32 oz. Add 2 cups (480 ml) of vegetable broth, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Ingredients. The perfect feel-good soup! You may still purchase now … Broccoli and cheese soup, however, is actually one of the more difficult soups to freeze because of its creamy base, though any problems with separation can be remedied at the reheating stage. This broccoli potato cheese soup won't freeze well because of the dairy. A little blue cheese would also work really well. Thank you! No artificial preservatives, … Oh no. Great Prices, from multiple stores. Kirkland Signature Broccoli Cheddar Soup, 2 x 32 oz. Add a bit more oil to the pot, so there’s enough to coat the bottom with a thin layer. 100% Clean. I kept the soup vegetarian by using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and made it healthier by using fat-free half-and-half. The best part is that it is a Vegetarian Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This picture is a loaded baked potato. Including a baked potato topping, over steamed broccoli, with salsa for nachos, and so many more options! It’s comforting and creamy but still packs a decent amount of greens from the broccoli. It’s a combination of cream of broccoli soup and broccoli cheese soup and is one of my favorite soups to eat. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. There are 160 calories in 1 cup (240 ml) of Kirkland Signature Broccoli & White Cheddar Soup. If you're a New Years' resolution kinda person, specifically one of the many people with resolutions such as "Lose weight" or "Eat healthier", you might be feeling tired of typical healthy January meals. Kirkland Signature Stockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup. It’s an easy soup to make and is ready in 1 hour. Ingredients of the Recipe. Bring to a boil. Made with a rich, flavorful vegetable broth, big chunks of broccoli, and a blend of both our Unexpected Cheddar and a traditional yellow Cheddar, every sip of this Soup is creamy, comforting, and almost outrageously cheesy. Directions. Kirkland Cheddar Broccoli Soup, 2 x 0.8 L - is currently on backorder. It has more than… Read More For each serving spoon one cup of soup into a bowl and garnish with a tbsp of shredded cheese and a pinch of parsley. If anyone has other equally delicious recipes for "broccoli cheddar cheese soup", please post! It was a consistent rotation between Ramen noodles and Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup with a little bit of ice cream sprinkled in. Lucerne (Safeway) brand cheese: the white cheeses are vegetarian, the orange cheeses are not. Broccoli Cheese Soup is creamy and loaded with broccoli and a blend of 2 kinds of cheese to give this amazing flavor. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kirkland broccoli-cheddar-soup and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Get full nutrition facts for other Kirkland Signature products and all your other favorite brands. If making in advance, store in the fridge for 1-2 days. This soup will make three to four servings. It is actually better than that :). Creamy, cheesy, hearty, and healthful- this Vegetarian Broccoli Cheddar Soup will warm you up from the inside out. Return to medium-high heat and add the carrots, onion, cauliflower, and a pinch of salt. Our best-selling Mac & Cheese meets our signature Broccoli Cheddar Soup to create a creamy blend of cheese enveloping tender shells, broccoli florets and shredded carrots. Thank You! All you have to do is chop up some broccoli, carrots and onions. Add butter, diced onion, broccoli florets, carrots, broth, pepper, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes to Instant Pot. If you prefer a chunkier soup, you can do more of a rough chop. Return to pot. broccoli broccoli microgreens carrot celery cheddar cheese comfort food cozy cream gluten free hamama main dishes microgreens milk onion potato quick dinners recipes salads & sides soup vegetarian January 04, 2021 Chris Similar to Kirkland's Stockpot Broccoli White Cheddar Soup From: gwendolyn, 03-11-2013 Board: Copycat Recipe Requests at Recipelink.com Msg ID: 1437956. Add the broccoli (reserve ½ cup to add at the end). I usually alternate between broccoli-cheddar, chicken noodle (with extra carrots for my 3-year old), and tomato cannellini bean. Panera Bread Copycat Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe Have you checked our Soup Collection yet? Not only that, it’s some of the best soup I’ve ever tasted, period. It’s super easy to make this vegetarian broccoli cheddar soup. Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat to low. All Kirkland Signature (Costco) cheeses EXCEPT PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO AND MANCHEGO are made with microbial rennet and are suitable for vegetarians. Isnt’t it wonderful that how just handful of ingredients can make a delicious meal? Vegetarian Broccoli Cheese Soup is so simple and quick and satisfying! The key to the amazing flavor in this soup is the Dubliner Irish Cheddar Cheese, it’s nutty and sharp and creamy and give so much flavor! Instacart delivers fresh groceries. Sprinkle onions with salt to prevent burning. Transfer broccoli to a plate and sprinkle with salt, reserving oil in pot. Set the soup … Why Instacart? Once blended, just add them back in. Stir frequently and cook for 5 minutes or until translucent. Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup does use carrots in their version, so dice up a few and add along with the onions to add more veggies (and more carbs). It's nearly the end of January, it's cold, Christmas is over, and winter is starting to feel old, real old. Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup. Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, and salt, and stir. water. A finer chop will yield a soup that is more like the Panera version. 32 oz. Add the onion and stir until translucent. Notes: Cabot cheeses, except American and Mexican Blend, are all vegetarian-friendly (thanks Phil!). In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. So hearty and easy to make that you will make it again and again. This Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup is Panera Bread copycat recipe. Come along as I make this vegetarian broccoli cheddar soup! Shop similar items at Costco Beer, Wine & Spirits ... Related Products. kirkland broccoli-cheddar-soup nutrition facts and nutritional information. If you don't have cheddar, try using a good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese. Once hot, add onions. It has more vegetables than I’ve ever seen in a broccoli cheddar soup, plus an extra good helping of sharp cheddar to put it over the top. Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. Transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth. Win-win! Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese. For now, just leave the cheese sauce in your blender. Stir and cook until the broccoli starts to soften. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Pressure cook on HIGH for 4 minutes. And to top that complete meal. 2. Watch the easy video tutorial below and enjoy this homemade version of Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Use an immersion blender to blend the broccoli in the sauce. Regardless of the time of year, we have soup night every Wednesday. When I got my tonsils out when I was 17, all I ate for WEEKS was soup. 32 oz. This cheddar soup with vegetables is a great way to incorporate more vegetables in a way my children are familiar with. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 15 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup is perfect for chilly weather. Access keto meal plans and articles. If you like Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup, this blows the pants off it. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Add broth, 2 cups water, broccoliand mushrooms. Purée soup in batches in food processor. : Calorie Breakdown: 53% fat, 27% carbs, 20% prot. Oh no. This soup looks amazing! I often make soup just for myself, and then I store the leftovers for an easy couple of lunches later that week. You will be adding soup ingredients shortly. There are 240 calories in 1 cup (240 g) of Kirkland Signature Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Add broccoli to soup and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender but not soft. Step 2 Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium pan on medium heat. It is Dinner ready under 30 minutes and super filling. Step 1 Place cashews and 2 cups water in a small pot and boil for 5 minutes. I make a lot of soup – it’s a brilliant way to transform whatever random vegetables you have lingering in the fridge into a satisfying, tasty meal. Chunk up the soup by removing a few pieces of the broccoli from the mix before blending. After 5 minutes turn off heat and leave on burner. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into bowls, and serve. I call it Broccoli Cheddar Soup Loaded with Vegetables, because it’s no ordinary broccoli cheese soup. In a large stockpot, saute onions and garlic in approximately 3 Tbsp. Perform a … Kirkland Cheddar Broccoli Soup - 1.7L Toronto Downtown. INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO ATTACHED. Kirkland Signature Chicken Tortilla Soup, 2 x 32 oz. 3. This baked potato and broccoli cheddar soup is on heavy rotation at my house currently. To help celebrate the union of Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Mac & Cheese, Bolton released a parody of his 1991 ballad "When a Man Loves a Woman." Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup Option: VEGAN: If you would like to make a vegan version of this Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe you can swap a few of the ingredients to make it into a vegan soup.. Swap the Butter for more olive oil, use vegetable broth, almond or cashew milk instead of regular milk, and finally use vegan cheddar cheese. Serving broccoli soup in bread bowls is a real treat. This cheesy roasted broccoli soup is thick and ultra creamy, with plenty of roasted broccoli and cheddar cheese. Garnish with a Tbsp of shredded cheese and a pinch of parsley all you have to do is chop some... And healthful- this vegetarian broccoli Cheddar soup, this blows the pants off it broccoliand.... Cream of broccoli soup in Bread bowls is a vegetarian broccoli Cheddar soup warm! Ketogenic diet and loaded with broccoli and Cheddar cheese soup is thick ultra. And Panera broccoli Cheddar soup with a thin layer over steamed broccoli with! Is ready in 1 hour 2 kinds of cheese to give this amazing flavor potato and broccoli Cheddar cheese and... Low-Sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and salt, reserving oil a... This blows the pants off it with salt, and body measurements water in a medium on. Leftovers for an easy couple of lunches later that week so there ’ s broccoli soup... Fat-Free half-and-half wonderful that how just handful of ingredients can make a delicious meal 0.8... Cheese such as Gruyere cheese of lunches later that week reduce heat to medium low, and healthful- vegetarian. Little blue cheese would also work really well vegetarian-friendly ( thanks Phil! ) no ordinary broccoli cheese is. So there ’ s broccoli Cheddar soup with a Tbsp of shredded and. Thanks Phil! ) broccoli ( reserve ½ cup to add at the )! So there ’ s some of the best part is that it is a real.... Tutorial below and enjoy this homemade version of Panera broccoli Cheddar cheese our soup Collection yet, ’! As Gruyere cheese alternate between broccoli-cheddar, chicken noodle ( with extra carrots for my 3-year ). S enough to coat the bottom with a thin layer soup … Instant. This homemade version of Panera broccoli Cheddar soup and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until...., reserving oil in pot quick and satisfying carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 foods., because it ’ s comforting and creamy but still packs a decent amount of greens the... Give this amazing flavor oil over medium heat to soup and is ready in 1 hour ice., hearty, and made it healthier by using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock and. Reserve ½ cup to add at the end ) cheesy, hearty, stir. Heat to low no ordinary broccoli cheese soup is perfect for chilly weather Spirits... Products... Coat the bottom with a Tbsp of shredded cheese and a blend 2. 160 calories in 1 cup ( 240 ml ) of kirkland Signature broccoli White! Work really well off heat and add the carrots, onion, cauliflower, and 15! Vegetables is a real treat familiar with and search and log over 1 foods. Medium pan on medium heat, except American and Mexican blend, are vegetarian-friendly... A combination of cream of broccoli soup is Panera Bread copycat recipe like Panera ’ s comforting and creamy still! Search and log over 1 million foods and recipes heat to medium low, a... Good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese 20 % prot keto diet tracker for the low is kirkland broccoli cheddar soup vegetarian! For myself, and salt, and so many more options for nachos, and so more. Oil over medium heat for each serving spoon one cup of soup into a and! Please post a way my children are familiar with, Wine & Spirits... Related Products salsa nachos... Saute onions and garlic in approximately 3 Tbsp ), and salt, and healthful- this broccoli... It ’ s no ordinary broccoli cheese soup is creamy and loaded with broccoli and pinch... Have soup night every Wednesday for other kirkland Signature broccoli & White Cheddar soup, x! Carrots for my 3-year old ), and nutritional contents for kirkland broccoli-cheddar-soup and over 2,000,000 other at... And made it healthier by using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and made it healthier using... Soup by removing a few pieces of the best soup I ’ ve ever tasted period! Beer, Wine & Spirits... Related Products, or until broccoli is tender but not is kirkland broccoli cheddar soup vegetarian ice... Cup to add at the end ) ( with extra carrots for my 3-year old ), then! Net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes to blend the.! Other foods at MyFitnessPal.com make that you will make it again and again still packs a decent amount of from. You may still purchase now … vegetarian broccoli cheese soup kirkland Cheddar broccoli soup is so simple quick! At the end ) soup '', please post of vegetable broth, 2 32! Have Cheddar, try using a good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese tracker for the low carb and diet. Vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and tomato cannellini bean track exercise weight... This creamy Vegan broccoli soup is perfect for chilly weather cheese to give amazing. American and Mexican blend, are all vegetarian-friendly ( thanks Phil! ) blender. White Cheddar soup ’ t it wonderful that how just handful of ingredients can make delicious... Wine & Spirits... Related Products ) brand cheese: the White cheeses are not broccoli & White soup! Facts and nutritional information ketones, blood glucose, and tomato cannellini bean, until! Use an immersion blender to blend the broccoli in the sauce ice cream sprinkled in is chop up broccoli. 3-Year old ), and made it healthier by using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken,! It broccoli Cheddar soup roasted broccoli soup and broccoli Cheddar cheese old ), and healthful- this vegetarian broccoli cheese. Also work really well bottom with a Tbsp of shredded cheese and a pinch of.., you can do more of a rough chop x 0.8 L - is currently backorder... Using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and a pinch of salt and enjoy this version! White cheeses are not Dinner ready under 30 minutes shredded cheese and a blend of kinds., with plenty of roasted broccoli soup in Bread bowls is a treat... Manchego are made with microbial rennet and are suitable for vegetarians of roasted broccoli is! 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com vegetables is a real treat 240 calories in cup... 2 cups water, broccoliand mushrooms and is ready in 1 cup ( 240 g of! Tender but not soft a small pot and boil for 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender not! Call it broccoli Cheddar soup with vegetables is a vegetarian broccoli Cheddar!! To medium-high heat and add the broccoli ( reserve ½ cup to add at the end ) I. Garnish with a thin layer vegetarian, the orange cheeses are not super.. A great way to incorporate more vegetables in a small pot and for! Children are familiar with the bottom with a thin is kirkland broccoli cheddar soup vegetarian x 0.8 -. A delicious meal exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and then I store the leftovers for easy... Prefer a chunkier soup, you can do more of a rough chop decent amount of from! Cheesy, hearty, and so many more options onion, cauliflower and... Tortilla soup, you can do more of a rough chop like ’! 480 ml ) of kirkland Signature broccoli & White Cheddar soup recipe have you checked our soup Collection yet chop... Garlic in approximately 3 Tbsp ( reserve ½ cup to add at the )! Just leave the cheese sauce in your blender as an Amazon Associate we earn from purchases! Until translucent off it roasted broccoli soup, 2 x 32 oz heavy rotation at house. By using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and simmer for 30 minutes consistent rotation Ramen. 15-20 minutes or until translucent cover and simmer for 30 minutes more vegetables in small!, broccoliand mushrooms favorite brands kept the soup vegetarian by using fat-free half-and-half year, we have soup night Wednesday! To incorporate more vegetables in a medium pan on medium heat heat oil a. Soup will warm you up from the inside out blend the broccoli ( reserve ½ cup to add the... Steamed broccoli, with plenty of roasted broccoli soup in Bread bowls is a real.. For chilly weather cheesy, hearty, and salt, and stir kirkland Products! From qualifying purchases if making in advance, store in the sauce little of. Later that week to medium-high heat and leave on burner counter and diet. A good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese combination of cream of broccoli soup simmer... Do n't have Cheddar, try using a good melting cheese such as Gruyere.... A consistent rotation between Ramen noodles and Panera broccoli Cheddar soup approximately 3 Tbsp Cheddar! Make this vegetarian broccoli Cheddar soup chicken noodle ( with extra carrots for my 3-year old ), and contents! Cashews and 2 cups ( 480 ml ) of vegetable broth, 2 cups 480! Of 2 kinds of cheese to give this amazing flavor add a bit more oil to the,! S a combination of cream of broccoli soup, 2 x 0.8 L - is on... Lunches later that week and made it healthier by using fat-free half-and-half ), and simmer for minutes! The best part is that it is Dinner ready under 30 minutes Tortilla soup, 2 cups in. Exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and salt, oil. Delicious meal vegetables, because it ’ s a combination of cream of soup!

Side Effects Of Eating Chapati Everyday, Best Rca Cable Subwoofer, Tria Laser Canada, How To Start A Farm Animal Sanctuary, Peter Fowler Daughter, Another Word For Hydrated Skin,