irealy love mishil...she is so gorgeous. (director's mistake), Jeanne Querol Nov 18 2013 12:31 am It will be a said day when we do get to watch that show. clouds Nov 24 2010 10:25 am Godbless you WOLYA! Must watch!! grazie Nov 22 2009 11:02 am most beautiful queen in korea just( LADY MISHIL), mahoo Oct 17 2011 9:38 am She became the first female ruler in Korea�s history and laid the foundation for the unification of the three kingdoms under Silla. I must say that it's not as great as how most people described it to be but it's not that bad. Really a great series. Sainimere Jan 17 2014 4:39 am Princess Cheonmyeong (actress Park Ye-jin) Fighting QSD!! Directed by Kim Geun-hong (김근홍), Park Hong-gyoon (박홍균), Screenplay by Kim Yeong-hyeon (김영현), Park Sang-yeon (박상연), 62 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55 :) LeeYo-Won and JukbangHyup-Sung also do a superb job. This drama was really popular back then but I never watched it because I thought it's boring but after seeing a scene of Bidam's fight, I decided to give it a try. Deokman (Queen Seondeok�s childhood name) was born a twin but was abandoned as a baby. Awesome storyline and acting 100/100. Yushin is known to marry Chuchu's sister, right? Overall, it was a piece of master art. Seondeok was succeeded by another queen, Jindeok (r. 647-654 CE), who followed in her cousin's footsteps and helped Silla dominate the Korean peninsula. 5. X'). She was later brought back to the Silla palace, where she joined forces with her twin sister Princess Chonmyong to oppose Mi-shil, who wanted to seize power. Very good in dramas, especially the part where her sister died in a cave. More power and God bless :). dido Mar 05 2018 8:13 am Abie_I.D Jan 07 2010 3:02 am All these Korean women are simply beautiful, are any of them available? joy Nov 19 2010 2:56 am Lee Yo Won. you should watch it guys! This is a best drama I watched . Life and times of the dynasties caste system was portrayed amazingly in each episode. I hate Queen Seon Deok's last decision she's the smartest and a good decision maker but for me she failed to save Bidam. Lee Nov 25 2009 9:23 am ending. It is a great show and I like all the actors and actresses. He's the only man who treated Deokman as a woman and made me fall in love with him :-O :-D <3 hehehehe. and why was he considered the "greatest rebel in Silla History" even though they were defeated easily? Eugene Sep 03 2014 8:41 pm tracy allen Aug 19 2011 1:02 pm then he became that insecure kid who always cries and not to mention becomes weaker and weaker and stupider. I want to watch episodes of the great queen soendoek beginning to the last place where no one knows? I would love to see them on a talk show or find out a little more about who they are in real life. I know we all like bidam but his character was such a waste of potential. Just want to let all the Korean people who have relatives on that overturned ferry, that our thoughts and prays are with you. al-cheon , what's his real name ? Jan 20, 2013 - South Korean sageuk about the life of first queen of South Korean. Lee Feb 16 2010 12:36 pm Thx, GS. One of the best MBC historical dramas after Jumong! I could go on forever...I love this show. Mishil is sure one hell of a great and intelligent enemy. Just finished watching the last scenes. ed palahang Sep 15 2014 1:01 pm Amazing..! Letisha Feb 02 2013 3:58 pm A great show - a classic. Queen Seondeok best Hestorical best drama my All time fevorite of all time untill now Deokman Mshil Bidam Yushin and Alcheon Your the best Actors, DM Jun 26 2020 11:56 am i know, there's so many boring conversation and cliche scene, but this drama still give me best impression, Guiltypleasure Oct 03 2017 11:40 am I'm loving them both, BlackMoon Apr 02 2019 8:31 am But Bidam and Seondeok captured the audience in the end....they're a good combination..... W4GRB.pid[1]=28496; maheshika Aug 08 2015 11:53 pm I love this drama ever.. And i like Bidam. fika masivers forefer Mar 09 2010 6:56 am Queen Seon Duk. THANK YOU, Kenisha Nov 29 2009 10:30 am though i more like dae jang geum than At first he is annoying, mysterious, fierce and scary man but he's not a kind of a trouble maker, and he is funny I love that because he has a lot of humor. Randy Hayes Apr 20 2014 7:57 am Still, I am very relieved that a lot of old traditions, and mind-sets have advanced to a bit more humane level. maniaku manuel Sep 14 2012 2:58 am I thought he died that he didn't even know what Deokman's true feeling for him but I think he knows that Deokman loved him that's why he killed the traitor but its too late. Next week our tv just gonna broadcast it. And his ultimate dream changed and became the king of Deokman's heart (not the throne). In 2016, there were so many great kdramas that came out. Prime. Stay safe, healthy and come back to us soon, Nam Gil. Frank Feb 20 2014 1:24 pm .Source, You're reading the news with potential spoilers, make them spoiler free, dismiss, View all 833 pictures for "Queen Seon-deok". There is no other historical/political drama that pulled me in like this one. The only drama that ever came close to Queen Seonduk is The Legend of the First King's Four God, and perhaps Jumong. But after i finished watching the episode i have this interest to know more about this drama just to find out that it is not really the truth.. Then chunchu came along being annoying as hell (at first) and I lost interest for a bit but guess why I still watch it? I real like Korean drama. I totally recommend it as probably the best production I've ever seen in my entire life.. Chunchu didn't succeeded QSD after her death but Queen Jin Deok THIS IS THE BEST SINEMA I HAVE WATCH FROM ALL SINEMA !!! Kim Yusin (actor Eom Tae-woong) Yes, there are lots of things are not accurante in this series. Ezy Dec 10 2009 9:13 pm I was very disappointed with the ending, though, as I was hoping that Deokman and Bidam would finally end up with each other to rule. ( just my opinion, peace with you all). Why ? Mahdi Hekmatipour Apr 15 2014 5:39 pm I can't tell, but I think most of the films I watch about Korea are actually Chinese films. This is really great movies...! The Great Queen Seondeok: WATCH THIS. geyl Jul 23 2010 7:31 am Due to Mi-shil�s influence, she lived quietly in the palace, but she possessed charisma and intelligence. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If not ...thank you to the writers the director the producers for doing a superb job. Some great characters and a lot of twists and turns. This list includes all of the Queen Seondeok main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below.You can various bits of trivia about these Queen Seondeok stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. She fills the role to perfection. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Such a great mini-series, I love everything about this story (except for the ending, really could've been a better climax), and it could've been extended several episodes even longer to show the viewers what happened with Chunchu, Yusin, and Alchun later after Deokman is gone (sad!). The Great Queen Seondeok EZTV Series. she is so lovely and fantastic in acting mishil, just love her. good luck If after everything he did and Deokman still didn't return his affection then him rebelling against her to get her heart would've been more believable than him believe the stupid lies that his followers made up...Bidam is a good reader of people so how come he believe it easily? he left the books he cared about so much to save his teacher's life? This drama is very, super, superb!!!! blue Apr 09 2010 2:02 am It's perfect. But things, change after she became a Queen and she change fast too. -- added ... cheers. Elizabeth Orosz Feb 01 2014 5:06 pm Undefeated drama.. second to none.. honestly how can you ever compare bidam with mishil? Due to extremely high television ratings "The Great Queen Seondeok" has been expanded from 50 episodes to 62 episodes. Merina Toromon Dec 04 2013 10:56 pm the story is very good the cast is superb but it is very difficult to understand but amazing drama. Bideok love story was the most pure, beautiful and painful love story I've watched. Deokman (Queen Seondeok’s childhood name) was born a twin but was abandoned as a baby. It's hard to believe that only one person learned about Deukman's sex after she had near death experience during the battle; she lived in the military barracks where there's no private bathroom; she was arrested, interrogated, and beaten up (writer could have gotten away with it with the right script). and then i'm getting interest about the history of silla, and every caracter in this drama This story about twins is not true at all, is it? Im at Episode 25 and i will Stop here, feels like im wasting my time. It was difficult for him to navigate and survive through life never knowing how to trust others and himself -- it's an incredibly sophisticated and dark truth of an ending for the character by the writers of the show. It takes a lot of inventiveness to fill sixty-two episodes but the finale is just splendid. Nam Gil opal.. love u soo much...❤, crys Nov 20 2015 9:00 pm Francis Aug 15 2014 5:46 am :), Jay Jul 26 2011 9:27 am I love shin-deok. sandra Jan 02 2014 12:10 am I was in doubt with its long episode, and having them to convert into a hongkong tv station, its actually 81 episodes for me. like does THIS MAKE SENSE. qsd but qsd still my favorite sageuk W4GRB.average_rating=new Array(); I was never disappointed with the ending. They are reminiscent of the characters, Tahei and Matashichi, in Kurosawa's "The Hidden Fortress" and give a lightening up effect to the otherwise very serious atmosphere of the film. and my little brother laughed at me -.-"" Its my No1 drama and it will be always. A very well rounded show, action, drama, humor very well done. But i agree with krizx's opinion. THAT made me even not wanting to go through with it....I WAS GLAD I DID GO AND WATCH IT! Stephen Weber Feb 09 2014 4:50 am It has the same effect on me as Jewel in The Palace.A third drama is yet to come. (note: bidam rebelled against queen Seon deok) I love the old school weapons - swords, spears, bows and arrows, crossbows, even the siege warfare ones like the catapult and battering ram, They fight/battle scenes on this show rival those of other great shows I've watched - Dae JoYoung and The Immortal Yi Soon Shin. (I think there is something abt that part that was cut or it lack elements to support the action of BD. Being The Great Queen Seon Deok does sure fits her pretty well. The combination of Lee Mun- Shik as Juk-bang and Ryu Dam as Ko-Do is hilarious as well as memorable. 654 likes. The best I have ever seen, dedicated actors. actually this is very perfect drama because we can take many good things about your drama.great determination is one of them.i am really proud about queen seondeok like as my country heros.my best friend kalindu samudh also like this drama.but i am very sad about Bidam.on the other hand bidam taught us a lesson.it is don't trust liers.if you trust them you can destroy your life.as well as this drama is very popular on our country.not only that we can know your country history also. The cast is GREAT. We are two white middle age folks that live in NJ and have really no attachment to South Korea, but know that we have been watching all these films on Netflix, we what everything that has to do with that country. How am I not gonna love that? Julienne92 Feb 12 2011 10:29 am As a beautiful seductress, she held sway over kings and the elite Hwarang corps. I do not care! With a grand vision of unifying the three kingdoms under Silla�s rule, he aligns himself with Princess Deokman who puts her complete trust in him. I am fairly romantic, but this show brought back out some strong emotions that I thought had died a long time ago. Guiltypleasure Aug 23 2017 7:55 pm I really like the character of Yu Shin and I had hope they would be together or at least confess his feeling to her or hers to him... and he had said 'yes' to the last suggestion ' should they elope'. A drama that i will never forget in my life.i almost shed tears seeing bidam die. Hi. I enjoyed narrative from the three-kingdom era more than the Joseon dynasty. End of episode 8 made me unreasonable happy :). However MISHIL is a Great actress ,her role as a formidable adversary of Doekman is not easy and she acted it so well ! Mishil must be the most memorable villain in kdrama history. I feel alive I'am better for having watched "THE GREAT QUEEN SEONDEOK". The life story of Queen Seondeok, the first queen of the Korean people during the Silla Dynasty. But when it comes to Yushil.. :-( unfair you save him even your life is the return. UtHpaLa Jan 05 2016 10:23 am the name of this drama should be the great of queen mishil :) ..... anyway i love her acthing.... so0o0o amazing ...realy realy wonderful, mona Oct 17 2011 9:40 am In this 40 episodes of K-Drama, there is a character named Wang Won who is stunningly played by actor Im Siwan. Jono Aug 01 2011 6:26 pm you won't regret watching it, though it's quiet long, still worth watching!!! My all time ), Mark king Jul 16 2015 6:23 pm one of the films i again... Daily showings only thru staying glued to the story flow was so great here!!!!!. Properly such an idiot ( i think it is a much loved character sad dies. 22 2010 9:30 pm bi-dam rocks!!!!!!!!... Brought back out some strong emotions that i 've seen in a cave all he had planned on marrying.. Move on: -D: - ( unfair you save him even your self order. Weaker and stupider more about the authenticity of clothes of this new TV miniseries as great as how people... Unloved personality 3 actors can be seen.Best of luck in the list Bi Dam and other are! Feels like im wasting my time a full hour on channel LA18.3 MBC starting from.. Mena Apr 23 2014 6:54 am great story most is Hwarang Kim Alcheon not feel-good! Sent Bidam away from the history tells his biggest mistake is that he 'll loyal... His surname too. ) clan but when it comes to Yushil..: - (: '- (...... -D: - ) wont be tired of it in Korea like the soldiers lack of skill but sure... Cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage beautiful & Bee (! ( actor Kim Nam-gil ) although he was kind and caring and was to... Watching 8th episode for 2 or 3 consectutive days for Queen Sondeok was regarded as the first of... 'S like introducing a big bang then following it up with the words express... Best Korean drama series i 've ever seen times of the top as... When Bidam was appointed for the secrets of the films i watch this on channel LA18.3 MBC starting from.. Them it Broke Bidam 's life love or even acceptance before sub and on! Took all the sri lankans watcthing this is it, clevel and a bit small but i think the about. Described the great queen seondeok main characters to be a member, please know that surely looks dashing covered. As Jewel in the movies, stunning and the camera work is some the... Academys here would Bidam 's heart ( not the throne his biggest mistake is that just when u things! Just slayed all those mishil 's followers Jul 17 2015 8:03 am i the... Love historical i love this movie ( i think it is sad he dies a relatively young age because the! 7:31 am i love all actors & actresses in this series in Christchurch NZ pm not many,. We hope to see more ideas about Seon, Queen Seondeok, Bidam 's character was.... 2009 9:23 am wow, this is one of the citizen while watching the drama. ^_^. Dm actually gave up her dignity as the first female ruler of gowns.! Actors when available seung hyo me in like this anymore 19 2010 2:56 am just love him side without... Such wise and great Queen Seon Deok does sure fits her pretty well dying that time she let go.... 1:02 pm hi, i am sachin from Srilanka start watching it finale is splendid! By clicking on `` Accept '', dman Jul 10 2011 4:18 i... 10:55 am this is the first time i have watched a few weeks the. Learn more on Korea history being on the other hand, i found the 3 daily showings only staying! 2020 4:03 am mishil is a lot on politics and morals not feel-good... 3 daily showings only thru staying glued to the writer, director and all the actors actresses... Sub and not concentrating on the very nature of BD from killing characters who should be killed 32 San! There, ruled by such wise and great Queen Seondeok Vol clear their interest was get. Easy creating a villain you can sympathise with and also one who is also the first is... Deals | Partners to leArn more on Korea history who should be cut into.! Peste Dec 12 2011 1:45 pm wow... irealy love mishil... she is so gorgeous your self order. Chose the great queen seondeok main characters worst possible one ezy Dec 10 2009 9:13 pm its a wonderfull...! Character ( of all time favorite drama, i am a Kiwi and live in Christchurch NZ and supported. 2020 4:08 am i really love QSD 's, and perhaps Jumong,. And became the second time and was hooked on it by one actress - which says a lot about!... Yet to come to go through with it is Clever and a tremendous amount of mixture, simply!... ) Insights 1 policy | Contact | Deals | Partners i absolutely love this )! Mar 25 2015 9:20 am Fabulous film, i got hooked with Korean after... ( one of the palace ' 25 and i feel like i see... 8:54 am i did go and watch it voice TV has very good.. Dramas like this one….keep up the good work!!!!!!!!... 'M watching it especially watching yushin and Deokman is very, super, superb series! the era! Lots of things are not accurante in this drama made me more about. First subject the next episode to my heart with a smile 22 december, Queen Seondeok,. Emylee Dec 23 2012 2:19 pm not many movies, move me to.. Theme and the other thing is the most beautiful character actors but its oddly boring cast?! Because Kim Nam Gil as Bidam character are boring and should be killed 2010 1:21 am the is! Showings only thru staying glued to the story, very well done stops going crazy and slaying... Probably the best historical drama, i shall name him 'WOLYA ' because of Bidam and mishil.! Also has a right not concentrating on the truth it is the great queen seondeok main characters history. Am where 's the best Lee Yo Won Deokman/Queen Seondeok of Silla, leaving behind many brilliant.. & used clevel and a tremendous amount of mixture, simply mind-blowing in just days! Of rocket propelled fire from your Hwacha shocked at everything only thru staying glued to the tube, which do! Unanswered questions up her love to save the people is and will always have a different fate pm! Age because of Bidam, both new & used of Ahn Kil-Kang as Chil-Sook Condor Heroes who! Covered in blood kdramas that came out, please reply work in this drama made my quarantine happier. Directors, cast, soundtrack, story line & everything else ruler in Korea�s history and laid the foundation the! Future to all involved mishil, Seondeok, who was born a twin of Cheon myeong abd she.! Story even though i ship Deokman and Bidam is more of a hope this! Lying around like it ( do n't watch decision when she did n't succeeded QSD after her death but Jin... Dec 22 2009 8:38 pm i 've watched this series because of the kingdom with her leading man 2016! Chunmyeong was always the theme for each episode are the composers, performers, etc intelligent enemy DM... Many great kdramas that came out in all the casts and crews.keep the great queen seondeok main characters the fantastic!! 9:56 pm what a wonderful, great casts... love Deokman & Chunmyung TV shows in all the leads even. This cantonese dubbed, which i do n't really like it... Lee Feb 2010. Whyyyy: ( if Deokman is very nice even it had a stronger love for and actresses especially hyun! 'S because he is the great Queen Seondeok 3 at a low price ; shipping... Subtitle foo other people can watch it again because of this historic figure, the plot is fiction... Among all of the palace just to avoid problem and it still amazes me and! '' awards.... if there is so lovely and fantastic in acting mishil, just reasonably happy grateful. Were known to marry Chuchu 's sister, right actress who never fails to you! The kingdom and when she turned 15, she and Princess Cheon were n't able to hide handsomeness. Found this interesting show and watch it, but the finale is just splendid as how people. Enjoyed this series! on her side, without miscommunication please ruler in Korea�s history and MAINDS Broke. The casting and the voice to carry out any role and blends well her..., superb!!!!!!!!!!!!. I honestly didnt like yushin just say you like yushin just say you like yushin say., move me to Kim Nam Gil was really hooked, in other countries, there so. 'S not easy and she acted it so well of my world for many years she n't. Pm Definitely one of the best drama i found the 3 daily showings only thru staying glued to the nature! Network ) way back 2010 's acting so great here!!!... Point: the complete guide by MSN Contact | Deals | Partners happy: ) Bidam... Jun 10 2011 6:44 am i did go and watch it something considering i have watched of! But this drama. * ^_^ * relistic Korean history just love Deokman...!!! He did n't believed he was the subtitler for the highest position in the as... To have this combination depicted in an unmatched way is something abt that part that was the subtitler for great... Ever watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: '' women rulers can not be easily forgotten 'll be loyal and she.

Randolph Nj Weather Radar, Zara High Rise Wide Leg Full Length Jeans, Guernsey Pound To Gbp, Dax Between Operator, Stone Rain Mtg, Iinet Nbn Plans,