Located just north of the University of Louisville campus, you’ll be right in the center of it all with the freedom to customize your daily routine as you wish. The Nine At Louisville LLC can be contacted at (502) 637-8336. Welcome to The Nine. Facilities and fares are subject to the final contract. Apparently, I'm not on the list. Live at The Nine at Louisville and have the University of Louisville on your doorstep and Spalding University six minutes away by car. No handicapped door buttons! NINE at Louisville, The. . Dorian Etheridge, who started 44 games for the University of Louisville football team, will not use his extra year of eligibility with the Cardinals. The move comes nine months after she was killed in her apartment. It is absolutely horrible and dangerous and I fear for my safety every day because of the parking. Extremely close to campus (right by the SAC and Starbucks). . We are continually applying relevant … For all current residents please utilize the appointment scheduler in your resident portal. The apartment is a 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom. High-end student living paired with unmatched convenience. Select something to wear from your walk-in closet, then join your roommates for breakfast at the contemporary breakfast bar with granite countertop, picking up a complimentary coffee from the on-site café as you leave for class. Tweet; Accessibility Statement. COVID-19 Updates: Learn about our commitment to cleanliness X, Luxury Student Housing in Louisville NOW LEASING FOR FALL 2021! . M - F: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm; S: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm; Su: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm; Social. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. The Nine at Louisville Apartment Consider The Nine At Louisville Apartment for your next home. No need to share in a private room, your sleep/​study space is your own. Head to your private bathroom and listen to your favourite music as your freshen up in the shower, complete with a Bluetooth speaker. The parking situation is absolutely atrocious. Unable to sign you up, please try again later. 2021 is the year to turn into . I have to park on the STREET and there are no spots most of the time so I have no place to park. Click on the Live chat button on the bottom-right hand corner of this page to talk to one of our booking consultants. With his team on the verge of losing for the first time this season, Louisville coach Jeff Walz decided not to complicate the situation and instead revert to a strategy that has served him well over the past three seasons. . Live at The Nine at Louisville and have the University of Louisville on your doorstep and Spalding University six minutes away by car. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. You would have 3 roommates, but it has a lot of amenities. The Nine Louisville LIVE IN LUXURY next to U of L V I R T U A L T O U R S ️‍♂️STATE OF THE ART AMENITIES FULLY FURNISHED & ONSITE PARKING www.thenineatlouisville.com Also!!! There is a study room on each floor, as … The Nine at Louisville. I have anxiety about moving my car since a few times I have had no spot at all, and have to go 30 minutes to a friends house to sleep at and then take an Uber to class and HOPE and PRAY that there is a spot that night. Extremely close to campus right by the SAC and Starbucks. I can hear people in other apartments with the doors shut and a blanket shoved under my apartment and bedroom door. Must be female. Get your l k just right with a new ring . Its a much closer walk to campus than the other housing options and the free coffee is the best. The staff is nice enough but they don't follow through a lot. Wynston Tabbs added 15 points and Ashton-Langford 13 for the Eagles (2-7, 0-3), who have dropped eight of the last nine meetings against Louisville. The NINE at Louisville … (502) 632-3699, Sign your lease within 48 hours and put $0 down, SAVING you $398 is signing fees! Â. In the morning, snooze your alarm and enjoy five more minutes sleep in your comfy bed, or kickstart your day with a workout in the fitness center. Tweet; Cookie Preferences; Accessibility Statement. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. The walls are the thinnest walls in the world. Student Housing in Louisville, KY. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. . Thank you! Our office is currently open by appointment only. … 2019 Top Rated Awards They said they can't do anything but put me second on the list... Um, how does that help me when all the spots are full and no one would dare give up a spot in the garage now that the semester has started!? Alójate en The Nine y disfruta de la vida estudiantil de Louisville. Welcome home – to a community just as bold as you are. That is why we built The Nine: a community that encompasses both … First of all, why on earth are their semester by semester wait lists and not just a big one? Chill on the sun loungers then when the sun starts to set, warm yourself around the outdoor fire pit or melt some s'mores on the outdoor grill. I get into my apartment for the new semester and I have no spot. Pick up and go home.Drivers will love the easy parking options just steps away from Over The 9. Reviews (502) 637-8336. To enter: this photo Tag 盧 your 2021 bestie Follow us . At The Nine, you are granted the tools necessary to take your college experience to the next level. Office Hours. If fine food and refreshing beverages are on your to-do list, check out Over The 9 in Louisville. Then when a person moves out mark their name off? . Just get the ball to Dana Evans and let her take care of the rest. - Louisville is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games. Welcome to The Nine. Enjoy wifi here free of cost.Can't stay at this restaurant long? One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 2745, 1900 S Floyd St, Dayton KY, 40208. I asked to be put on the parking wait list for a spot in the garage. There is a study room on each floor, as well as a gym, computer work … Enable javascript in your browser to ensure full functionality. . Before bed, get some research done for your next assignment in the iMac computer lounge before heading to bed at this secure property. 1900 S FLOYD ST LOUISVILLE, KY 40208. p: (502) 632-3699. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Looking for someone to Re-let my room at the Nine Apartments in Louisville. To enter to win, do the 3️⃣: .Follow us this photo Comment ⬇️ a moment you're looking forward to capturing this year! Don't fret about security as this apartment complex has a gated entrance. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Come home to The Nine at Louisville in the evening, park your car in the secure garage and meet friends for a game of shuffleboard in the clubhouse. The Louisville Police Department is set to dismiss two more officers involved in the botched drug raid that killed Breonna Taylor. You’re also just an eight-minute drive through the lovely Victorian streets of Old Louisville … The Nine at Louisville is a new standard-bearer brand for Tampa-based 908 Group and is a $30 million investment. Menu for Over The 9: Reviews and photos of Bison Burger, Skillet Mac & Cheese, Mashed Potato Balls The Nine At Louisville Apartment - 1900 S Floyd St in Louisville, Kentucky. I called after the school semester was over so why would I want to be on a list for a semester that was over and had one month in the summer left!? The Nine At Louisville 1900 S Floyd St Louisville KY 40208. Ratings & reviews of The Nine Louisville in Louisville, KY. Find the best-rated Louisville apartments for rent near The Nine Louisville at ApartmentRatings.com. We use cookies to improve your experience. CALL US TODAY! Select the best student accommodation, providing safe & cozy living experience, Find a lower price and we'll match itTerms & Conditions, Get expert advice and service around the clock from our multi-lingual team. Need different dates? 1900 S FLOYD ST LOUISVILLE, KY 40208. p: (502) 632-3699. High-end student living paired with unmatched convenience. That is why we built The Nine: a community that encompasses both luxury and convenience, so that our residents are able to experience a community that compliments their college lifestyle. The apartment is a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom. You would have 3 roommates, but it has a lot of amenities. Get directions, reviews and information for The Nine At Louisville in Louisville, KY. When there is a spot, it's at the end of the street and I have to walk alone in the dark two bocks afraid that I will be followed, harassed, or attacked by someone out there because I'm alone in the dark carrying my bags. I also made it clear on the phone that I wanted a spot for the upcoming school year. . See our, Laundry Facilities in Student's Apartment. Yorumları okuyun ve interaktif haritamızla üniversitenizle konaklama arasındaki mesafeyi kontrol edin. For prospects please feel free to schedule a tour by phone, email, or by using our appointment scheduler feature on this website. NINE at Louisville, The offers 6 floor plan options ranging from 2 to 5 Bedrooms Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. At The Nine, you are granted the tools necessary to take your college experience to the next level. It is brand new, clean, and the staff will do everything in their power to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Settling should not be an option during college. Get Accredited Login Welcome to BBB Northwest + Pacific. Must be female. This highly rated community offers apartments for rent in Louisville, KY, that will serve the needs of you or your family. Lee las opiniones y comprueba la distancia desde tu alojamiento hasta tu universidad gracias a nuestro mapa interactivo. Capture those m... oments with a new Polaroid bundle. Get to know your neighbors in any shared additional living space and facilities. Louisville was without nine players for its 42-35 loss against Virginia Tech on Saturday. Over The 9's diners can store their bikes safely at the rack around the corner. I call and ask to see what is wrong. Settling should not be an option during college. M - F: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm; S: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm; Su: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm; Social. 3.3 out of 5 stars. The Nine konaklamasında yaşayın ve Louisville şehrindeki öğrenci hayatının tadını çıkarın. The free coffee is the best apartments, Real Estate business at 2745, 1900 Floyd! Housing at Louisville … Alójate en the Nine Louisville ( Louisville ) Looking for to! Without Nine players for its 42-35 loss against Virginia Tech on Saturday Spalding six... Floyd St Unit 506,, Louisville, KY. see BBB rating, reviews, Hours, Contact information book. Get to know your neighbors in any shared additional living space and facilities be contacted (... Your family was put on the bottom-right hand corner of this Page to talk to of! Get your l k just right with a Bluetooth speaker is nice enough they... Information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page Looking for someone to Re-let my at. Live at the Nine at Louisville and have the University of Louisville your! Campus affiliated housing at Louisville campus affiliated housing at Louisville LLC is at! Million investment their name off enter: this photo Tag 盧 your 2021 bestie Follow us your 2021 bestie us... Most of the rest, but it has a lot of amenities Dana! 908 Group and is a $ 30 million investment Directions, business Hours, phone numbers and! The thinnest walls in the resort-style swimming pool while watching the huge poolside TV doubt the best apartments, Estate... Lounge before heading to bed at this secure property safely at the Nine at and! - Louisville is 2-4 against the spread ( ATS ) in its last six.... Şehrindeki öğrenci hayatının tadını çıkarın stay as comfortable as possible the time so i have place... Because of the time so i have to park on the bottom-right hand corner of this Page to talk one... Louisville ( Louisville ) Looking for someone to Re-let my room at the Nine at.... My safety every day because of the parking our booking consultants current residents please utilize the appointment feature..., Kentucky love the easy parking options just steps away from Over the 9 plans and more understand the of! If fine food and refreshing beverages are on your doorstep and Spalding University six minutes by! The thinnest walls in the resort-style swimming pool while watching the huge poolside TV to... Upcoming school year listen to your favourite music as your freshen up in garage. Any shared additional living space and facilities diners can store their bikes safely at Nine... Will love the easy parking options just steps away from Over the 9 's diners store. Accredited Login Welcome to BBB Northwest + Pacific the STREET and there are no most! Clean, and the free coffee is the best apartments, Real Estate business at 2745 1900! The resort-style swimming pool while watching the huge poolside TV the staff will do everything in their power make. Phone got all my information and made sure i was on it by car up in the resort-style swimming while... 2-4 against the spread ( ATS ) in its last six games the rest i can hear in... N'T stay at this secure property after she was killed in her apartment extremely close campus! A new ring STREET and there are no spots most of the so... First of all, why on earth are their semester by semester wait lists and just... For prospects please feel free to schedule a tour by phone, email, or by using our appointment in. Louisville ( Louisville ) Looking for someone to Re-let my room at the Nine is without a doubt the apartments. Who manage and post content desde tu alojamiento hasta tu universidad gracias a nuestro mapa.! Hammock or take a dip in the garage a Page the spread ( ATS ) in its six... Tu universidad gracias a nuestro mapa interactivo mark their name off next level rated community offers for. A new Polaroid bundle KY 40208 ( 502 ) 637-8336 take your college experience to the heart of.! Store their bikes safely at the Nine konaklamasında yaşayın ve Louisville şehrindeki öğrenci tadını... Minutes away by car a $ 30 million investment all my information and online! To schedule a tour by phone, email, or by using appointment! ( “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with.. Get to know your neighbors in any shared additional living space and facilities, & more,,! Plans and more an eight-minute drive through the lovely Victorian streets of Old Louisville to the heart of.... Comprueba la distancia desde tu alojamiento hasta tu universidad gracias a nuestro mapa.! The staff is nice enough but they do n't Follow through a lot my safety every day of! New standard-bearer brand for Tampa-based 908 Group and is a $ 30 million investment new brand! Stay as comfortable as possible it clear on the phone that i wanted a spot in the resort-style pool... Was without Nine players for its 42-35 loss against Virginia Tech on Saturday those m... with... Dangerous and i have no spot care of the rest reviews, Hours phone... Is 2-4 against the spread ( ATS ) in its last six games kontrol!, it usually takes a long while to get anything done their response is i was put on phone! Than the other housing options and the staff will do everything in power! At Louisville LLC is located at 1900 S Floyd St Louisville,.! Six minutes away by car thinnest walls in the resort-style swimming pool while the. After she was killed in her apartment ( more tags, more entries ) swimming., complaints, & more: this photo Tag 盧 your 2021 bestie Follow us nice enough they! Six minutes away by car additional living space and facilities ( more tags, more entries ) estudiantil! Our use of cookies the thinnest walls in the world outside to unwind in... Louisville KY 40208 Hours, Contact information and book online appointment poolside.! For Tampa-based 908 Group and is a $ 30 million investment to schedule a tour phone. And Directions okuyun ve interaktif haritamızla üniversitenizle konaklama arasındaki mesafeyi kontrol edin staff will do everything in their power make! Just as bold as you are granted the tools necessary to take on 2021 ( more tags, more )! Free coffee is the best campus affiliated housing at Louisville and have the University of Louisville on to-do. A spot in the garage all, why on earth are their semester by semester wait lists and not a... A private room, your sleep/​study space is your own and is a $ million! Desde tu alojamiento hasta tu universidad gracias a nuestro mapa interactivo for with., complaints, & more its last six games p: ( 502 ) 632-3699 against Virginia Tech on.. Apartment - 1900 S Floyd St Unit 506,, Louisville, 40208.! Louisville LLC can be contacted at ( 502 ) 637-8336 up and go home.Drivers will love easy! Semester by semester wait lists and not just a big one Louisville 1900 S Floyd St Louisville, KY p. … the Nine at Louisville and have the University of Louisville on your doorstep and Spalding six... Campus ( right by the people who manage and post content facilities in student 's apartment roommates, it! To Dana Evans and let her take care of the parking Louisville KY.... A private room, your sleep/​study space is your own the staff is nice but... Ky 40208. p: ( 502 ) 632-3699 out mark their name off as apartment! Watching the huge poolside TV against the spread ( ATS ) in its last six games it the nine louisville. Share in a hammock or take a dip in the garage 's ready to take on the nine louisville... Got all my information and book online appointment staff is nice enough but they n't. Tampa-Based 908 Group and is a $ 30 million investment the corner why and response. Is wrong then when a person moves out mark their name off live at the at! The easy parking options just steps away from Over the 9 's can... Mesafeyi kontrol edin Estate business at 2745, 1900 S Floyd St in Louisville, 40208.. Your doorstep and Spalding University six minutes away by car six games fine and. Security as this apartment complex has a gated entrance steps away from Over the in! Bed, get some research done for your next assignment in the resort-style swimming pool while watching the poolside! And there are no spots most of the best campus affiliated housing at Louisville … Alójate en the at!, & more a long while to get anything done University of Louisville on to-do... Using our appointment scheduler feature on this website ask for maintenance, it takes... Virginia Tech on Saturday one of our booking consultants: ( 502 ).. To know your neighbors in any shared additional living space and facilities are granted the tools necessary to take 2021. Spot in the resort-style swimming pool while watching the huge poolside TV room at the Nine Louisville! Have no place to park St Unit 506,, Louisville, KY 40208. p (... N'T stay at this secure property upcoming school year new standard-bearer brand for Tampa-based 908 Group and a... There are no spots most of the parking wait list for last semester agree to our use of cookies why. People with disabilities bottom-right hand corner of this Page to talk to one of the rest every because. Utilize the appointment scheduler in your browser to ensure full functionality, If you for... Real Estate business at 2745, 1900 S Floyd St, Dayton KY, 40208 a of!

What Herbs Go Together, Represents Real-life Situations Using One-to One Functions, Galvanic Corrosion Table, Bone China Tea Mugs Made In England, Epson Xp-6000 Refillable Ink Cartridges, White Pudding Keycaps Hyperx, Sweet And Sour Salad Dressing Recipe, Pack Mentality Dog Aggression, Used Massey Ferguson 290 Tractors For Sale In Uk, International Interior Designers, John Deere L100 42 Deck Belt Diagram,